NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Football Cards Forum

Old 06-26-2016, 03:22 PM
Peter

Default National

Is anybody headed to national this year? I know there is a thread elsewhere on the boards, but I thought it would be nice to see which football collectors would be at the Convention.

I'll be there Thursday and maybe half a day on Friday or Saturday.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:57 PM
L@rry T1p+0n

I'm sitting this one out. See everyone next year in Chicago.
Larry
Old 06-26-2016, 05:37 PM

Wife and I are thinking of going on Friday, we have never been to one before. I have some set items I am looking for and would be curious if folks who have been there before think there is a chance to find high end graded vintage there vs. what is on eBay right now? For example 1967 Lee Roy Jordan PSA 9 or 1966 Bob Hayes PSA 9? Thanks
Old 06-26-2016, 06:46 PM
L@rry T1p+0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
Wife and I are thinking of going on Friday, we have never been to one before. I have some set items I am looking for and would be curious if folks who have been there before think there is a chance to find high end graded vintage there vs. what is on eBay right now? For example 1967 Lee Roy Jordan PSA 9 or 1966 Bob Hayes PSA 9? Thanks
I've been to the last four Nationals and six total. The show is so huge, you will probably not even be able to view all the tables if you attend just one day. But of course there is nothing like it and nothing like seeing all the cardboard up close. I don't collect hi grade PSA cards, but in the examples you listed, it wouldn't surprise me if those kind of cards are available because there are a ton of football cards at the National! But with all those tables, all those cards, fatigue, sore feet (I'm not kidding) you might miss them.
Larry
Old 06-26-2016, 07:57 PM
Jeff P

I will be there Wednesday and Thursday and would love to meet up with football collectors.

jeff
Old 06-27-2016, 07:21 PM

Thanks for the info Larry. Tempted to go and see it this year.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:43 AM
Nick Mich@lovitz

I was all set on going this year but, since I mainly only collect HoF vintage-ish rookie cards and the current 1000% increase across the board, I'll be sitting this one out! Chicago next year, only 1.5hr drive for me!
Old 07-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Current plan is to be there chasing Raiders signed cards unless something stinky intervenes at work.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...