NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 08-06-2009, 08:27 AM
And.rew Whi.te

Default Not sure if this has been posted..Mastro in the Chicago Tribune

I was reading my Morning Tribune and ran across this "problem solver" column that I pasted below as I couldnt get the link to work. Looks like someone else is having issues with Mastro.

Hopefully this issue is settled as mentioned in the column. This type of thing definitly does not make the world of sportscards look very good...or does it really matter to someone outside our hobby?

Here is the link if anyone needs to go directly to the Tribune and read it

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...2716082.column

Mastro Auctions slow in paying seller after company halted business
Jon Yates

What's Your Problem?

August 6, 2009
E-mail Print Vote For many baseball fans, it would be like manna from heaven -- an unexpected inheritance of extremely rare, extremely old baseball cards.

But Louis Dodaro fancies himself a surfer, not a baseball fan.

So when his uncle passed away last year and left him a stash of 1930s Goudey cards, the Riverwoods resident simply shrugged.

"I know some people would be drooling over this," Dodaro said. "I'm not a baseball card collector. I really don't know too much about this."

Still, he realized the cards that were at least 70 years old were valuable. So he plucked out a few of his favorites (including a couple of Lou Gehrigs) then gathered the remaining 136 cards for sale.

In September, he took the cards to Mastro Auctions in Burr Ridge. The 13-year-old company had received international media coverage for selling a lock of Elvis Presley's hair for $115,000, the infamous Steve Bartman baseball for $106,600 and a 1909 T206 Honus Wagner baseball card for $1.62 million. "They had a great reputation," Dodaro said. "I was very selective about these cards and who I went to."

But Mastro also had experienced its share of controversy. As reported in the Tribune last August, federal agents investigated the company for possible "shill bidding" in which bogus bids are submitted to drive up the price. No one has been charged.

Dodaro said he thought his cards were in good hands.

"I felt very comfortable," he said.

He felt even better when the cards sold in Mastro's February auction. But Dodaro said he wasn't told the sale price -- or how much he would receive. Weeks later, before Dodaro received payment, Mastro halted business.

On March 6, a group of Mastro employees bought the firm's assets and opened a new company, Legendary Auctions, based in Lansing.

Dodaro said he contacted a former Mastro employee, who promised he'd be paid in March. When that didn't happen, he called again and was told he'd be paid in June. Again, he did not receive a check.

By the time he contacted What's Your Problem? in July, he had almost given up.

"I have no indication when I'm going to get paid or even if I'm going to get paid," Dodaro said. "I called a couple times. They told me to call the controller for Mastro. I called. He never called back."

The Problem Solver called Doug Allen, a former Mastro employee who is president and chief executive at Legendary Auctions.

Allen said he no longer has any responsibilities at Mastro, which shut down because of financial problems. The first priority, he said, was to pay back money it owed to the bank. After that, Mastro intended to pay Dodaro and all other consignors, he said.

"They're not filing bankruptcy. They're not insolvent," Allen said. "They just have liquidity issues."

He said he remains in contact with the folks at Mastro, but Legendary Auctions is not responsible for Mastro's debts. Legendary, he said, is a completely separate entity.

"It's not a shell game where we said, 'Let's close this company and start a new one,' " Allen said. "It's not that."

Allen said he retained some records from Mastro, which showed Dodaro was owed $1,800 for his baseball cards. He promised to call Mastro's controller, Walter Tomala, and ask where Dodaro's money is.

The Problem Solver left repeated phone messages for Tomala but did not hear back. On Monday, the Problem Solver called Legendary Auctions' vice president and chief operating officer, Mark Theotikos, who also is a former Mastro employee. Theotikos promised to contact Tomala as well.

Tuesday morning, Tomala left a message on the Problem Solver's voice mail that said Dodaro's $1,800 check was in the mail.

"That's terrific," an elated Dodaro said. "When the check actually shows up and clears, I'll feel pretty good about it."

Dodaro said he plans to keep the half-dozen cards he still has, including the Gehrigs.

"They're probably going to be something I pass along to my future family," he said.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehse View Post
The Problem Solver called Doug Allen, a former Mastro employee who is president and chief executive at Legendary Auctions.

Allen said he no longer has any responsibilities at Mastro, which shut down because of financial problems. The first priority, he said, was to pay back money it owed to the bank. After that, Mastro intended to pay Dodaro and all other consignors, he said.

"They're not filing bankruptcy. They're not insolvent," Allen said. "They just have liquidity issues."

He said he remains in contact with the folks at Mastro, but Legendary Auctions is not responsible for Mastro's debts. Legendary, he said, is a completely separate entity.

"It's not a shell game where we said, 'Let's close this company and start a new one,' " Allen said. "It's not that."

Allen said he retained some records from Mastro, which showed Dodaro was owed $1,800 for his baseball cards. He promised to call Mastro's controller, Walter Tomala, and ask where Dodaro's money is.

The Problem Solver left repeated phone messages for Tomala but did not hear back. On Monday, the Problem Solver called Legendary Auctions' vice president and chief operating officer, Mark Theotikos, who also is a former Mastro employee. Theotikos promised to contact Tomala as well.

My favorite line: "It's not a shell game where we said, 'Let's close this company and start a new one,' " Allen said. "It's not that."

Doug is like the baseball player who holds out for a bigger contract and then turns to the camera and says "it's not about the money."
Old 08-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Peter Spaeth

Old 08-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Peter Spaeth

As Hamlet said, the lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Richard Simon

This crap has gotten so much negative public exposure,,, another black eye for the hobby and who do we have to blame for it?
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 08-06-2009, 09:47 AM

I love that quote.

It reminds me of the Wizard of Oz....
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."
Old 08-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Jim VB

I guess I don't see this as a black eye for the entire hobby. When a store I have a gift certificate for goes belly up, I don't hold the entire industry responsible, just that store and their owners.

I see this as a black eye for Mastro, for sure, and for the principals involved. The attempt to walk away from a financially struggling company and start up another company, with the purchased assets of the first, while not addressing the liabilities, is both troubling and transparent.

I don't even think that Mastro's, er... I mean Legendary's biggest problem is bidders boycotting. They will still have some, if not most bidders. Their biggest problem will be consignors not consigning, going forward. If word is out industry wide that a company is having trouble paying consignors, it won't take long for those consignments to dry up. When that happens, the whole bidder thing takes care of itself, very quickly.

As far as the hobby goes, there are still plenty of auction houses around and most pay their consignors, and pay them on a timely basis.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Has anyone ever seen John Rogers and Doug Allen in the same room together?
Old 08-06-2009, 09:57 AM
Richard Simon

Jim, what I should have said is that there are so many individual black eyes getting publicity in the hobby that another one just adds to the negative public perception, especially when it happens to the industry "giant".
The king is dead, long live the king.
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 08-06-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Jim, what I should have said is that there are so many individual black eyes getting publicity in the hobby that another one just adds to the negative public perception, especially when it happens to the industry "giant".

That's fair enough, but there are far too many good guys in this hobby to tar them all with the same brush.

I agree that continuing negative stories make the hobby look bad to any outsiders (if they bother to read news stories about baseball cards anyway.) But these outsiders don't feed and don't fund our hobby anyway. We "insiders" do. And we can continue to help clean it up by funneling our consignments and our money to the guys we know are clean.

Mastro being unable to, and/or refusing to pay their bills, should leave no mark on the other guys who operate cleanly.

I'll also add that I'm not naive about what has gone on, and still goes on, at many major auction houses. Cards are "sold" and then up for auction again far too often to be a coincidence. The volume of high grade material available is striking. I've collected, on and off for close to 30 years. How is it that there is more "mint" material available than there was 30 years ago. Not just a little more, but much more. Big finds account for some, but who is kidding whom? (Barry, did I get that who/whom thing right?)

I collect both Sports and Non-Sports. Looking at shows and auctions would lead me to one startling conclusion. For the last 100 years or more, people who collected routinely took better care of their baseball cards than they did their Non-Sports cards. Those damn kids were preserving their T206's carefully, while trashing their T59's! They were protecting their 1933 Goudey Baseball Cards at the same time they were destroying their Indian Gum and SkyBirds!

Obviously, like in every other phase of life, fraud and deception follows the money. It hit the Baseball Card hobby years ago while we weren't paying attention. It only grazed Non-Sports. It hit the autograph industry hard, while missing other collectible hobbies.

While I appreciate the help of the media and law enforcement, only collectors can clean it up.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Peter Spaeth

Default ketap company

Of course, the website could be out of date, but according to the Illinois Secretary of State, Mastro Auctions now goes by the name Ketap Company and the President of Ketap is none other than Doug Allen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entity Name KETAP COMPANY File Number 61148272
Status NOT GOOD STANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION Type of Corp FOREIGN BCA
Qualification Date (Foreign) 07/10/2000 State DELAWARE
Agent Name RICHARD L WEISS Agent Change Date 06/26/2007
Agent Street Address 801 SKOKIE BOULEVARD 100 President Name & Address DOUG ALLEN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, BURR RIDGE, IL 60527
Agent City NORTHBROOK Secretary Name & Address MATTHEW ROSZAK SAME
Agent Zip 60062 Duration Date PERPETUAL
Annual Report Filing Date 00/00/0000 For Year 2009
Assumed Name INACTIVE - MASTRO AUCTIONS, INC.

Old Corp Name 03/13/2009 - MASTRONET, INC.

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 08-06-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Edited out the address
Old 08-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Barry Sloate

Looks good to me.

Edited to add you can just as easily get away with "who is kidding who" as in "who's who" (you wouldn't see "who's whom").

As I get older I forget the rules anyway.

Last edited by barrysloate; 08-06-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

But wait, Dougie has nothing to do with Mastro. And nothing to do with paying off Mastro's debts to consignors. And has nothing to do with any lawsuit against Dave Forman. Yet you mean that Doug Allen is presently the President of Mastro? Now it makes sense: just have your dogs bark at Mastro's President (Allen) and you can get paid by Mastro's President (Allen).

I am stunned at this turn of events.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Barry Sloate

Jim- better leave the cleaning up to law enforcement, because I don't believe collectors are able to do it themselves. Collectors are addicted to the stuff, and when you're addicted you need help from the outside.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Peter Spaeth

Jeff one would like to think the Illinois official state website would be reasonably up to date, and it does mention the name change on March 13, 2009, which I believe coincides with the Mastro-Legendary transaction. So apparently something was filed at that time to indicate the name change but that filing did not indicate a change in the president. But, as I said before it could be inaccurate. No information about Ketap's officers is available through the Delaware secretary of state's website.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Jim VB

Translation for Jeff's post:

Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]

Croupier: Your winnings, sir.

Captain Renault: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.

[aloud]
Captain Renault: Everybody out at once!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:52 AM
D.B. Cooper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqQsDklQEM
Old 08-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Jim- better leave the cleaning up to law enforcement, because I don't believe collectors are able to do it themselves. Collectors are addicted to the stuff, and when you're addicted you need help from the outside.

That's a huge part of the problem Barry. This stuff is like heroin for some. We're just pumping it into our veins. But some get upset when the media reports problems.

O'Keefe fielded a question at the dinner that asked something like this "I saw a dad and his son, going through the show today, buying lots of cards and spending $10-$20. Why don't you report that?"

I almost spit out my (free) beer. Why would an investigative reporter write about that?

As Lance said on one of the other threads, we have to control it by who we give consignments to. The guys with no decent consignments will get poor sales results and that will take care of them.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony S. View Post
Because we're talking about some auction houses and their relationships with consignors/bidders, and because Anthony let the Kevin Bacon/Animal House genie out of the bottle, this also seems appropriate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ&NR=1
Old 08-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Barry Sloate

Jim- I was more than a bit skeptical when I saw the "I'm not bidding in Legendary Auctions" thread. I suspect most of those who vowed to boycott will end it at the first sign of a card they need.

I don't mean to be cynical but that's part of the problem. Auction houses know how obsessed collectors are and they take full advantage of it. They know that they can get away with just about anything and the collectors will still come back.

And they long ago identified those collectors who won't stop bidding on an item until they get it, regardless of the price. Those are the ones, sadly, who were shilled the most.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Jim- I was more than a bit skeptical when I saw the "I'm not bidding in Legendary Auctions" thread. I suspect most of those who vowed to boycott will end it at the first sign of a card they need.

I don't mean to be cynical but that's part of the problem. Auction houses know how obsessed collectors are and they take full advantage of it. They know that they can get away with just about anything and the collectors will still come back.

And they long ago identified those collectors who won't stop bidding on an item until they get it, regardless of the price. Those are the ones, sadly, who were shilled the most.
I agree that most houses will laugh off any attempted bidder boycott. But not paying consignors, and a subsequent consignor boycott, will catch up to them much faster.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Does anyone know if Bob Gibson has loud, barking dogs?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Richard Simon

Auction house exec: I'm shocked, shocked to find that shilling is going on in here!

[a collector hands the exec a pile of money]

Collector: the winning bids, sir.

Auction house exec: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.

[aloud]
Auction house exec: Everybody out at once!
------------
--
Old 08-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Barry Sloate

I agree that consignors can and should boycott.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Matt Wieder

Hopefully the more these articles make it into the mainstream media, more consignors will know of the issues. For someone like the consignor of the Goudey lot described in the article he wouldn't otherwise have any way of knowing about these issues. I can't imagine that anyone who knows they may not get paid for months and even then only with a fight would consign to such a house.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Tom Boblitt

isn't Ketap backwards for Patek? Maybe former KC Royal Freddie Patek is somehow involved in all this..........
Old 08-06-2009, 12:00 PM
D.B. Cooper

I can't imagine that telling Bob Gibson his consignment check was delayed would end well.

Last edited by Anthony S.; 08-06-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:01 PM

-

Last edited by Vintagedegu; 08-21-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Riiiggghhhtttt.....

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 08-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Joann

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehse View Post

Well that settles it then. We were wondering.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

I am still trying to digest this one Peter Spaeth posted yesterday.

From the NY Daily News
Allen says the matter is out of his hands. The responsibility to pay consigners and other creditors belongs to Mastro Auctions, which was owned by Silk Road Equity. Silk Road has a small stake in the new auction business, Allen adds, but Legendary Auctions is a completely separate entity from Mastro Auctions. "I will share their frustrations until everybody who did business with Mastro Auctions is made whole," Allen says. "I wish we could meet those old obligations and start with a clean slate. But legally, we have done everything appropriate."

I was remaining neutral with regards to my stance on the Mastro/Legendary issues however the above is completely distasteful and unacceptable. If Doug is being quoted accurately his days are numbered in the hobby.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post

From the NY Daily News
Allen says the matter is out of his hands. The responsibility to pay consigners and other creditors belongs to Mastro Auctions, which was owned by Silk Road Equity. Silk Road has a small stake in the new auction business, Allen adds, but Legendary Auctions is a completely separate entity from Mastro Auctions. "I will share their frustrations until everybody who did business with Mastro Auctions is made whole," Allen says. "I wish we could meet those old obligations and start with a clean slate. But legally, we have done everything appropriate."

I was remaining neutral with regards to my stance on the Mastro/Legendary issues however the above is completely distasteful and unacceptable. If Doug is being quoted accurately his days are numbered in the hobby.
This is exactly what I said a long time ago...I am certain they did everything legally to make sure their new enterprise has nothing to do with Mastro. It's sad that the only people Mastro seems to be taking care of are the ones that come to this board because they know a good portion of their customer base participates or reads this forum.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post

From the NY Daily News

How can Doug distance himself from Mastro when he's the President of Ketap, the company formerly known as Mastro? Doug IS Mastro.

And how would you like to be a consignor of Mastr--woops Ketap--woops Legendary when the music stops and they've got your cards and money? And Doug doesn't take your calls or emails? Oh wait -- that's already happened.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Mike DeNero

Quote:
Originally Posted by autograf View Post
isn't Ketap backwards for Patek? Maybe former KC Royal Freddie Patek is somehow involved in all this..........
Ha! Now THAT would be hilarious!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
This is exactly what I said a long time ago...I am certain they did everything legally to make sure their new enterprise has nothing to do with Mastro. It's sad that the only people Mastro seems to be taking care of are the ones that come to this board because they know a good portion of their customer base participates or reads this forum.
It is not sad that they are only taking care of the people who come to this board. It is a sign of their immorality.
--
Old 08-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Mike DeNero

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
How can Doug distance himself from Mastro when he's the President of Ketap, the company formerly known as Mastro? Doug IS Mastro.
I apologize, in advance, if what I am about to ask has already been revealed on a prior related thread, but does anyone know what Doug's ownership stake in Mastro/Ketap is (or was) as well as his ownership stake in Legendary or it's parent company?

Last edited by mikedenero; 09-03-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Matt Wieder

When I first read Ketap I read it as Kaput.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Tony Gordon

Greetings from the Illinois Secretary of State's resident vintage collector. I can vouch for the accuracy of our website. A lot of folks work very hard to make sure that website (www.cyberdriveillinois.com) is up to date and accurate. If you go to the corp/LLC search on the site and punch in Mastro, you'll see three or four companies using the name. It seems to me that the old Mastronet Inc. was parceled off into three or four companies. As a result, any creditor (a consignor) of Mastronet would most likely have to file a lawsuit and name as defendants all the new Mastro entities and let the courts sort out which one or ones have liability.

As a side note, Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White played minor league ball in the 1950s and was a minor league teammate of Ernie Banks. He was a pretty good second baseman and not a bad hitter.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Tony, thanks for that. So apparently as of today, Doug Allen is the President of Ketap, formerly known as Mastro Auctions, Inc.

So why does Doug continue to say that he has nothing to do with Mastro?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Peter Spaeth

Jeff, perhaps holding that office is just a technicality?
Old 08-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Lol
Old 08-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Peter Spaeth

The most stunning part of all this, for me, is the apparent failure to anticipate the reaction hobbyists would have to pronouncements of the sort Doug made today and previously.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Kenny Cole

I have tried very hard to stay out of this, but that last comment from Mr. Allen was, at best, absurd. IMO, all you have to do to see that Mastro/Legendary are the same enterprise is to be moderately literate.

Based on what I have read, if I was an unpaid consignor I would file an alter-ego/instrumentality lawsuit, allege fraud, name all of the companies, sue the principals individually, get the financials, and look forward to the depositions. I suspect they would be really ugly.

Kenny Cole
Old 08-06-2009, 08:18 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Cole View Post
I have tried very hard to stay out of this, but that last comment from Mr. Allen was, at best, absurd. IMO, all you have to do to see that Mastro/Legendary are the same enterprise is to be moderately literate.

Based on what I have read, if I was an unpaid consignor I would file an alter-ego/instrumentality lawsuit, allege fraud, name all of the companies, sue the principals individually, get the financials, and look forward to the depositions. I suspect they would be really ugly.

Kenny Cole
Doug might have to bring a couple of hats to the deposition -- white, as he is a great guy.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:19 PM
qualitycards

What if ????

OK so if Legendary is a seperate enterprise from Mastro
and Mastro now no longer exists.
What if the past people pay off their debt to Mastro?
It is said that they have hundreds of thousands outstanding from their past auctions.

Who get the dough?

I'm confused about so many issues concerning the old auction house and the new & improved one.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Peter Spaeth

Jay, Mastro still exists, it just changed its name to Ketap. So in the first instance that entity would get any money collected by or paid to Mastro.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

What a great deal to get all the assets and none of the liabilities. I wanna make a deal like that.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Jay, Mastro still exists, it just changed its name to Ketap. So in the first instance that entity would get any money collected by or paid to Mastro.
Of which Doug is the President. But he claims that he's not responsible for paying any of Mastro's debts off.

Last edited by calvindog; 08-06-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Kenny Cole

The problem with public pronouncements is that they are public and thus, easy to force-feed the deponent who, after all, is sworn to tell the truth. I have watched this cluster-f___ unravel with a fair amount of amazement at the pronouncements, both written and oral, which have been made. If I was trying to skate paying folks I owed money to, I don't think I would probably have said some of those things.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Banned

I'd pony up some cash if for the next name change, Legendary becomes:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagesk.jpg (3.2 KB, 354 views)