NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post. Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on Ebay
Pre-WWII Cards
Post WWII Cards
Vintage Memorabilia
Babe Ruth Cards
Ty Cobb Cards
Lou Gehrig Cards
Mickey Mantle Cards
Goudey Cards
Bowman Cards
T205s on Ebay
Tobacco "T" Cards
Caramel "E" Cards
Vintage Baseball Postcards
Football Cards on Ebay
Exhibit Cards
Strip Cards
Baking Cards
Sporting News
Playball Cards on Ebay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2019, 04:51 PM
Jimmy Knowle$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yastrzemski Sports View Post
Hi. I am here. If he says they were bought before he was born I am assuming 20+ years ago - probably sometime in the 80s or 90s. I have only had a store here since 2006. I had family in Cooperstown and spent a couple of weeks here every summer but I was a kid myself and donít remember seeing anything like this. Probably likely that his dad picked up some items here and at the Albany shows at the Polish Community Center and he also mentioned auctions. But itís before my time to know exactly where they came from.
I did send him a message with an offer to help if he was in the area. I carry card savers and can help him get a submission ready for psa, to determine which are appropriate for grading, give an estimate of value, etc. I havenít heard back but the offer is still out there.
Thanks Adam.