NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 04-05-2016, 08:02 PM
Rob

Default Mike Piazza post 9/11 jersey at Goldin

Goldin is auctioning Piazza's jersey from the first Mets game after 9/11. Piazza hit a 2 run HR to win the game and lift some spirits. Mike is not happy the jersey ended up in an auction.

Thoughts?
Old 04-05-2016, 08:06 PM
Ben L

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/15...rsey-auctioned
Old 04-05-2016, 08:31 PM

Mike is not or was ever happy about much
Old 04-05-2016, 08:53 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfreedman View Post
Mike is not or was ever happy about much
He should be happy that steroids only keep SOME people out of the HOF.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:22 PM

No other auction company works harder to promote the items in their catalogs than Goldin. They fight for the items as in the case with the Piazza Jersey. The consignor is going to be very happy with the ton of money he will get for the jersey and the way Ken has stood up to ESPN etc.
Jerry Sage

Last edited by jsage; 04-05-2016 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsage View Post
No other auction company works harder to promote the items in their items than Goldin. They fight for the items as in the case with the Piazza Jersey. The consignor is going to be very happy with the ton of money he will get for the jersey and the way Ken has stood up to ESPN etc.
Jerry Sage
I'm a capitalist. If the Mets screwed up or whatever, more power to the consignor.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Chris Wood

The Mets can always buy it back through auction.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:02 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball tourist View Post
Exactly. If the Mets are pissed they can always buy it back. Surely Mike can afford it too if he is that upset?
Old 04-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Bob Davies

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball tourist View Post
After Madoff, I wouldn't be too sure they can afford it...

With perhaps the best starting pitching in baseball, costing them about $7 Million this year, it may only be a matter of time before that staff goes their own way because of dollars.

Last edited by Stampsfan; 04-06-2016 at 01:23 PM.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Scott Jackson

Holy shit that jersey is at $141,000. Ken was at Sports Illustrated today live on the web and then on ESPN outside the lines talking about the jersey
Say what you want but if I'm selling a high-end item there is only one company in the world I want selling it and that's Goldin auctions.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:11 PM
"The Real" Ron Kosiewicz

Last edited by WindyCityGameUsed; 04-20-2016 at 09:51 AM.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:35 PM
David Hernandez
Banned

I'm not taking sides. And I have said I'm not a BIG fan of Kin. But Ron you have to give credit where credit is due. This is a pretty big historical item and for him to land this consignment I give him props. Cannot argue with 130k
Old 04-13-2016, 03:11 PM
Rob

Lot #23 (2001 Mike Piazza Historic Post 9/11 Home Run Game Used Photo Matched Home Jersey)in our current auction -- the jersey worn by Mike Piazza when he hit a home run in the first sporting event played in New York after the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 - has been getting a lot of attention from the national media and Piazza family due to its historical significance, and its emotional ties to the city of New York.
Since its inception, Goldin Auctions in its history has never removed any of the 20,000 items we have listed in an auction for private sale. However for this unique item we will make an exception. In all of the media interviews, Goldin Auctions has clearly communicated that it will, for the first time in our company’s history, pull this item for a private sale prior to the auction close if a buyer makes an offer that satisfies these important goals:
Offer a price that is satisfactory to our consigner based upon its potential at auction.
Agree to display the item for a mutually agreeable period of time at your choice of the following museums: a) The National 9/11 Memorial Museum; b)The National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY; or c) The Mets Museum at CitiField. This can be a rotating display. Please note we have been in contact with all three entities and they are all very interested in displaying the item.
As an alternative to the display criteria above, agree to donate the jersey to the 9/11 Memorial Museum and receive the charitable tax donation that will come with making the donation.

Please note that preference may be given to offers that involve at a minimum display at the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
To be fair to our customers that may be interested in bidding on this item in our live auction, and by internet and phone prior to the live event, we have established a deadline for the private sale of Friday April 15, 2016 at 6:00 pm ET. If a satisfactory offer meeting the criteria is not received by our deadline, Goldin Auctions and our consigner have agreed to let the auction process play out at our live event on April 30 at the NYY Steakhouse in New York City. If this is the case, although we hope a public display could be arranged, an item selling at auction will have no restrictions or requirements on the winning bidder.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:08 AM

Good for the consignor but I'm really surprised by all the attention this thing is getting. You'd think the jersey was worn by Babe Ruth. It's only Mike Piazza.

Last edited by packs; 04-14-2016 at 09:10 AM.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
Good for the consignor but I'm really surprised by all the attention this thing is getting. You'd think the jersey was worn by Babe Ruth. It's only Mike Piazza.
I am So Sorry that You See it THiS Way!
I am Fully Aware of my Nostalgic Complex...
Howevar, It's Really NOT "Only" Mr. Piazza's Jersey!
THiS Jersey Really Means a lot ~ to a lot People
Who "Lived" Through 9/11
Old 04-14-2016, 10:17 AM

Yeah I get that aspect too, but the historical significance of the jersey belongs to every one who wore the jersey that night. I guess my sour grapes mostly come from me thinking there is something not quite right about profiting from something like that.

Last edited by packs; 04-14-2016 at 11:33 AM.
Old 04-15-2016, 04:55 AM
And*y Quig!ey

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...piazza-jersey/

So it looks like the jersey was pulled from the auction and sold privately to two minority owners of the Mets and a third person (thanks Richard) for $365,000 on the condition of long-term public display. I guess this will be a relatively uncontroversial outcome in the long-run, but still not without controversy I'm sure.

As a Mets fans, I'm sure many of us wonder whether any other team is bumbling enough to have sold it in the first place. As noted below, the Daily News reported that other jerseys from that game were sold. I guess certain employees were tasked with finding creative revenue sources, which may be a responsible reaction when MLB is assisting with your team finances and you're taking on new minority owners. However, it seems the club was tone deaf in choosing certain items.

The Mets bought a lot of goodwill with the pennant and then opening the vault door for Yoenis. Without that I think the theme of "exactly how desperate is this team for cash?" would have gained much more traction.

Last edited by ajquigs; 04-16-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Old 04-15-2016, 11:52 AM
Rob

I wonder what the Mets sold it for in the first pace? A few thousand?
Old 04-16-2016, 07:59 AM
Richard Simon

Apparently the Mets sold all the jerseys from that day.
Oh Bernie Madoff,,,, look at what you have done.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 04-16-2016, 08:07 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajquigs View Post
http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...piazza-jersey/

So it looks like the jersey was pulled from the auction and sold privately to two minority owners of the Mets for $365,000 on the condition of long-term public display. I guess this will be a relatively uncontroversial outcome in the long-run, but still not without controversy I'm sure.

As a Mets fans, I'm sure many of us wonder whether any other team is bumbling enough to have sold it in the first place. They bought a lot of goodwill with the pennant and then opening the vault door for Yoenis. Without that I think the theme of "exactly how desperate is this team for cash?" would have gained much more traction.
The jersey was sold to three people, the third being an anonymous woman.
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 04-16-2016, 09:51 AM
David Hernandez
Banned

"Since its inception, Goldin Auctions in its history has never removed any of the 20,000 items we have listed in an auction for private sale. However for this unique item we will make an exception. In all of the media interviews, Goldin Auctions has clearly communicated that it will, for the first time in our company’s history, pull this item for a private sale prior to the auction close if a buyer makes an offer that satisfies these important goals:
Offer a price that is satisfactory to our consigner based upon its potential at auction.
Agree to display the item for a mutually agreeable period of time at your choice of the following museums: a) The National 9/11 Memorial Museum; b)The National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY; or c) The Mets Museum at CitiField. This can be a rotating display. Please note we have been in contact with all three entities and they are all very interested in displaying the item.
As an alternative to the display criteria above, agree to donate the jersey to the 9/11 Memorial Museum and receive the charitable tax donation that will come with making the donation."

I think this is wonderful gesture by Ken and staff to offer this to the public and with stipulation of public display. The unprecedented move to offer it as a private sale so it does not get buried in private collection was a great thing done. Nice to see that honor holds true to the tragedy of this event vs making a nice profit. Hats off to Ken and staff.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:18 AM
"The Real" Ron Kosiewicz

Last edited by WindyCityGameUsed; 04-20-2016 at 09:51 AM.
Old 04-16-2016, 06:49 PM
Rob

IMO, Goldin and the consignor totally made out. To me, they held this jersey for ransom and sold it for way more than it would have realized at auction. I mean, $365K for a Piazza jersey? C'mon!
Old 04-16-2016, 08:33 PM
mi.ke-w0.ng

Default Coooooooop

I think most AHs have pulled an item for one reason or another and sold privately. Ameen
Old 04-16-2016, 09:57 PM

Deleted

Last edited by Scott Garner; 04-17-2016 at 09:19 AM.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:53 AM
David Hernandez
Banned

If you look upon the history of Ken's company it hasn't been around that long and I don't recall him every pulling items off the block unless the item had a question mark. They were honest and forthcoming about pulling the item off the auction and that is something they didn't have to too but did. They stately exactly what they're intentions were and it did seemly so appear to be for the right cause. The jersey will be displayed and agreement was one of the factors that the buyers had to agree upon. For historical purposes they did baseball fans a great justice. IMO I think the company's intentions were good for baseball and for recognition of that horrific day. As far as the money that changed hands I can only say it is a company that exist in the free world to make money. All companies and corporations in the free world exist to make money. The bottom line is they did it all with good intentions.
Old 04-17-2016, 05:46 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhernandez View Post
If you look upon the history of Ken's company it hasn't been around that long and I don't recall him every pulling items off the block unless the item had a question mark. They were honest and forthcoming about pulling the item off the auction and that is something they didn't have to too but did. They stately exactly what they're intentions were and it did seemly so appear to be for the right cause. The jersey will be displayed and agreement was one of the factors that the buyers had to agree upon. For historical purposes they did baseball fans a great justice. IMO I think the company's intentions were good for baseball and for recognition of that horrific day. As far as the money that changed hands I can only say it is a company that exist in the free world to make money. All companies and corporations in the free world exist to make money. The bottom line is they did it all with good intentions.
I don't think there's any use. If the next story about Goldin is how he ran into a burning building to save a kitten, a couple members here would find a way to blame him for something.

I don't know you, Ron, and don't think I've ever dealt with you, but is it a burden to have led such a flawless life that you can condemn others so righteously? Or is there some hidden agenda here?
Old 04-17-2016, 11:12 AM
"The Real" Ron Kosiewicz

Last edited by WindyCityGameUsed; 04-20-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityGameUsed View Post
You gotta lot of balls

U wan’t to pull an item from your self proclaimed latest & greatest auction 4 private sale who cares bud thats your biz.

A smart person would just keep their mouth shut & handle biz but not U bro U feel the need 2 brag 2 the world how great it was that the City of NY basically got held hostage 2 obtain a part of their history back with ties to a tragedy where thousands lost their lives all while acting like you performed some honorable service (Way 2 go Kenny your the man thats awesome bro!!) and if thats not bad enough U go on & on how this is the only time you’ve ever pulled an auction item 4 private sale which we both know is a lie.

A man with any self respect would address & take honest responsibility 4 himself which would afford you the opportunity 2 grow-up and learn something besides blaming others 4 your actions as opposed 2 turdish censorship attempts internet wide utilizing fake accounts/plants and henchman on collector forums 2 continually try 2 obstruct & deflect away from the truth which would be laughable if it wasn’t so sick & twisted.

This isn’t about me, and sorry bro but I haven't made the same mistakes hundreds of times over the past 25-years that I keep disingenuously apologizing 2 the world 4. Playing the part of a victim 2 the hobby bravo as that would require an academy award performance 4 anyone with a pulse 2 bite off on that.

Time 2 look in the mirror, grow up and stop playing the part of a dumb clown along with lame attempts at bullying collectors. U want respect and admiration but yet U know exactly why your despised industry wide which is why you and that nerdlinger Christy Cavalier teamed up and felt the need 2 takeover, silence and 4 all intensive purposes take away GUU from the very collectors it was founded 2 protect while turning it into the propaganda machine/industry joke that it is today. ( The 10-12 daily posts speaks volumes 2 the respect the hobby has 4 your Bozo & Nerdlinger show)

Like it or not friend the truth always comes out
Is this a reply to my post??
Old 04-17-2016, 03:42 PM
Doug Goodman

Completely off the topic, and maybe it's just my old age showing through, and apologies to anyone who takes what I am about to type as a show of disrespect towards any individual, but I very much enjoy reading words that are written out in their entirety and not abbreviated in "text speak".

Text speak came about because typing entire words was fairly complicated when using a telephone keypad to do it, but now we have auto-spell which can change those abbreviations into full words.

I'm not an English major, and I'm sure that my grammar is probably terrible, but I often try to think about what I typed after I type it, which often leads to me deleting posts before I actually post them, but this time I couldn't help myself.

Not going 2 read this post b4 I post and u get a chance to read it.

lol

Doug "insert smiley face here" Goodman

Last edited by doug.goodman; 04-17-2016 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdenny View Post
I am So Sorry that You See it THiS Way!
I am Fully Aware of my Nostalgic Complex...
Howevar, It's Really NOT "Only" Mr. Piazza's Jersey!
THiS Jersey Really Means a lot ~ to a lot People
Who "Lived" Through 9/11
I "Lived" through 9/11, and the jersey is meaningless to me. (BTW, have you got a problem with your shift key?)
Old 04-17-2016, 05:42 PM
Chris Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug.goodman View Post
Completely off the topic, and maybe it's just my old age showing through, and apologies to anyone who takes what I am about to type as a show of disrespect towards any individual, but I very much enjoy reading words that are written out in their entirety and not abbreviated in "text speak".

Text speak came about because typing entire words was fairly complicated when using a telephone keypad to do it, but now we have auto-spell which can change those abbreviations into full words.

I'm not an English major, and I'm sure that my grammar is probably terrible, but I often try to think about what I typed after I type it, which often leads to me deleting posts before I actually post them, but this time I couldn't help myself.

lol

I tend to agree and it isn't "intensive purposes" it's intents and purposes.
Old 04-17-2016, 06:01 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug.goodman View Post

lol

100% agree. It gets even worse when someone speaks in text. I have had a couple people actually say LOL to me. I just shake my head. Please take the couple extra seconds and use real words. It is really hard to read with all those number abbreviations.

Other interests/sets/collectibles.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96571220@N08/albums

My for sale or trade photobucket album
https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7c1SRL
Old 04-17-2016, 06:04 PM
Rob

I blame Prince.

Nothing Compares 2 U, etc.
Old 04-17-2016, 06:18 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
I blame Prince.

Nothing Compares 2 U, etc.
Wasn't that Sinead O'Connor?

Old 04-17-2016, 06:28 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstan View Post
Wasn't that Sinead O'Connor?
Prince wrote it.
Old 04-17-2016, 06:29 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
Prince wrote it.
I did not know that. Learn something new everyday.

Old 04-17-2016, 06:39 PM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
I "Lived" through 9/11, and the jersey is meaningless to me. (BTW, have you got a problem with your shift key?)
Agreed. It is completely meaningless to me as well. Even if it was a game I had watched, I doubt the jersey would have much meaning to me. The memory of the actual hit? Sure. The ball that was hit? Maybe. But not the jersey, which I don't view as really playing any role in the events of that day. Still happy for the auction house, happy for the consignor, and happy that those who the jersey means something to will have the opportunity to see it.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:08 AM
mi.ke-w0.ng

Default Coooop

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityGameUsed View Post
Seriously David???

The only way I'm buying 1 word of that jive is if Kenny can pass an independent 3rd party lie detector test in regards 2 that press release about that 911 jersey being the only item the Rev has ever pulled from an auction and sold privately.

IMO the problem with lies is the truth always comes out
As stated previously, despite the reasons why items are pulled I'm sure a private sale is nothing new in this biz.

-Only real "6th man-Bones" I've seen so the outcome was favorable.
Old 04-18-2016, 05:55 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestdj777 View Post
Agreed. It is completely meaningless to me as well. Even if it was a game I had watched, I doubt the jersey would have much meaning to me. The memory of the actual hit? Sure. The ball that was hit? Maybe. But not the jersey, which I don't view as really playing any role in the events of that day. Still happy for the auction house, happy for the consignor, and happy that those who the jersey means something to will have the opportunity to see it.
The memory of the HR has a lot of meaning, I would think to many.
I was in Philadelphia setting up at the Philly card show and my son was at Shea Stadium. I would have been there with him if I had not been doing the card show. I got back to my hotel room with a couple of innings left and did see the HR. It is a very strong memory for me and I was very, very glad that my son was at that game.
--
Old 04-18-2016, 08:50 AM
Scott Jackson

Same guys trolling every message about Goldin for past three months. We all get it . You don't like Ken and Chris. Time to move on. Point of this thread was the incredible publicity job he got for the piazza jersey and price he got his consignor. Not to hear your same old boring story over and over. Wish I was the consignor for that jersey :-) $$$$$$$
Old 04-18-2016, 09:46 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TOOLPLAYER View Post
Same guys trolling every message about Goldin for past three months. We all get it . You don't like Ken and Chris. Time to move on. Point of this thread was the incredible publicity job he got for the piazza jersey and price he got his consignor. Not to hear your same old boring story over and over. Wish I was the consignor for that jersey :-) $$$$$$$
I agree. Getting tired of the same ole song. We get it. Someone needs to push the needle on the broken record. Not saying new stuff, or even old stuff, shouldn't be talked about. But at some point it has to be time to give it a rest, at least on this board.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:33 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Sorry to post but I was just catching up on this thread and noticed that Ron has deleted all of his posts. Hope this is not going to be taken as a "broken record" but it seems like someone is using intimidation techniques to quiet critics. First it was the Ruth mitt thread and now this one.
Old 04-20-2016, 06:45 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
Sorry to post but I was just catching up on this thread and noticed that Ron has deleted all of his posts. Hope this is not going to be taken as a "broken record" but it seems like someone is using intimidation techniques to quiet critics. First it was the Ruth mitt thread and now this one.
My first thought was the opposite: that Ron was trolling Goldin. Can you point me to one actual incident of Ken using intimidation on someone here? I asked about the C&D letters in another thread and nobody responded.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:59 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
My first thought was the opposite: that Ron was trolling Goldin. Can you point me to one actual incident of Ken using intimidation on someone here? I asked about the C&D letters in another thread and nobody responded.
I don't think Ron was trolling based on what he had written. I think Ron had legitimate points. Of course I cannot point to an actual incident where anyone was directly intimidated but there were 5 different people who removed their posts on the Ruth mitt thread and now Ron removed his comments on this thread. And anyone getting a love letter from a lawyer is going to go away quietly and not going to post the letter citing it as the reason they deleted their posts.
Old 04-20-2016, 08:03 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
I don't think Ron was trolling based on what he had written. I think Ron had legitimate points. Of course I cannot point to an actual incident where anyone was directly intimidated but there were 5 different people who removed their posts on the Ruth mitt thread and now Ron removed his comments on this thread. And anyone getting a love letter from a lawyer is going to go away quietly and not going to post the letter citing it as the reason they deleted their posts.
Looks like we were typing at the same time. Regarding the intimidation, could be. Since I'm the type who would call Ken (or Chris Ivy, or whomever) directly instead of slinging innuendo, I guess I don't think that way. I'm too direct.

As for Ron, I made my thoughts clear in the Ruth Mitt thread. (Ron, if you read this, feel free to email me if I've gotten your motives wrong!)
Old 04-20-2016, 09:23 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Looks like we were typing at the same time. Regarding the intimidation, could be. Since I'm the type who would call Ken (or Chris Ivy, or whomever) directly instead of slinging innuendo, I guess I don't think that way. I'm too direct.

As for Ron, I made my thoughts clear in the Ruth Mitt thread. (Ron, if you read this, feel free to email me if I've gotten your motives wrong!)
I too am direct but if differences cannot be worked out I do not see harm in raising issue here too. It happens all the time on the board. What is unusual is for people to suddenly go back and remove their entire posts. That is very troubling to me.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:28 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
I too am direct but if differences cannot be worked out I do not see harm in raising issue here too. It happens all the time on the board. What is unusual is for people to suddenly go back and remove their entire posts. That is very troubling to me.
I agree, which is another reason I believe Ron to have been a troll. I've gotten harsh with AH, called out sellers, etc. Many have, yet no "threats," if that's what they were. I'm right here and real. I assume you are right there and real. Yet when someone adds nothing but flames, I don't believe they're in it for the hobby, I don't believe they're "real." YOU'VE come down hard on Goldin, right? Yet there are numerous other threads where you are adding to society, you have something intelligent to add. And you haven't gotten threatened, right?
Old 04-21-2016, 07:53 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
If I get a letter I will be happy to post it.
Old 04-21-2016, 08:10 AM
octavio ranzola

i was there way in the outfield,,have ticket stub to prove it ..it was magic ,,,thats all i have to say ,,,