NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Default INDIAN N36 AND N570 Kickapoo Tobacco Americn Indians

Posted By: CHRIS

I have cards from both of these sets. One set I have is a complete N570 Kickapoo Tobacco Americn Indians Black Hawk, Geronimo, Keokuk and Red Cloud. The complete four card set of 1890 Kickapoo cards are graded SGC 2's. Which I believe should have graded higher but the rear of these cards have the tobacco retailers stamp on them. Looking at a PSA 5 on EBAY right now and the condition of my 4 cards look better condition wise overall. Just looking for information on the value of the set and also always interested in selling.
Also have 3 N36's a PSA 5, PSA 4 and a PSA 1 (paperloss on the back).
Thanks
Chris

Old 02-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

With all due respect have you read what this forum is about? At the top of the page did you read:

"Hello to all visitors! This is a moderated forum for the discussion of primarily Pre-WWII baseball cards and related topics"

Have you read the rules? Are you aware there is a correct place for your questions? Nothing personal....all collectors are good collectors ....take care

Old 02-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Steve Murray

He's a man after my own heart. I too collect Kickapoos (Have the set plus an extra Geronimo); N2 (Have the set); and N36 (I'm getting there)

Hey Bro, we'd love to see you on the non-sports side. Click here:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/526604/

My collection of Indians:

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g5/jacklitsch1/N2%20A2%20N36%20N570/

Old 02-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

I am taking it easy. That is why I said:

"Nothing personal....all collectors are good collectors ....take care"

It's a tad bit irritating, and hopefully Chris will understand this isn't personal, when someone starts posting and has not read any rules and posts completely off topic...that's all. Unless we want anarchy then someone has to at least say something.....and that would be me....take care

Old 02-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Posted By: 1880nonsports

is untamed just like the wild west. Bring yo indians over to the dark side (non-sports see link on main page) - post a question or an answer on the main page - or list your items for sale on our B/S/T page. Just a little pre-emptive but proactive admonition We're friendly and offer some fantastic pix and links to all kinds of subjects and we're open 24/7. Ya'll come back now ya hear?

Old 02-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Paul S

Maybe he's got a Chief Meyers or a Bender?