NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 04-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Administrator

Default Moving To New Forum Tonight

Posted By: Dan Bretta

copied from Leon's post on the main board:

Ok...the time has come. We are fairly sure we will be moving to the new forum this evening...probably about 8pm-10pm EST. Everyone that wants to participate on the new board will have to re-register on it. You can still lurk all you want to but to actually participate you will need to register. Once you register I will get an email and approve you. We are going to leave this forum completely open for a day or three so no one is shut out. There will be a lot more moving parts on the new forum but it is light years ahead of this one. All of the threads have been moved over and those that haven't will be done behind the scenes. There is a chat room and you will need to be registered to use it. It rocks. We (Brian, Dan and myself) feel the new forum will be the last change we have to make for a long long time and we really shouldn't ever have to change again. There is a lot of support for issues and we can do most stuff ourselves. This should also take care of the trolls issue. As I have said before there will be a clean slate for ALL members, except one person that will never be allowed back. It will take a little time to get used to the new forum so I hope no one freaks out. One small thing...I will be out of town most of tomorrow, during the day, so registrants tomorrow won't be approved until tomorrow evening. In a few days, or so, this forum will be locked as a read only forum. I am not sure but we might have to be down for a few hours this evening while the last, most current, threads are being transferred. A lot of work has gone into this and it wouldn't have been possible without Brian McQueen, Mike Masinick and Matt Weider's help. Thanks to those guys very much....best regards

http://www.net54baseball.com/

Old 04-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Administrator

Posted By: brock

Can we start to register now or wait.

Old 04-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Administrator

Posted By: barrysloate

I tried to register but it is too early.

Old 04-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mike H

I'm told that a cyber five spot attached to your application significantly increases your rate of acceptance. A piece of pre 1950 Nebraska baseball memorabilia is even better.

Old 04-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

We'll open it up this evening. If it gets too late then I might forego it for another day as I will be out of town tomorrow during the day. I rarely am out of town and it WOULD BE on the day after I want to go live...so we shall see. I will post over here this evening too, as to whether we go or not. This one will stay open for some more days regardless as will the main board. There is still some downloading of very current files going on. regards

Old 04-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

As told on the main board it's more prudent not to go to the new site this evening. We will go tomorrow...regards