NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-12-2010, 02:49 PM

Default Huggins and Scott Auctions is GOING GREEN!! SAVE $40 in 2010!

All Board Members:

First, we would like to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. With the turning of the decade, we are launching a new "GO GREEN" campaign. In an effort to do our part in saving the environment and saving money on printing and mailing costs, we are hoping to entice our customers to opt out of getting a printed catalog. We will not remove you from the mailing list if you do not want to be removed, however, in exchange for declining a printed catalog, we will give you a $10.00 credit off of each auction invoice. For each auction that you win at least one lot, we will automatically credit you $10.00 off of your bottom line amount owed to us. We will run four auctions in 2010 - each auction that you win at least one lot, we will issue you a $10.00 credit off of that invoice.

THAT'S A POTENTIAL $40.00 ANNUAL SAVINGS for simply letting us know that you do not want a copy of the printed catalog.

For every auction, we offer a download-able .pdf version of the exact printed catalog from our website, which you are welcome to download for free (it's even ready before the printed catalogs are mailed).

All you need to do is send me an email with your name and address and we will be sure to remove you from the catalog mailing list - you will continue to receive all notifications via email.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email those as well.

Also, please note that we will be buying and accepting consignments this weekend (January 15-17) at the White Plains, NY trade show. This is the last show we will be accepting consignments for our March 2010 auction (which is going to begin March 7th), so be sure to stop by with your quality collectibles.

Thank you,
Josh Wulkan
Huggins and Scott Auctions
www.hugginsandscott.com
auction@hugginsandscott.com
1-866-462-2273
Old 01-12-2010, 02:51 PM

Default great idea

Will send you the info you need. Plant a tree if you can too. These little things will help.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:24 PM

But we'll still get the cardboard right?
Old 01-12-2010, 03:28 PM
pete ullman

I should think that all of the cardboard should be recycled, no?
Old 01-12-2010, 03:28 PM

Default Cashola

Only if you got Green.

Brian
Old 01-12-2010, 07:05 PM
5t3v3...D4.w50n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
But we'll still get the cardboard right?

Let's see:

Virtual catalog + virtual bid = virtual card?

Say it ain't so!!!!!

Steve

(For the record - I already replied to the email I received, opting out of the printed catalog).
Old 01-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Ⓑⓘⓛⓛ Ⓒⓞⓡⓝⓔⓛⓛ

I appreciate having the choice to opt out of receiving catalogs - I hope the other auction houses follow suit.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Paul

Great idea. Seems like every week I'm getting a catalog from somebody.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:27 AM

Oh, I thought you guys were having an exclusive T206 Sovereign & American Beauty auction...
Old 01-13-2010, 08:28 AM

Email sent --great idea.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Robert Williams

I guess I am old school...I actually like getting the hard catalogs.....I am sure I am in the minority here....
Old 01-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Rich Klein

Default I like hard catalogs also

If for no other reason, then it is easier to remember what you see when it is in "print" rather than on a computer screen. I think there are even studies about that

Rich