NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 02:53 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
What do you think now?
The ball is in your court. What do you think now?
Old 01-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Dav1d Sh1p$ey

zoinks
Old 01-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
The ball is in your court. What do you think now?
I think the postmark is dated for the same day this thread was started at 8:30 PM. So I think without question the check was mailed before this thread was started. Unless you know of a post office open that late.

So now please tell me what does Al gain by not sending out a lot of common T206 cards. And I can only think that with you keeping this conspiracy going that you, Orlando and perhaps the OP who is sending you scans of the envelope must think he was getting a brown Old Mill card in that lot.

Edited to add: I didn’t include Jake Lieberman because I’m not even sure he knows what he thinks. What law school allowed that guy to graduate???

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 01-12-2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:01 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
I think the postmark is dated for the same day this thread was started at 8:30 PM. So I think without question the check was mailed before this thread was started. Unless you know of a post office open that late.

So now please tell me what does Al gain by not sending out a lot of common T206 cards. And I can only think that with you keeping this conspiracy going that you, Orlando and perhaps the OP who is sending you scans of the envelope must think he was getting a brown Old Mill card in that lot.
But wait just a minite, Dan. In Al's initial response, he said he mailed out the check on Decemver 29th. When you start off with a lie, everything else gets discredited.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Fr@nk H.0r.v@th

Default SlideKelly

Quote:

Edited to add: I didn’t include Jake Lieberman because I’m not even sure he knows what he thinks. What law school allowed that guy to graduate???

Hold up. I posted the scan of the check in the thread. Because that is what I said I would do. If you have something to say about me, at least be right about it.

Frank Horvath

CAMNITZ HAH BACK RUN PROJECT:

T206 Camnitz (HAH) AB 460 / SC Fact 25 and OP / EPDG (Upgrade Needed)

T206 Magee Portrait
T206 Walsh
T206 Joss Portrait
T206 Red Cobb
T206 Shag
T206 E Collins
Old 01-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Dan Bretta

Frank, I apologize, I did not see that you had posted the envelope back upstream where you placed a holder.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
But wait just a minite, Dan. In Al's initial response, he said he mailed out the check on Decemver 29th. When you start off with a lie, everything else gets discredited.
The check was mailed from a USPS mailbox. Who knows when that mail got picked up. Either way the check was still mailed before this thread was started. Now please tell me what you think happened. What did Al have to gain?
Old 01-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
The check was mailed from a USPS mailbox. Who knows when that mail got picked up. Either way the check was still mailed before this thread was started. Now please tell me what you think happened. What did Al have to gain?
I am not seeing the conspiracy either, but just to be OCD about it, don't letters get postmarked at the all hours sort facilities and not the local PO? And in any case people at the local PO work long past when the counter closes. And Dan come on, are we really to add to the chain of crazy events here a letter sitting in a mailbox not picked up for 10 days? I guess anything is possible.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-12-2018 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Rick McQuillan

Default Letter

Most Post Offices do not cancel or date the mail. The mail is sent to a sorting facility. In the case of my former PO (I am now retired), the sorting facility was 120 miles away. If I mail a letter on the 8th, it will be postmarked on on the 9th. In this case, the 7th was a Sunday. I would guess the letter was mailed on Fri the 5th or Sat the 6th in order for it to receive a postmark on the 8th. It is possible that it was mailed and postmarked on the 8th, but not likely.

I wonder what date is on the check?

Rick

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:32 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I am not seeing the conspiracy either...
Last night, a board member emailed me a pic - a pic they said would corroborate Al's story. They asked me not to share it publically. Well, I'm a man of integrity and I haven't shared it publically or privately - not even a description of the pic. I kept it totally to myself. Here's the kicker. The pic that was supposed to corroborate Al's story, actually shreds it to pieces.

Post the damn pic and let's end this.

It's funny how so many people came to Al's defense, but the two that could have confirmed everything - the member that got the 10 cards by mistake and the other member that got the OM and damaged it - well we haven't heard from them at all. Nobody else finds that odd?

Again, post the damn pic.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:35 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post
Most Post Offices do not cancel or date the mail. The mail is sent to a sorting facility. In the case of my former PO (I am now retired), the sorting facility was 120 miles away. If I mail a letter on the 8th, it will be postmarked on on the 9th. In this case, the 7th was a Sunday. I would guess the letter was mailed on Fri the 5th or Sat the 6th in order for it to receive a postmark on the 8th. It is possible that it was mailed and postmarked on the 8th, but not likely.

Rick
Well just to continue in OCD mode, the check easily could have been backdated so the postmark is more reliable.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-12-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Quote:
Last night, a board member emailed me a pic - a pic they said would corroborate Al's story. They asked me not to share it publically. Well, I'm a man of integrity and I haven't shared it publically or privately - not even a description of the pic. I kept it totally to myself. Here's the kicker. The pic that was supposed to corroborate Al's story, actually shreds it to pieces.

Post the damn pic and let's end this.

It's funny how so many people came to Al's defense, but the two that could have confirmed everything - the member that got the 10 cards by mistake and the other member that got the OM and damaged it - well we haven't heard from them at all. Nobody else finds that odd?

Again, post the damn pic.
Tell me in PM exactly how you’re going to “shred” this story. And the only people who find this story odd are you, Orly and Jake. I don’t know Orly at all, but you and Jake are two of the biggest Kooks to have ever inhabited N54. So I’m through answering to you if you’re not going to let us in on the conspiracy.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:44 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:

Rick
In a densely populated area like North Jersey isn't it likely there would be a number of sort facilities in a smaller area, such that there is a reasonable chance a letter mailed on the 8th would get postmarked on the 8th? In any event, it doesn't seem to make sense that a letter mailed on Dec. 29th would not be postmarked until Jan. 8th.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-12-2018 at 04:46 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:49 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Tell me in PM exactly how you’re going to “shred” this story. And the only people who find this story odd are you, Orly and Jake. I don’t know Orly at all, but you and Jake are two of the biggest Kooks to have ever inhabited N54. So I’m through answering to you if you’re not going to let us in on the conspiracy.
I wasnt going to mention your name, but since you basically just admitted that you're the one that sent me the pic, just post it.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

If no one else is going to say it dammit I will:

AL SHOT JFK!!!!!
Old 01-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
I wasnt going to mention your name, but since you basically just admitted that you're the one that sent me the pic, just post it.
The two people who are involved in that don’t want to be involved here in Net54, and since I am an honorable man I would never post “the damn pic” without their permission. Seriously it’s a box with dated labels and a tracking number that absolutely 100% corroborates Al’s story. The tracking number gives away the hometown of the guy who accidentally received the cards. There is no way it’s getting posted and you know that.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:06 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
I have to agree with David on this one. Al states both are posters here and both innocent so I fail to see any harm in their contribution to this drama. If they have done nothing wrong why not pipe in to set the record straight since it seems every other aspect of this conflict has been put out here.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:07 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
I don’t know Orly at all, but you and Jake are two of the biggest Kooks to have ever inhabited N54.
Peter Chao says hi.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:08 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

PS: Peter Chao and Orlando are both attorneys. Has anyone seen Orlando and Chao in the same room together?
Old 01-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

I didn't think so. And the plot thickens.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Peter Chao says hi.
Okay, I change my statement to “biggest kooks currently inhabiting N54.”
Old 01-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
I have to agree with David on this one. Al states both are posters here and both innocent so I fail to see any harm in their contribution to this drama. If they have done nothing wrong why not pipe in to set the record straight since it seems every other aspect of this conflict has been put out here.
I honestly wish they would chime in because this is becoming exhausting. I’d still love to know what Al had to gain by keeping a lot of common T206 cards. I honestly believe that David thinks that card graded a PSA 1 was an actual brown OM. Lol.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:18 PM
Rick McQuillan

Default Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
In a densely populated area like North Jersey isn't it likely there would be a number of sort facilities in a smaller area, such that there is a reasonable chance a letter mailed on the 8th would get postmarked on the 8th? In any event, it doesn't seem to make sense that a letter mailed on Dec. 29th would not be postmarked until Jan. 8th.
Hi Peter, you are correct. I'm sure that things are much different in NJ than they are out here in the boonies. Dealing with several larger cities that are located in a small geographical area is much different than dealing with the small towns that are dozens of miles from a large sortation center. I also agree with you about the date on the check.

Rick

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:32 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Hi Peter, you are correct. I'm sure that things are much different in NJ than they are out here in the boonies. Dealing with several larger cities that are located in a small geographical area is much different than dealing with the small towns that are dozens of miles from a large sortation center. I also agree with you about the date on the check.

Rick
Well, after having read a little more I think we can cross off greed as one of Al's deadly sins but it looks like he's dead to rights on sloth. Gluttony too -- I thought I saw him eating a pizza today at the White Plains show.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Orlando Rodriguez

So even by Al's own admission, he:
1. posted the same card in two separate lots
2. he has allegedly mailed 10 cards to the wrong address
3. he has failed to show scans of the back of the alleged BOM in one of the lots.
4. he has failed to mention in the description the fact that it is mislabeled BOM, potentially causing guys to bid in hopes of treasure
5. He failed to mention to the board that the Old Mill was not being returned to the buyer, and let everyone think he was getting a full refund PLUS ALL the cards.
6. He said he sent an important check via STANDARD MAIL on Dec 29th which was postmarked 10 days later.
7. Had the OM reholdered, but used two different scans in different holders in the two seperate lots.

So forgive me if I mistook gross incompetence for shady behavior. It's just so hard to believe that someone can be THAT incompetent and make THAT MANY mistakes, that one can easily confuse it with malice. I'm still not sure that a few white lies weren't told in order to hide said incompetence, but I don't necessarily believe it was for some evil motive or fraud. Is that better?

Last edited by orly57; 01-12-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:42 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
If no one else is going to say it dammit I will:

AL SHOT JFK!!!!!
Careful, or you'll be liable for libel.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:49 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Peter Chao says hi.
LMFAO!

Thank you Jeff. Thank you.

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here
Old 01-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
I honestly wish they would chime in because this is becoming exhausting. I’d still love to know what Al had to gain by keeping a lot of common T206 cards. I honestly believe that David thinks that card graded a PSA 1 was an actual brown OM. Lol.
I just hate loose ends and these two collectors remaining silent only adds to the intrigue and speculation. On a side note I am pretty sure that no other lot auctioned has had this many mishaps associated with it. It is quite staggering.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:05 PM
Dav1d Sh1p$ey

Adrian wants to say hi, but he is over his quota.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:05 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orly57 View Post
So even by Al's own admission, he:
1. posted the same card in two separate lots
2. he has allegedly mailed 10 cards to the wrong address
3. he has failed to show scans of the back of the alleged BOM in TWO different lots!
4. he has failed to mention in the description the fact that it is mislabeled BOM, potentially causing guys to bid in hopes of treasure
5. He failed to mention to the board that the Old Mill was not being returned to the buyer, and let everyone think he was getting a full refund PLUS ALL the cards.
6. He said he sent an important check via STANDARD MAIL on Dec 29th which was postmarked 10 days later.
7. Had the OM reholdered, but used two different scans in different holders in the two seperate lots.

So forgive me if I mistook gross incompetence for shady behavior. It's just so hard to believe that someone can be THAT incompetent and make THAT MANY mistakes, that one can easily confuse it with malice. I'm still not sure that a few white lies weren't told in order to hide said incompetence, but I don't necessarily believe it was for some evil motive or fraud. Is that better?
Interesting points but as to point 3) lot #234 does show the Paige back and it is clearly not brown. http://loveofthegameauctions.com/190...-LOT14343.aspx
Old 01-12-2018, 07:32 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

No problems with Al at all....It's amazing to me, we barbeque PWCC's and Probstein's ass for years with constant threads and posts with absolutely no resolve, and then we blister a guy with none of that garbage, a guy that many people praised about on numerous threads, and then just this one thing happens....I don't get it...

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 01-12-2018 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Tim Newcomb

Default +1

Exactly. Some of the nonsense in this thread was just unbelievable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
No problems with Al at all....It's amazing to me, we barbeque PWCC's and Probstein's ass for years with constant threads and posts with absolutely no resolve, and then we blister a guy with none of that garbage, a guy that many people praised about on numerous threads, and then just this one thing happens....I don't get it...
Old 01-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Tim Newcomb

Default Not “ remaining silent “

I know the collector who won the two old mills and put the hole in Paige when he was trying to unslab it. He isn’t remaining silent, he just has other things to do and hasn’t been following the thread closely. Plus, there’s really nothing more to say about it. His hand slipped, Paige got mangled, and now it sits in his beater T206 set. It’s very obviously not a brown old mill. End of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
I just hate loose ends and these two collectors remaining silent only adds to the intrigue and speculation. On a side note I am pretty sure that no other lot auctioned has had this many mishaps associated with it. It is quite staggering.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

Al is a great guy. I recently won a few lots at his last auction. I paid him and received my cards. No problems.

Today I received a check from him because I overpaid. I had no idea and would have gone on with my life never knowing that I did.

Not too many people would do what he did.

He doesn't deserve any of the negative remarks.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard
Old 01-12-2018, 08:57 PM
Derek Granger

No conspiracy here. Time to move on. If Al says he sent the check on 12/29, that’s when he sent it.

HOF "Earliest" Collection (Ideal - Indiv): 244/342 (71.4%)
1914 T330-2 Piedmont Art Stamps......: 114/119 (95.8%)
1923 V100 Willard's Chocolate............: 177/180 (98.3%)

Last edited by h2oya311; 01-12-2018 at 09:29 PM. Reason: new information
Old 01-12-2018, 09:11 PM
Tony Davis

Has anyone figured out who B is? I'm dying to know!!!
Old 01-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Aaron Seefeldt

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue
Old 01-12-2018, 10:59 PM

this thread is awesome. lol.

Jeff - lets have lunch sometime soon. or dinner.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:39 PM
David Ru.dd Cycl.eback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Seefeldt View Post
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue
It's always the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:03 AM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
No conspiracy here. Time to move on. If Al says he sent the check on 12/29, that’s when he sent it.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm, or if you haven't seen the updated post with the postmark.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:30 AM

Hi Joe- NYC Dinner Thread?
Old 01-13-2018, 05:11 AM
Marc S.

I like applesauce
Old 01-13-2018, 06:41 AM
J1m Ch@pman

Al's sentence has been served. Let's release him, and the rest of us of that are tired of seeing this thread at the top of the board each morning, from the pillory.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:12 AM
Robert Williams

I have been away on vacation for a bit, and am delving into this thread as I am having to work on a Saturday morning, and all I can say is

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one major problem. If a bidder accidentally received some cards that he KNEW he did not bid on nor pay for, why in the f**k is he cracking them open!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!??!? They do no belong to him!!!!!!!! Granted, I haven't taken the time to peruse every single page of this thread, but I think I got the general gist of what transpired. Can someone explained to me why someone is cracking out cards that he knows does not belong to him??
Old 01-13-2018, 07:19 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
It probably wouldn't be a bad idea if when your package of auction winnings arrives, you open the box in a timely manner to make sure it was packed correctly. That would help you get a resolution if a mistake was made. Yes, we are all busy, but opening a box to check it for accuracy is probably a 5-10 minute project. It's time well spent.

Don't call an auction house a month after you received your winnings to say a mistake in shipping was made. If I'm the auctioneer (and I was for many years), that just sucks.
I'm as guilty of this as anybody. I have packages that I just let sit unopened. Hell, I got a package from Heritage with a complete Topps Wings set that I STILL haven't opened. From 2014. Hope they are in there.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:24 AM
Charles
Charlie Ma.nn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
I have been away on vacation for a bit, and am delving into this thread as I am having to work on a Saturday morning, and all I can say is

I have one major problem. If a bidder accidentally received some cards that he KNEW he did not bid on nor pay for, why in the f**k is he cracking them open!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!??!? They do no belong to him!!!!!!!! Granted, I haven't taken the time to peruse every single page of this thread, but I think I got the general gist of what transpired. Can someone explained to me why someone is cracking out cards that he knows does not belong to him??
Read Post #240
Old 01-13-2018, 07:30 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post

You just can’t go on vacation and expect to understand this thread, Bobby.

The Paige card was sold in two different lots. Both parties paid for the card. One of them mutilated the card during the cracking process and the other didn’t receive the card.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:41 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
You just can’t go on vacation and expect to understand this thread, Bobby.

The Paige card was sold in two different lots. Both parties paid for the card. One of them mutilated the card during the cracking process and the other didn’t receive the card.
An explanation with surgical precision.

Old 01-13-2018, 07:50 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206Jim View Post
Al's sentence has been served. Let's release him, and the rest of us of that are tired of seeing this thread at the top of the board each morning, from the pillory.
I agree. For the record, I have never met Al, have never dealt with Al (as far as I can remember) and have no axe to grind with him. Let me be crystal clear. I don't think Al is a bad guy - maybe a little shady, but I don't think he's a crook. It was never personal. It wasn't a smear campaign against Al.

On the other hand, this thread quickly turned to a smear campaign against the OP and I just wasn't going to let that happen. He did nothing wrong. I've never met the OP either. I think I may have dealt with him in the past (his name sounds familar), but I really don't remember. Either way, I would have done the same thing for anybody who was wrongfully attacked.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread can be over with and done. But if those that keep running their mouths want to continue to do so, we can keep it going. Let me be crystal clear about something else. I still have 2 more bombs to drop. I'm willing to keep those to myself and keep my mouth shut and nothing more will ever be said. But if some want to continue this we can. It doesn't matter to me.

Over or done? It's y'alls choice.

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 01-13-2018 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Edited only for spelling
Old 01-13-2018, 08:03 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
I agree. For the record, I have never met Al, have never dealt with Al (as far as I can remember) and have no axe to grind with him. Let me be crystal clear. I don't think Al is a bad guy - maybe a little shady, but I don't think he's a crook. It was never personal. It wasn't a smear campaign against Al.

On the other hand, this thread quickly turned to a smear campaign against the OP and I just wasn't going to let that happen. He did nothing wrong. I've never met the OP either. I think I may have dealt with him in the past (his name sounds familar), but I really don't remember. Either way, I would have done the same thing for anybody who was wrongfully attacked.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread can be over with and done. But if those that keep running their mouths want to continue to do so, we can keep it going. Let me be crystal clear about something else. I still have 2 more bombs to drop. I'm willing to keep those to myself and keep my mouth shut and nothing more will ever be said. But if some want to continue this we can. It doesn't matter to me.

Over or done? It's y'alls choice.
Wow. That’s what we call a teaser in the film industry. Not that I am in the film industry. No way this baby is ending anytime soon.
Closed Thread