NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 05-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Administrator

Default Collectors Showcase

Posted By: Joe K.

Hi All. I have added a new section to my site called “Collectors Showcase” where photos of other fellow vintage memorabilia collector’s displays are presented. There are currently 13 wonderful collections presented, and 4 more exciting additions coming very soon. Thank you to all who have participated so far. For some collections my photos may be a bit outdated, so if at anytime you have any addition or changes to your pics please let me know and I will update them. I would absolutely love to get many more collections added to the showcase, so if you would like to contribute, please send along some pics and I will gladly add a memorabilia collection page for you – all are welcome!

From the home page, click “Collectors Showcase” :

http://www.geocities.com/vintagesportscollector/homepage.html

Check them out. These are great collections and come back again soon to view other collections that will be presented shortly.

-Joe

Old 05-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Rawn Hill

Thanks for showing them, it's great to see some of the other ideas that other collectors have for displaying their collections.

Rawn

Old 05-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan Bretta

Great job Joe. I will be working on getting some updated photos of my collection.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Brock G.

I love seeing photos of others collections. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to get some pictures tomorrow.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:15 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mark

Magnificent stuff, Joe...

This will motivate me to get my room put together and suitable for photos. These are just terrific collections, and some very creative displays!

On a separate note... I think I may see an item in your display room that used to be one of mine. Did you acquire that Reach Inflatable Chest Protector from Mastro (along with a pair of Reeded Shins?) If so, I am glad they made their way to such a great home

If not.... oops! I could never figure out how to display those (short of having a full-bodied mannequin)

Old 05-23-2008, 11:58 AM
Administrator

Mark - The chest protector and shins are from Mastro. Send along those display pics when you can - I know we are all anxious to see more of your stuff.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:27 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jim Daniel

Joe,

Great displays. There were some collections I have never seen before. I'll get you some updated photos. The display pics on my site are pretty old.

JD
www.baseballglovecollector.com

Old 05-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Administrator

Posted By: mike rothstein

Nothing short of superb!

Thanx for sharing.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Administrator

Made a few updates. The Lowman Family Collection has been added. Brett and his father Fred - fantastic glove and bat collectors.

In addition the pictures for Jim Daniel and Mike Hoevet have been updated. Wonderful shots. Check it out, they have some incredible items.

http://www.geocities.com/vintagesportscollector/CollectorsShowcase.html

Old 05-27-2008, 06:26 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Greg Theberge

Great stuff guys. Wish I had more than just a display case and some pennants on the walls to contribute to the project. Love seeing the stuff.

Greg

Old 06-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Administrator

The fantastic vintage football collection of David Perry has been added. Mainly rare amazing football pieces, but some other sports are included as well. I got a kick out of the "Golf Commode" .

http://www.geocities.com/vintagesportscollector/CollectionPerry.html

Old 06-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Posted By: AndyH

Joe,

Thank you very much showcasing other collections. I love seeing how people display their collections and hope to someday have a similar display.

Dan,

Is your collection right there in the front room of your house? My wife would never go for that!

Thanks,

Andy

Old 06-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan Bretta

It used to be, but now I've moved it all to the basement. I no longer wanted my house to look like a museum. I need to get some new pics taken so I can give them to Joe.