NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-14-2009, 06:27 AM
Administrator

Default Michael Wrenn(Last Request prior to legal action)

Posted By: Kirk

Mr. Wrenn,

I believe I have done all steps necessary in trying to obtain my money back. When I received the cards they were not worth anything since they had all been resealed. You agreed that if I sent them back you would refund my money. I sent the same by Insured US Postal Service and if the box had a small torn place on the box you then could have realized it probably didn't not harm the contents and if so you could've made a claim with the US Postal Service on the Insurance and received compensation. Now I am out not only the $205 I paid you for the cards I am also out the $25.64 for shipping because of your actions. I don't believe I have been unreasonable in asking for a refund for a product that you sold frauduently. You advertised these cards and also told me in several emails these card boxes/packs were NOT OPENED and new. I have collected baseball cards almost my entire life and enjoy doing so but do not appreciate people who sell items like these and don't have respect for those who collect things in unaltered condition.

My wife works for an attorney here in Tuscaloosa. If I do not receive a response to this email concerning my refund on the cards I will proceed with filing suit against you next week 2/17/2009. I have photos of all items before shipping them back, and I have emails and your advertisements of same. You as well as I know this is a fraud issue and you will not win. Luckily if I am forced to file suit against you I have been advised that at least the judgment I will be rendered will be collected by garnishment probably promptly since I am aware of your employer and their contact information.

If you could simply do the right thing in this situation and refund my money for an item that you sold that was NOT what you advertised this would save you alot of court costs and anguish over the next couple of months. I have tried all that I know to do but I am not willing to give someone $205 for something that is WORTHLESS.

I do hope to hear from you before taking this to a more drastic measure.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:00 AM
Administrator

Posted By: marshall barkman

He emailed me last night and said he was heading for europe for two weeks which i found odd.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:14 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jeff Lichtman

Perhaps he's on the lam? happy.gif

Old 02-14-2009, 07:15 AM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

Now that was funny.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:23 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jeff Lichtman

Well, 230 American bucks doesn't go as far as it used to in Europe so he'll be back before you know it. Once you get done paying for the plastic surgery, fingerprint modification surgery...there's just not that much left for a nondescript apartment in which to hide.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:39 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Rob D.

[linked image]

Old 02-14-2009, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Kirk

Really to me its not the money..Its the principal of selling resealed wax.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Posted By: marshall barkman

I understand Kirk. If 200 bucks is no big deal then just ask the fellows who think you should not be upset to wire you 200 out of their account. There was a situation on this board a couple of weeks ago where a guy scammed i think it was like 75 bucks and nobody was joking around. Of course there was no legal recourse threatened so that is why the jokes started. Mike Wrenn is reading these posts so he probably knows his days are numbered in regards to selling items here. Leon we need more Cow Bell baby (-: