NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Administrator

Default T3 Proofs

Posted By: joe maples

I posted this in another thread, but was not sure if anyone would see it.

When collecting my Detroit Tiger T3's, I picked up a Proof of Schmidt. Does anyone know what the Proofs go for today and is there only one Proof of each player? Thanks joe

Old 11-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Default T3 Proofs

Posted By: joe maples

I want to thank, Craig, Andy, Keith and another Keith and anyone else who emailed information to me about the T3 Proofs. Great knowledgeable people on this board.

Joe

Old 11-09-2005, 05:47 AM
Administrator

Default T3 Proofs

Posted By: joseph

The last one I had sold for 1500 but it was in exmt - mn condition. The card was of Harry Lord and I do belive that there is at least 3 of any card. I have seen 2 of the same card and the guy told me that his brother bought the other one that was missing 2 colors. He had a card of a regular player, the name excapes me, that was in full color and one that was missing several colors. His brother bought the other one because he ran out of cash. I believe he said that he bought the cards in upstate NY. I seen them in Phil. PA. in 1999. I have had 4 T3 proofs all in full color with the players name missing and having a blank back.I hope this help you and if anyone has more about this cards ,please post as I try and collect Proofs.

Old 11-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Default T3 Proofs

Posted By: andy becker

hi joseph
are you saying there are up to three full color production proofs of every player? or are we talking about progessive proofs....that may be missing a color or two?
to my knowledge there is only one FULL color proof per player and not all players have been discovered.
the harry lord full color proof is in my possesion.

Old 11-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Default T3 Proofs

Posted By: joseph

I have only seen 1 full color proof of any 1 player but I have seen a progressive proof or at least what would pass as a progressive proof. I know of a 2 card progressive proof set that the brothers own together.