NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

View Poll Results: Options for the new Water Cooler Talk section
Allow Religion and Politics 42 17.00%
Allow Religion 0 0%
Allow Politics 7 2.83%
Don't allow either 133 53.85%
Don't make this section (please post why) 17 6.88%
I don't care....do what you want to 48 19.43%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default A new section of the board.....

Sometimes I just want to say something to my friends on Net54baseball and it doesn't even concern sports. I don't feel right posting a way off topic about something not remotely sports related, other than every great once in a while, so I say nothing (which is hard for me to do). So, that being said I think it would be a great thing to have a "Water Cooler Talk" section that is not sports related, so our members can just chat about anything. Sort of like what is going on in Jim's "I'm back" thread , except this would be a legit place for it.

Ok, so I will make a section and that takes about 30 seconds (if there is not overwhelming opposition to the section itself, this is not a foregone conclusion). My real question is this poll. Should we allow politics and religion on there? My initial thought is yes, as that is what it is for, and it will be threads that you don't have to open or participate in if you don't want to. I could see me discussing some of my liberal republican views though I doubt I would go off into religion. So, let me know your thoughts and please vote if you would like to. This will give a good idea on whether to allow these subjects or not.

I have never really wanted this type of section diluting the main board and with our new software it won't. I will also bet that this new section, which will be formed today (probably) will get a lot of activity, though I guess I could be wrong too . It's all about making our Net54baseball a little bit more member friendly. regards

Last edited by Leon; 01-11-2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: typos
Old 01-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Jeff

Politics and religion, those are incendiary devices typically. What's the upside?
The discussion is the "I'm Back" thread is spontaneous and of lighter fare.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."

Last edited by HRBAKER; 01-11-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default because

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRBAKER View Post
Politics and religion, those are incendiary devices typically. What's the upside?
If members really want to discuss them then why shouldn't they be able to if it is a designated place? I am open to not allowing them...I just want to hear good reasons on all sides. The one thing I can't stand is not talking through things and making decisions that are ill informed. Hope that makes sense?
Old 01-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Matt Wieder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRBAKER View Post
Agree with Jeff here. Currently we don't view other members as R or D. Allowing heated political/religious debates would only introduce an element of division. Especially in light of the adversarial tone those conversation have been increasingly taking in the US.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default I am cool with this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Agree with Jeff here. Currently we don't view other members as R or D. Allowing heated political/religious debates would only introduce an element of division. Especially in light of the adversarial tone those conversation have been increasingly taking in the US.
I am cool with not allowing them. Lets see how the vote goes and take it from there. I really want it to be as good of a section as it can be...and also be as open as possible. I voted "I don't care"
Old 01-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Banned

Even though religion and politics are incendiary topics, level-headed, intelligent adults should be able to discuss these topics without malice and ill-will toward others. I think that a section for free speech is a great idea.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Alan Zimmerman

Default ...

...As previously stated, discussions about politics and religion tend to divide people, and can get really heated. I come to this board to get away from those sorts of discussions.

My vote is NO.

EDIT: In a post a few below here, Leon asked for a specific reason for my "NO" vote. The reason for my NO vote is simply because I like to come to Net54 to get away from things in the real world. I like to come here and remember what it was like to be a kid, even if it is just for a little while. So that's my reason why. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by wake.up.the.echoes; 01-11-2011 at 12:13 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:36 AM

There should be a section where members can discuss politics & religion. Many other messages boards, if not all have a section for this.

I say yeah.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default I do want to be devil's advocate though

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19bowman48 View Post
...As previously stated, discussions about politics and religion tend to divide people, and can get really heated. I come to this board to get away from those sorts of discussions.

My vote is NO.
While I certainly agree, and know first hand, that these subjects can be divisive, I purposely mentioned that those particular threads can just be skipped over AND this will be a section for off topics. That being said if there is overwhelming opposition there won't be those topics allowed. I sort of think it would be a shame but it is what it is.....

one other thing....if you vote that there shouldn't be this section at all, and give no reason why, then your vote will hold virtually 0 weight. Call that a personal pet peeve of mine. People always have the right to disagree, but to disagree to only be disagreeable, is not something I am ever in favor of.

Last edited by Leon; 01-11-2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Matt Wieder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrog007 View Post
Even though religion and politics are incendiary topics, level-headed, intelligent adults should be able to discuss these topics without malice and ill-will toward others.
You've been around here a while, haven't you?
Old 01-11-2011, 11:40 AM
David Str@@te

Maybe it's message boards, but communication that isn't happening face to face tempts people to espouse the very outer limits (sometimes well beyond) of their beliefs. To my mind, if people want to have political chats, they have myriads of options online. I'd much prefer to keep it out of this site.

Then again, in the end, it's your site. Don't let some one-year noobie tell you how to run it.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Chris

Default What the...

I disagree with anything other than to-the-point vinatge baseball cards "talk."

What does a post look like in this envisioned section?: Christianity rocks!...what do you guys think?

Last edited by usernamealreadytaken; 01-11-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default 1 vote is 1 vote....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstraate View Post
Maybe it's message boards, but communication that isn't happening face to face tempts people to espouse the very outer limits (sometimes well beyond) of their beliefs. To my mind, if people want to have political chats, they have myriads of options online. I'd much prefer to keep it out of this site.

Then again, in the end, it's your site. Don't let some one-year noobie tell you how to run it.

David- anyone that knows me personally knows that is not the way I am. Your vote counts as much as anyone's, trust me on this. This will be an interesting vote and topic, in and of itself.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernamealreadytaken View Post
I disagree with anything other than to-the-point vinatge baseball cards "talk."

What does a post look like in this envisioned section?: Christianity rocks!...what do you guys think?
In the appropriate place then I think "Christianity Rocks" is fine. As I have said, you are just as entitled to your opinion as each and every person on the board.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Jim D

PLease no, there is enough drama without politics and religion.....

It is better to be quiet and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!
Old 01-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Barry Sloate

I put don't allow either. Discussing politics is too toxic these days and I'm done with it. And it wouldn't be a bad idea for others to sit quietly and do the same.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Rob Miller

I voted no to both. I think there are enough forums out there for that kind of talk. I like the fact that this board is strictly hobby/sports related.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Jim D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrog007 View Post
Even though religion and politics are incendiary topics, level-headed, intelligent adults should be able to discuss these topics without malice and ill-will toward others. I think that a section for free speech is a great idea.
Hold on to that Rainbow! You don't need to be Nostradamus to foresee issues with these topics... guys cannot even agree on baseball cards!

It is better to be quiet and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Paul

Default I haven't posted...

....about the personal perspective stuff in awhile, since I came across like an a$$hole last time I did it, so I'll keep it brief --

The less personal stuff I know about you guys, the better. I'm not here to make friends or alienate people. I like to see vintage baseball cards, and hear stories about vintage baseball cards. I like to share my collection and collecting interests with other like-minded collectors. I'm not likely to ever agree to a Net54 meet-and-greet and I don't care if people have to use their real names on here when they say incendiary stuff. When the "post who you are and what you do" threads are being created, I don't read them or contribute to them.

As far as I'm concerned, you guys are not real people -- you're an internet phenomena that greatly enhances my collecting experience. The more personal stuff I learn about you guys, on both sides of the voting aisle, the less I want to learn. But if you've collected baseball cards since the 1930s or have gotten Ty Cobb's autograph on a T206 card through the mail, then that's what I want to hear about -- Heck, I even want to hear about the T206 beater you picked up last week. That's what I come here to see. I love reviewing the monthly pick-up threads. You guys have some amazing collections!

So I vote no water cooler. Of course, if you guys ever do the water cooler, I won't be there so it technically shouldn't bother me -- except that I believe it will serve to divide people more than bring them together, which will then have a negative spill-over effect on the card stuff. I still have a hard time reading about baseball cards from some of the people on here that have in the past expressed extreme political or religious views.

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206

Last edited by T206Collector; 01-11-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Barry Sloate

What we need today is people with fewer opinions about what is wrong with the country. Once the two sides get at it we have nothing but shouting and noise. Nothing gets accomplished today when the left and the right start debating points. The politicians and the radio loudmouths have failed abysmally, and we won't do any better here. Do what you can to be a better person, and turn off the television and the radio.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:24 PM
BRIAN C0ATS

Default I voted no for both

My opinion is pretty close to many others stated. There are a plethora of avenues for these often heated discussions. I go to those sites when I want to go to those sites. This site is a totally different and generally peaceful area for me to spend some time avoiding work. I'd prefer to keep it that way. Now, if there were a way that I could avoid even being aware of this little corner of the site then I wouldn't care. However, given that there is always a most recent thread title shown from the main board I'm not sure how I would avoid it. While I might try to stay away and keep this site as my apolitical area of release, I'm not sure I could avoid the temptation to join in on a Sarah Palin flame thread and that's just not the point.

Besides, do we really need to know what each of the Bruce's opinion is on politics or religion?
Old 01-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Barry Arnold

Default on r and p

i feel certain that the anomosities engendered will bleed over
into this idyllic world of beautiful vintage cardboard and must vote a resounding NO to r and p.
historically, over many years, we've had the tendency to have ad hominem
discussions most anytime r and p, and a few other matters, come into play.
I say let's avoid this since times seem much more peaceful on this fine board than ever before.
imho
all the best,
barry
Old 01-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Daryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
I put don't allow either. Discussing politics is too toxic these days and I'm done with it. And it wouldn't be a bad idea for others to sit quietly and do the same.
Quote:
What we need today is people with fewer opinions about what is wrong with the country. Once the two sides get at it we have nothing but shouting and noise. Nothing gets accomplished today when the left and the right start debating points. The politicians and the radio loudmouths have failed abysmally, and we won't do any better here. Do what you can to be a better person, and turn off the television and the radio.
Sit quietly and have fewer opinions? People are not robots.

I voted yes to both by the way.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Default No Way

I have been part of forums where all of the OT stuff leaks into the rest of the threads. Although I might not want to read the other topics, I always click on new posts when signing on, so I would have to see the titles of those water cooler topics. I come here to get away from "real world" stuff. JM2¢.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Matt Wieder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4815162342 View Post
Sit quietly and have fewer opinions? People are not robots.
Nowhere did Barry say to not have opinions.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:35 PM
Ken Wirt

I voted no on both, for the reason stated by several others: Spill over! Animosity and oneupmanship would surely bleed into the real board - and I don't wanna hear it!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Fr@nk Jenn!ngs

I voted to allow both. For those that don't want it, they don't have to go into it. Why not provide an avenue for all and those that don't want to venture into that topic certainly aren't required too. Why negate the opportunity for those that would like to carry on an adult conversation about things other than cards with like minded card collecting members?

Just my .03

r/
Frank
Old 01-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Max Weder

Quote:
Originally Posted by triwak View Post
I voted no on both, for the reason stated by several others: Spill over! Animosity and oneupmanship would surely bleed into the real board - and I don't wanna hear it!
Agreed. Disagreements on the p/r board will surely spill over.

Max
Old 01-11-2011, 12:53 PM
David McDonald

I vote no way, Jose. We'll still have our occasional train wrecks; that ought to suffice. In my six decades of life I can never recall a time when there has been such polarity in this country. The "Generation Gap" of the sixties has nothing on the right vs. left divide of today. I remember once when people of Democrat and Republican persuasions actually got along for the most part - it wasn't that big of a deal. Nowadays we have marginalized each other to the point that I sometimes wonder what it had to be like in America in the 1850's - it's scary stuff. I don't want to know that Ted Z. is really a communist sympathizer or that Jim B. is actually an Exalted Cyclops in the Imperial Klan. I just want to talk about baseball cards, and, unlike T206, I want to relate to them as normal folks just like we would have thirty years ago.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default not quite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
I have been part of forums where all of the OT stuff leaks into the rest of the threads. Although I might not want to read the other topics, I always click on new posts when signing on, so I would have to see the titles of those water cooler topics. I come here to get away from "real world" stuff. JM2¢.
This is absolutely NOT the way it will be. This section will (if instituted) be where the current Watercooler Talk - Sports section is. It will not be on the front page or the memorabilia page. So, you will have to go click on the post war and watercooler section to even see it. I should have made this more clear. regards

Last edited by Leon; 01-11-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:55 PM
R Dixon

Default .

I voted Yes to both. It's not like Leon is talking about adding a Politics/Religion section to the board. A water cooler section with less rules would be cool with me. The key is prohibiting these conversations/debates from spilling over to the main board.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Barry Sloate

Daryl- I have plenty of opinions, and others do too. I would love to see a political discussion that was both civil and constructive. But we've had them on the board in the past and they end up becoming shouting matches. That's all I meant.

I think it's great for people to express themselves, but look at the political discourse in America today. It's really horrendous what is going on, and I don't like it one bit.

That said, I was just chatting with Leon and we both agreed there is nothing wrong with starting a section to discuss politics. If it gets too nasty it can always be shut down.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Dave M

My experience with religious and political discussions on forum is pretty poor. No actual discussion ever occurs and it's just people trying to force their ideas down someone elses throat.

That being said, as a long time reader and new poster, this forum has one of the classiest user bases around
Old 01-11-2011, 01:03 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

I voted "Don't care" but after reading some of these votes, I'm tending to side with No for both also. Even though you can always skip the threads and not respond, there is always going to be some thread so provocative that people will feel compelled to respond to even though they don't want to get involved, and then things can get personal. For example, if there is some thread that says "Obama sucks" or "My neighbor had more qualifications to be President than Sarah Palin," one side or the other will feel that they just cannot let that train of thought go without a response. As someone else said, this forum is about cards and fun. There are plenty of other forums for those real life issues.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default very important distinction

I want to post a new post about a very, very important distinction I obviously didn't make clear. This new section, if instituted will NOT be on the main board, will NOT be on the memorabilia section and of course will NOT be in the BST section. It will be its own section where the Post War Cards and Watercooler talk already are. So, if you come to the board to get away from it all, as long as you don't click on that section for Post War and Watercooler talk, you will never see a thread about it. I just want to make that abundantly clear.

Also, it looks like the voting is approximately 2-1 to not allow politics and religion but there is also an equal amount that don't care. If it is not more overwhelming than that I could see potentially (not for sure by any means) starting out allowing them and seeing how it goes. We can always make it taboo if it gets out of hand. So, we will see where this leads us. Good thoughts so far. One last thing, it will be assumed that if you don't vote NO to the section, and vote for something else, then you are ok with the section itself. Regards

Last edited by Leon; 01-11-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Barry Sloate

And I doubt we will have any discussion about religion. I mean, what about religion would people want to talk about? Probably wouldn't get any posts.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Daryl

Quote:
Daryl- I have plenty of opinions, and others do too. I would love to see a political discussion that was both civil and constructive. But we've had them on the board in the past and they end up becoming shouting matches. That's all I meant.
I understand, and also don't want to see any shouting matches.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Frank Wakefield

After putting the little green dot in "don't allow either", I moved it to allow both. We'd be better off to talk cards, and not all of the other stuff. There are places for that, and on the card board isn't the place. But to help keep it 'not the place', allowing that stuff in the water cooler gives it a place. So anyone wanting to soapbox to that stuff can do it at the water cooler, and NOT in a regular thread. Maybe it you give it a place to go, it will go there, if it must be at all...

And thanks for asking us!
Old 01-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Thanks Leon...However, I still think that you are inviting trolls to the party. I hope it doesn't become too divisive.

Jeff
Old 01-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default won't be trolls

Quote:
Thanks Leon...However, I still think that you are inviting trolls to the party. I hope it doesn't become too divisive.

Jeff
If I am not mistaking a troll is an anonymous person causing trouble, mainly. Since there is no anonymity allowed (there is privacy allowed) there won't be any trolls. Otherwise, I do understand what you are saying. It's interesting that the don't cares and the ones being ok with the politics and religion are exactly equal to those not wanting either. The deciding few votes could actually be the folks that say allowing politics would be ok. As Barry said, we doubt anyone will really talk about religion very much anyway...and the poll pretty much affirms that. No decision yet and even after the poll I will mull it over. So far it is very overwhelming that there is support for the section....with or without the subjects being voted on. I appreciate everyone's thoughtful responses. If anyone thinks that I already had my mind made up, that is not the case. It's not made up yet either.....I do think we have a really great board, with wonderful members, and I vow not to screw it up. regards
Old 01-11-2011, 01:47 PM
T!M R10rd@n

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I want to post a new post about a very, very important distinction I obviously didn't make clear. This new section, if instituted will NOT be on the main board, will NOT be on the memorabilia section and of course will NOT be in the BST section. It will be its own section where the Post War Cards and Watercooler talk already are. So, if you come to the board to get away from it all, as long as you don't click on that section for Post War and Watercooler talk, you will never see a thread about it. I just want to make that abundantly clear.

Also, it looks like it is being about 2-1 to not have politics and religion but there is also an equal amount that don't care. If it is not more overwhelming than that I could see potentially (not for sure by any means) starting out allowing them and seeing how it goes. We can always make it taboo if it gets out of hand. So, we will see where this leads us. Good thoughts so far. One last thing, it will be assumed that if you don't vote NO to the section, and vote for something else, then you are ok with the section itself. Regards
Leon,

Not correct.

As ibuysportsephemera pointed out, if upon entering (or anytime) click on "New Posts" in the menu bar at the top of the page you will get the new posts since your last visit from all sections of the forum including the Water Cooler and other areas.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default my mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by timzcardz View Post
Leon,

Not correct.

As ibuysportsephemera pointed out, if upon entering (or anytime) click on "New Posts" in the menu bar at the top of the page you will get the new posts since your last visit from all sections of the forum including the Water Cooler and other areas.
Hi Tim
Then my mistake. I have never clicked on that option so didn't know. thanks much....
Old 01-11-2011, 02:02 PM

The problem with adding general topic section is that even if you are not interested or pledge not to go read it...our curiosity gets the best of you and you end up reading and then end up getting involved...I'd rather not have access to the key that unlocks the chastity belt...
Old 01-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Anthøny N. ex

I voted no to both. I don't see any way that it wouldn't spill over, and think having a forum such as that would greatly damage the board as we know it.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:40 PM

I voted YES on politics. I don't care if you want to add religion but that's kind of a "Yawner" topic to me.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Lou

If you have it in its own place like watercooler sports then if someone doesn't want to look at it and or participate then they don't have to. Lou
Old 01-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Barry Sloate

You could try it for 30 days on a trial basis, monitor it, and then decide if it is worth keeping.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Michael

I think there are very good points on both sides of this issue, and I like the fact that Leon is thinking about improving this forum through innovations such as new topic areas. The auction tracker for pre-war cards was a nice recent addition, for example.

That said, I side with those who said no. It is simply human nature that issues discussed in that forum will spill over into the core focus of this website and that will likely cause problems. After all, there are plenty of forums where all of us can discuss politics, religion or anything else for that matter.

This forum focuses on vintage baseball and it is probably the best on the web. I am not convinced that this forum needs to be all things to all people or that it makes sense to deviate from what it does so well right now. I think it should continue to do what it does and do it better than any other forum.

Is the reason for proposing this that the number of members is decreasing or the amount of posts is decreasing? If those are the issues, then I understand the desire among the moderators to make the site more sticky so people use it more often and contribute more. But I'm not convinced that bringing in issues that are inherently controversial, such as politics and religion, will solve those problems. I agree with those who argue that one of the best parts of this site is that it expressly doesn't do that already. It is an oasis from that.

That said, I like the democratic approach of a poll plus posting so that everyone can weigh in.

While I disagree with those who argue that it would be fine or at least not as problematic as the rest of us fear, I think they have made clear, cogent arguments for their position.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Fred

Ok Leon, so you want to have "yard duty" everyday on the play ground? Do you really want that head ache.

I'm going to assume that this is going to be an unmonitored area of the board that requires NO MODERATION - call it an "anything goes" part of this board.

I see much more down side than up side. I see it possibly negatively impacting the overall "calmness" of the main forum. Little squabbles will pour from the "play ground" into the real forum.

Go for it but be warned you are opening Pandora's Box. It's the proverbial "can of worms" that really doesn't need to be opened.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Dave.Horn.ish

I see no upside to including politics and religious postings here; I have never seen it work on any non-political or non-religious forum. I love to yammer about this stuff as much as the next guy, maybe a little more, but I think it would end up as very divisive.

Last edited by toppcat; 01-11-2011 at 04:27 PM.