NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Hockey, Olympic, Auto Racing And All Other Cards

Old 12-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Dave Johnson

Default Mainly turn of the Century Vintage Golf for Sale/Trade

A few golf cards that I have for sale or trade. Many of you have dealt with me before either here or on ebay. I would prefer check or money order on these items. I will pay for priority mail shipping. All prices are delivered. In terms of trading, I am really only looking for 1914 Marsumas, 1924 Wills and 1930 wills cards that I need to complete my sets.

Let me know if something you like - PM is best

I enlarged the scans a bit so you could see the cards better...sorry the scanner resloution is a bit fuzzy on all of these....

Lady golfer from the 1931 Small set. My only Duplicate card at the moment. . - $16

I am always working on the F series 1902 Ogdens. These are WAY tougher than the 1901 Ogdens in my opinion. Grades of 4 are really nice for this issue. Here is TT Gray - $32

Snead Rookie card, has some corner mounting marks otherwise this is likely a PSA 6-7 card. It is super nice, and centered from this tough issue. $65

Another F series toughie. Richardson F243. Good luck finding these. $35

I will mix in a newer one since he was captain of the presidents cup. I upgraded my World Golf Hall of fame set to a PSA 10, so I have this PSA 9 available. $6

Ungraded French Trade card. Guessing from the 1920-30's but unsure of date. A bit oversized compared to other cigarette type issues. Sharp looking card, and in nice shape $15

Another recent upgrade from me. This is a J L Lowe - from the popular Ogdens I base series in 1901. $22

Another I base card of Horace Hutchison. Not as good of shape, but these have not been availalbe as much on ebay lately - $18

James Braid - one of my all time favorites. This is a nice 1902 Tabs PSA 4 - A tough card in this grade - $45

Speaking of tough, how about an even tougher F series Braid. #241. I have only ever owned 3 of these. $60

I bought this card and then found out that PSA will not grade it as they do not have any information on it. It is the same front card design as the Choclate Muerisse card found in the Price Guide to Golf Cards. This has an advertisement for Diamante Shoe Polish on the back and says "Diamante" on the front. Might possibly be a one of a kind card as I have never seen another one like this one. $225

Feel free to make an offer on anything you might be interested in. If not sold here, I will likely put on ebay sometime after the first of the year after the holidays.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Last edited by Golfcollector; 12-12-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:24 AM
Dave Johnson

Sold a couple of items, thanks for the interest! Cards are on the way if you have paid me.

I have lowered pricing across the board on everything that is left. If interested, shoot me a pm.

I also have just sold a number of Baines Golf Ball and Shield Cards. I still have a number remaining that are in grades ranging from PSA 1- PSA 6

These cards are old, and tough to locate in any grade. If interested send me a note I will likely add some scans later.

Thanks again Happy Holidays!

Dave