NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 03-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Mikeknapp

Default Net54 Photo Gallery

I normally kill threads, not start them, so this is new territory for me. In another thread a few of us were discussing the relative merits of a Ruth image in the upcoming RMY auction. This discussion made me curious about differing opinions as to what is considered to be aesthetically pleasing to individual photo collectors. I have seen a number of photographs on Net54 that are incredible. A few examples of these in my humble opinion are Ben’s Joe Jackson with trophies, Runscott’s Wagner portrait, Bob Freeman’s Cy Young portrait, Scott Garner’s Vander Meer in the dugout, Frozenintime’s Mantle color slide, H2oya311’s signed Satchel Paige, Augy44’s Ruth portrait, Seattlerainiers’ Koufax photo booth strip, and Phil Gary’s Effa Manley.

My question is if Net54 had a photographic art gallery and you could display photos that you currently own what would you contribute? The images’ monetary value is unimportant. If it wasn’t I would not be able to post my own examples. The photo(s) should be reflective of your collection and be examples of what you find aesthetically pleasing. Below are my contributions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1954_Mays_frnt.jpg (74.2 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg Type I 1955 Al Kaline.jpg (63.7 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg Type_I_1947 Jackie Robinson.jpg (70.7 KB, 404 views)
File Type: jpg Type_I_1949 Stengle.jpg (67.9 KB, 403 views)
File Type: jpg Type_I_1954_Oscar_Charleston_Indianapolis_Clowns_Baseball_.jpg (69.5 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg Type I 1926 July 22 Babe Ruth.jpg (72.0 KB, 396 views)
Old 03-07-2014, 05:19 AM
Scott

my donation:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yb.jpg (51.8 KB, 379 views)
Old 03-07-2014, 06:50 AM
M@rk V3l@rd3

There are a lot of great photos on the forum. I'm getting out the hankey to wipe the drool.

Here are my contributions.
1927 Yanks team photo snapshot.

1927 with Christy Walsh' son.

1934 George Burke negative from the photo shoot for the Knot Hole Club.

1927 playground photo with kids.

1941 lying in state. This is perhaps one of the most poignant and moving photos I have ever seen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Other interests/sets/collectibles.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96571220@N08/albums

My for sale or trade photobucket album
https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7c1SRL
Old 03-07-2014, 07:34 AM
Mike Kendall

Mordecai Brown at his Texaco Service Station in Terre Haute, Indiana.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8329.jpg (72.4 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0184.jpg (79.2 KB, 353 views)
Old 03-07-2014, 07:47 AM
Mikeknapp

Lordstan how could I have forgotten your Gehrig on the playground
Old 03-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Scott
Scott All.en

Something old:

Something new:

Something colorful:

Something (go) Blue: (UM vs. Harvard, 1929)

Old 03-07-2014, 09:23 AM
pariah1107

Recent pick-up, not in the best condition, but I love the image. Apple orchard in the background, perfect central Washington backdrop. Certainly not the four horseman. 1929 Entiat High School:

Old 03-07-2014, 10:12 AM

Default Three

That are just plain cool looking
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clark Griffith (Paul Thompson).jpg (14.8 KB, 331 views)
File Type: jpg Sandy Koufax (Walter Looss).jpg (33.7 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg Christy Mathewson Conlon Portrait.jpg (10.2 KB, 329 views)
Old 03-07-2014, 10:37 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Outside of some wire photos the only three original photos I have are displayed in the Pickup thread you reference.

Here is one that I was really excited to see I won. There are a couple other shots of Musial with Jackie Robinson, but this is my favorite as it shows a front shot of Musial greeting the only universally retired number in baseball, 42.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

I like some of everything I guess. I try to look for a few things: iconic images, images that I consider to capture the essence of the subject, images from important events, and early career images. Here are some examples:

Iconic: 1920s Apeda studio Jack Dempsey, used in many cards, premiums, etc.:

Iconic: the essence of the Cincinnati Cobra, Ezzard Charles:

Iconic: the Brown Bomber, Joe Louis:

Important event: Louis, training for the Braddock fight:

Jim Jeffries resting at the camp training for the Johnson fight, 1910 Dana Studio stamped Type I:

Early career Clay/Ali:

Early career Gene Tunney:

David [Skywalker] Thompson in college:

ETA: plus, it has to have a good composition, decent focus, not to much damage or editorial markings [though I will buy anything with these defects if the price is right]. If I happen to collect a subject, I will accept more issues. I also will grab photos shot by 'major' photographers if I can find them at what I think is a good investment price:

1911 Fred Welsh by George Grantham Bain:

1967 Cazzie Russell-Rudy LaRusso by George Kalinsky:

And then there's just plain fun stuff:

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 03-07-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Banned

Old 03-07-2014, 11:52 AM

Default Aesthetically pleasing photos in my collection

Here are a few of my fav's:

-Jess Barnes no-hitter 1922

-Lon Warneke- George Brace original

-Johnny Vander Meer 1938 at Crosley Field

-Johnny Vander Meer 1938 in repose 6/17/38 at Ebbetts Field, NY

- Sandy Koufax 3rd no-hitter 1974 at Philadelphia

- Nolan, Tricky Dick and The Singing Cowboy 1973 in Gene Autry's "Luxury Suite" at the Big A- Anaheim Stadium. Remember 1973 is the year of Watergate. This is right before shit hit the fan...

-Nolan Ryan 1st no-hitter action photo 5/15/73 at KC. 4 days before this, Nolan had perhaps the worst outing in his ML career up to that point. He didn't make it out of the 1st inning before getting run off the field. The next day, May 12, 1973 at Anaheim, Nolan begged the Angels manager to allow him to come off the bench in relief. He figured out the mechanical breakthrough that led to his 1st no-hitter on 5/15 and the rest is HOF history.
I love this photo!

Last edited by Scott Garner; 03-07-2014 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Craig

Default Some of Mickey

Although not my favorites of Mickey, these are a few Type I’s that I actually have scans of and think are nice:

Taken on Sept.14, 1950 in his Joplin uniform and used by the press as he was about to start a 2 week tour with the Yankees which began on Sept 20. On the back of the photo, in addition to the photographer's name, written in pencil "to the Yankees".

June of 1951, shortly before Mickey was sent down to the KC Blues which clearly shows the effect of the enormous pressure he was under during his first 3 months in the majors (Graig certainly should recognize this).

6/9/1956, Associated Press "Riding the Crest". The perfect photo -content, clarity, contrast, composition and condition.The upward angle at which the photo was taken perfectly frames Mickey's great smile and that pile of lumber against the backdrop of the famed YS facade all in the midst of his triple crown year.

Vintage, original, first generation 1956 period Gallo photo - Mick's favorite - with original Raymond Gallo Photographer stamp (no zip code). This 11X14 beauty hung in Mickey's office during the first few years of his Holiday Inn.

1952 Spring Training. To me Mickey's expression seems both majestic and pensive at the same time - perhaps conveying the conflicting sense of confidence and self-doubt that he still felt going into his sophomore year.

Pre-season 1951. Smiling even when he’s up in the air!

1951 up against Feller, who by his expression really means business. This time Mickey flied out to right.

Just a nice early 1950’s portrait I got from Henry.

4/26/1951 at the Kenmore Hotel in Boston (later provided the stage for some of Billy and Mickey’s off the field exploits). What a dresser and what a smile!!!

December, 1950 after working in the mines. Original frame which hung on the walls of the office at the Eagle Picher Mines.

Craig

Last edited by Frozen in Time; 03-23-2014 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen in Time View Post
December, 1950 after working in the mines. Original frame which hung on the walls of the office at the Eagle Picher Mines.

Craig
Very cool!
Old 03-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Craig

Default Now some Mickey in color by Newman

These are among my favorite 35 mm and the last one 120 mm color transparencies of Mickey - all by Newman and all from Henry.

Last edited by Frozen in Time; 03-23-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Belltown Vintage

Here are a few of my favorites:

Last edited by Runscott; 11-30-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Belltown Vintage

a few more. The Wagner portrait is my favorite photo, and one of the few that is off-limits:

Last edited by Runscott; 11-30-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Mikeknapp

Adam I knew you had to have that Dempsey photo in your collection. It is my favorite boxing image. Craig those Mantles are incredible and I think your post is as close as a collector can come to showing off. Scott that Wagner still floors me. If it ever shows up missing you might want to check the left side of the state.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Belltown Vintage

Mike, that Wagner is good collecting karma finally coming back around. I owned the 1909 color Pittsburg supplement that hung in Wagner's office at Forbes Field. Like a moron, I sold it, and always regretted doing so. This photo is the finest Wagner portrait I have ever seen, and it hung in Wagner's home. It will be the second-to-last collectible that I sell (meaning I won't sell it).
Old 03-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71buc View Post
Adam I knew you had to have that Dempsey photo in your collection. It is my favorite boxing image. Craig those Mantles are incredible and I think your post is as close as a collector can come to showing off. Scott that Wagner still floors me. If it ever shows up missing you might want to check the left side of the state.
Thanks Mike. Perhaps I misunderstood the point of this thread which I thought was to share a few photos from our collections that met the criteria you laid out. Posting 14 Photos of the Mick out of more then 2,500 that I have of him is hardly showing off. I don't really find your insipid comments entertaining and won't bother you with any more photos.

Craig
Old 03-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Mikeknapp

Quote:
Thanks Mike. Perhaps I misunderstood the point of this thread which I thought was to share a few photos from our collections that met the criteria you laid out. Posting 14 Photos of the Mick out of more then 2,500 that I have of him is hardly showing off. I don't really find your insipid comments entertaining and won't bother you with any more photos.

Craig
Craig I certainly didn't mean to sound insipid. I loved all of those Mantle images and was paying you a complement. Mae culpa if inadvertently offended you.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:32 PM

Quote:

Craig
Craig, I did not read anything offensive at all in Mike's comments. Ease up and enjoy the air. It is a good thread and do not kill it over something that is not there.. Here are a couple more for me:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mickey Mantle Life Magazine.jpg (15.4 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg Don Drysdale.jpg (64.8 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg Jackie Robinson 1949 Rundown.jpg (12.2 KB, 193 views)
Old 03-08-2014, 12:17 AM
Craig

Quote:
Craig I certainly didn't mean to sound insipid. I loved all of those Mantle images and was paying you a complement. Mae culpa if inadvertently offended you.
[QUOTE=bobfreedman;1251195]Craig, I did not read anything offensive at all in Mike's comments. Ease up and enjoy the air. It is a good thread and do not kill it over something that is not there.. Here are a couple more for me:[/QUOTE

Mike and Bob,

I clearly misunderstood Mike's comments, for a variety of reasons which I just included in my PM to Mike and I sincerely apologize for overreacting and coming across as a jerk. This is not who I am and hope that I can be forgiven for my bad behavior.

All my best.

Craig
Old 03-08-2014, 01:47 AM
Mikeknapp

Craig, no worries, its all good. Now back to the show
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Type I 1934 Babe Ruth Tour of Japan.jpg (77.7 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg Type I 1929 Lefty Grove.jpg (71.5 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg Type_I_1923_Pie_Traynor.jpg (72.8 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg Type_I_1929_Haack_Wilson.jpg (69.0 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg Type_I_1929_Jimmie_Foxx.jpg (71.6 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg Type_I_1930s_Chuck_Klien.jpg (68.4 KB, 186 views)
Old 03-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Craig

Default A few more Mantles

A few more Mantles to hopefully make up for my earlier misunderstanding:

Feb 2, 1951 One of the earliest images of the Rookie in his pre-season workouts at Phoenix. Beaming with Joe D., notice that Mickey has written his name on the glove which was given to him by Frankie Crosseti during the two weeks he toured with the Yankees in the Fall of 1950. Type I photo by Wm. C. Greene.

1951 – Right field at YS. This Type I photo was taken a second or two before a photographer from another news agency shot the photo that forms the background for the 1956 Topps card (a Type III version of that photo appeared in the initial RMY auction).

A rare Type I photo of this famous image showing Mickey getting some air in Spring training as he prepares for the opening of 1952 season.

An early and rare photo of Mickey with Mel Allen. The focus gives the stadium a ghostly feel and provides a feeling of significance that the circumstances probably don’t warrant. In any case, a nice young image of the Mick.

1956 – Mickey about to unleash that magnificent power from the left side, Herbie Scharfman ready to capture it all, as usual and Ike in the stands watching his favorite ball player. The focal point for the photographer was Ike giving the “soft focus” image of Mickey an ethereal feel, which if you stare at it long enough provides an impression of movement.

1956 – My favorite on deck shot of Mickey, Type I with a telephoto lens by Arthur Rickerby – United Press.

1956 – Beautiful Type I portrait during his triple crown year – the mark is not on the photo but a scar on Mickey’s forehead.

1956 – Rare Kodachrome 35 mm transparency of Mickey batting from the right side at YS by noted SI and Pulitzer Prize sports photographer Arthur Daley.

Craig

Last edited by Frozen in Time; 03-23-2014 at 12:29 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:10 AM

Default A few more Vandy's from his 1938 double no-hit season

Here are a few more I'd like to share....

Two photos of Vandy meeting Babe Ruth for the first time prior to his 2nd consecutive no-hitter- Ebbets Field NY. The 2nd photo also features his teammate Paul Derringer that obviously is enjoying watching the whole scene. The Babe sat on the Cincinnati bench for the entire game and was the first to greet Vandy in the dugout following the game.

OT-Vander Meer expressed later in life that one of his greatest baseball thrills was getting the opportunity to meet, and become good friends, with his childhood hero Babe Ruth. After initially meeting, Vander Meer and Ruth, along with Babe's baseball roomie Harry Harper and Smoky Joe Wood,
hunted and fished many times from 1938 until Ruth's death in the 1947. Vander Meer, an avid sportsman, stated that Ruth's hunting skills were "unparalleled". He would allow Vandy, who Babe always referred to as "lefthander" (never by name-LOL), to take the first shot. Vandy would typically miss the target, but Ruth, by Vandy's account, virtually always brought the prey down with the follow up shot delivered by Babe and his trusty hunting rifle "Long Tom".

Several photos that were taken at the Vander Meer home in Midland Park, NJ with locals the day following his historic 2nd no-hit game. I believe that these were used in a magazine article, but I'm not sure which one. Whoever the photographer was IMHO had tremendous skill. Each one of these photos could have been painted by Norman Rockwell.

Original fan snapshot of the celebration on the field at Ebbetts following the 2nd no-hitter. I love this photo for many reasons...

2 photos of early Vandy by Mr. Conlon-1937 (right) and 1938 (left).

Enjoy!

Last edited by Scott Garner; 03-09-2014 at 05:09 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:10 AM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Wow!!!
Some great pics every one.

Craig,
That Gallo Mantle has to be one of the finest baseball photographs ever. Despite that, my favorite of the ones posted is the one of him in the air going to throw. Something really s hits me about that one.
Also something you said strikes me as odd. If these great photos aren't your favorites, which ones are?

Scott F,
I do love that Ruth with his wife photo. Great image.
If the Wagner is the second to last collectible to go, What is the last to go?
Fantastic Leo the Lip photo. That one really does capture the essence of the man.

Bob,
My eyes keep getting drawn to the Drysdale. What great composition, with the ball out of focus coming right at us.

Scott G,
I love love love the pics of Vandy with the kids.

I'm sure I missed some, but everyone posted some great stuff.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:27 AM
Bill Boyd

71 Buc,

What year is that Pie Traynor. I have been researching my cousin's photo collection and in it is a stetch of Pie. I have been looking for the photo match. The sketch has a very faded press stamp on back but good clear date of Oct 6, 1927. Send me a PM.

Attachment 136314

Last edited by billyb; 11-17-2014 at 07:31 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstan View Post
Wow!!!

Craig,
That Gallo Mantle has to be one of the finest baseball photographs ever. Despite that, my favorite of the ones posted is the one of him in the air going to throw. Something really s hits me about that one.
Also something you said strikes me as odd. If these great photos aren't your favorites, which ones are?

Scott F,
Fantastic Leo the Lip photo. That one really does capture the essence of the man.

Bob,
My eyes keep getting drawn to the Drysdale. What great composition, with the ball out of focus coming right at us.

Scott G,

Thanks Mark. I'm a sucker for those as well. I like the clarity, composition and subject matter in all of these.

Last edited by Scott Garner; 03-09-2014 at 05:13 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:46 AM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
Thanks Mark. I'm a sucker for those as well. I like to clarity, composition and subject matter in all of these.
Pics with kids are usually amongst my favorites.

Here's another one with kids. It's an undated snapshot.

Old 03-08-2014, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Pics with kids are usually amongst my favorites.

Here's another one with kids. It's an undated snapshot.

Awesome!!
Old 03-08-2014, 09:48 AM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
Awesome!!
Thanks.
Gotta love the kid's socks!

Old 03-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Craig

Quote:
Wow!!!

Craig,

Scott F,

Bob,

Scott G,

Thanks Mark, I like both of those also. The problem for me, and it has been since I joined net54, is that I still don't have a scanner. Therefore, I can only post scans of lots that I have won in auctions the last few years, which represents about 5% of my collection, while the remaining 95% collected over the past 30 years, remains unavailable to post.

Someday, hopefully sooner rather than later, although I've been saying that for the past 4 years, I'll get a scanner, find the time to use it and be able to share much more of my collection and show you some of my favorites -and you will be able to understand why they are.

Craig

Craig
Old 03-08-2014, 06:30 PM

Default photo gallery

This is one of my favorites80's photo chase to 400.jpg
Old 03-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Al

Love all the photos guys! Beautiful! As a long time yankee collector these are some of my favorites. But for some reason I have always loved this photo of The big train with the gambling pre text in the background.

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 07-18-2015 at 06:57 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:13 PM
G@ry Sƈ@m.ҽh.0ɾn

My favorite from my collection...

There's so many things I love about this snapshot photo.You can see the class and love Stan has for his fans and to the game. Not to mention, the pic is with Brooklyn Dodgers fans..the ones who gave him the Stan "The Man" nickname.

Last edited by GoCubsGo32; 03-08-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Kenny

Here are a few Zach Wheats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1 (4).jpg (70.8 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2 (4).jpg (72.2 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3 (4).jpg (71.5 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3 (5).jpg (76.5 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg photo 4 (2).jpg (75.5 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg photo 4 (3).JPG (77.9 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4843.jpg (74.8 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg wheat%20prairie%20roses.jpg (74.5 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg wheat%20postcard%20front.jpg (72.7 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg wheat%20studio%202.jpg (73.0 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg wheat%20studio.jpg (77.4 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg wheat%20studio%20white.jpg (5.0 KB, 142 views)
Old 03-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
This discussion made me curious about differing opinions as to what is considered to be aesthetically pleasing to individual photo collectors.
Well, it was a good idea but it's kind of gone astray.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:45 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Mike,

I understand what you mean by your original post. My personal collection is quite large - 4000+ original photos, 1500+ transparencies (slides) plus glass plate negatives (20-30), magic lantern slides and many negatives from 35mm to 8x10 contact negatives. If you asked me I would not buy many of them individually, but I was purchasing large groups of photos before people were breaking up archives and selling them individually. I have sold off the ones that do not fit in my collection and keep the rest. I like action photos, but I really like studio and posed photos. Here are a few from my collection:

Ralph Craig - circa 1910 at the University of Michigan. 1912 Olympic gold medalist in the 100m and 200m

Harry Coe - 1903 in high school in Michigan. 1908 Olympics

Ira Davenport - 1912 Olympic bronze medalist and played in the baseball demonstration game with Jim Thorpe.

Frank Foss - 1920 pole vault gold. Interesting Belgian/French press stamp on the front

Johnny Garrels - 1908 Olympics silver and bronze. Star football player at Michigan. Played on the 1904 and 1905 'point a minute' teams.

Harvey Glance - 1976 gold medalist 4x100m relay
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61691 ralph craig.jpg (74.9 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg 78240 harry coe.jpg (75.9 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg 78294 ira davenport.jpg (73.3 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg 78408 frank foss.jpg (76.2 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg 78438 johnny garrels.jpg (72.5 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg 78456 harvey glance.jpg (74.7 KB, 127 views)

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”
Old 03-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Are you ready for some football?

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 03-10-2014 at 12:40 PM.