NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 03-16-2015, 09:26 AM
Snowman5520

Default Snow's Vintage Set Breaks-1958 Topps Baseball is Live Now!

Many of you have probably participated in Vintage Set Breaks in the past. Just like the case and box breaks of current sports cards issues, a Vintage Set Break offers participants one slot (or more) at a set price.

Once all slots have been sold (one for each card in the set), a random drawing will be conducted, the break presented live online and the corresponding cards delivered by mail. The card(s) received are determined by a computer-aided random draw. I use random.org.

Today’s Set Break is a complete set of 1958 Topps Baseball, with collector’s having the chance to land a valuable star or rookie card. Slots in the break are 6.99 each. Shipping is a 3 dollar flat rate no matter how many slots you buy. Card #145 was never issued but in it’s place I have included an additional raw Mickey Mantle All-Star Card in EX+ condition! There are 495 slots available.

Some lucky winners will receive a Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, or Roger Maris RC!

This set grades a STRONG EX to EXMT! There are a few cards that are in the VG range but there are several cards that are around NM!! The Mantle All-Star in slot #487 is graded SGC 60 EX.

You can purchase slots for the break by visiting my website at:
http://www.snowsbreaks.com/index.html

There is no slot limit on breaks, so feel free to buy as many as you like!

I will also be giving away 4 slots in this break, be sure to check out my facebook page for entering that drawing…..https://www.facebook.com/pages/Snows...homepage_panel

Paypal, check, and money order are all accepted. Be sure to contact me with any questions. Thanks and good luck!!
Old 03-16-2015, 10:04 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Hey Folks
This Group Break is similar to the Jburl Group Breaks, who allow Net54baseball to help advertise them and they do pay a small fee to do it (for complete transparency). As long as there are no complaints or issues (more than normal) we will continue.... good luck to all who join the break.

Last edited by Leon; 03-16-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Old 03-18-2015, 07:15 AM
Snowman5520

Slots are going fast so be sure and get yours soon! Thanks to all that have signed up already!

Also, 6 of the Yellow Letter Variations are included in this set break.

You may also reserve your spots on here and send payment at a later date!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (27).jpg (35.6 KB, 251 views)
File Type: jpg photo (29).jpg (30.1 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg photo (28).jpg (29.1 KB, 251 views)

Last edited by Snowman5520; 03-18-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:17 PM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Yeah, apparently the guys over at Beckett's forum dont like it (their loss)
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1572252.html
Awesome cards from 58, reminds me i need to add a Maris RC.
Wished they had more RC's in that year.

Last edited by pawpawdiv9; 03-20-2015 at 02:40 PM.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:10 AM
Snowman5520

Less than 100 slots remain in the 58 Topps Set break. Thanks to the several members of the board that have purchased slots already!
Old 03-29-2015, 06:56 PM
Snowman5520

We are winding down as far as slots go. Less than 50 remain!

The break will happen Tuesday, March 31. Details on viewing the break will be provided soon. Thanks to all that have purchased slots already!

UPDATE-All slots for the 58 Set Break are sold out. The winners of the 4 free slots are posted on my facebook page. Details for viewing the break will also be posted on my website at snowsbreaks.com or on my facebook page. Thanks for the purchases and good luck to everyone!!

Last edited by Snowman5520; 03-31-2015 at 06:57 AM.