NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > 1950 to 1959 Baseball cards- B/S/T

Old 01-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Al

Default 1969 Topps Baseball Lots Round 2 Lots Listed

Just wanted to put this out there If someone is going to start this set or is looking for any singles I can probably put together a lot in Vg, Ex. and Exmt
of around 250-300 cards per lot. Also can do a nice starter set in exmt. If someone has an intrest please PM me. Thanks

Well here we go 2 lots to start first lot is 411 cards second lot is 437 cards. I put these together as to grade so both lots will be different. These are set starter lots, lots of leaders minor stars. NO major stars.

Lot 1 411 cards the grade range is exto ex+ No creases or writing on any of the cards. The lot is very consistent to grade.
delivered (SOLD)

Lot 2 437 cards the grade range is vg vg+ to ex I would say over 95% of the cards have no creases just alot of corner ware ,centering ,and what comes with a lot like this. The crease are all small and subtle I took out everything that was to much for my taste! Very strong lot to the grade. Nice way to start this set with alot of cards.
Delivered (SOLD)

I can still fill out some want lists in g to ex+ so thankyou to all the guys who already bought cards!
I willnot break these lots up so please dont ask. The first I want it takes it. And please post it on the thread that you want it.Paypal friends and family is fine or other methods!
The key about these lots are NO major stars and very thin on mets yankees and redsox. There are some but who I bought these from is on the east coast with me and he removed them years ago!Any questions just post up on the thread Thanks enjoy!
Put up 2 sample pages one on the left is the exex+ the one on the right is the vgto vgex

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 09-11-2014 at 12:34 PM.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Al

Guys thankyou for all the responses to this. Jason your lot will go out tomorrow.
Im in the process of putting together 2 lots the lots will probably be between 300-400 cards each all different. will be mostly leaders commons and minor stars. 1 lot will be vg-ex and the next lot will be ex-ex+. In the vgex lot I have tried to put all cards with no creases just alot of corner ware. I will try and price them fairly and if someone has an intrest in either lot please PM me. These are for the person who wants to start the set in either condition and doesnt want the big stars. A great way to get alot of cards all at one time.

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Last edited by batsballsbases; 01-13-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:44 AM
Ted Stick.les

Please let me know a price for the ex+ lot
Old 01-14-2014, 06:50 PM
Al

lots are up !

Old 01-15-2014, 10:38 AM
Al

price drop both lots

Old 01-15-2014, 04:35 PM
Al

sale pending on the 69 ex ex+ lot

Old 01-17-2014, 12:07 PM
Al

Ex Ex+ lot is sold!

Old 01-17-2014, 12:41 PM
Jason Albregts

Al is a great seller and communicator. I got a lot of '69s from him yesterday and I was very satisfied.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Al

Thanks Jason Let me know when you are ready for round 2!!

Old 01-18-2014, 07:29 AM

I sent you a PM about the remaining lot.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:49 AM
Al

sale pending on the vg vgex lot

Old 01-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Al

Lot 2 is sold! Thanks Rob!

Old 01-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Al

Can still fill out some sets g-ex+ also may be able to put together another set of lots I will check and see. Approx 200-300 per lot

Old 01-23-2014, 09:33 PM

Got lot two in the mail today. Have to say that I am very pleased. Condition was as described or maybe even a little better. Seller was excellent, held it a few days until I had the funds and then shipped and it was in my possession in about 36 hours. As good a buying experience as I have ever had and will definitely do business with him again.