NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 10-19-2013, 02:42 PM
keith janosky

Default Jim Stinson, One of the best

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Jim Stinson for my recent purchase from him. I wanted to buy an item from him and he was willing to come down on price to make it affordable for me to buy. When he emailed me and wanted to know if I was still interested I jumped at the chance to buy the item and it will go nice with my collection. Sometimes it's not all about the money and guys trying to make a killing on what they own sometimes if both parties are happy it all works out. I have tried to buy items from guys that have listed items on Ebay that have listed them over and over sometimes for years on the same item and not willing to drop there price cause they think there stuff is gold and so rare they would just be willing list the stuff over and over. Never could understand the thinking on that. I don't waste my time with them anymore. Why not drop the price, move the item and get on to something else. Anyway if you have a chance to buy from Jim I would go for it as my dealing with him was awesome. I know other guys on here are good to but haven't had the chance to buy from them yet.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:23 PM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithsky View Post
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Jim Stinson for my recent purchase from him. I wanted to buy an item from him and he was willing to come down on price to make it affordable for me to buy. When he emailed me and wanted to know if I was still interested I jumped at the chance to buy the item and it will go nice with my collection. Sometimes it's not all about the money and guys trying to make a killing on what they own sometimes if both parties are happy it all works out. I have tried to buy items from guys that have listed items on Ebay that have listed them over and over sometimes for years on the same item and not willing to drop there price cause they think there stuff is gold and so rare they would just be willing list the stuff over and over. Never could understand the thinking on that. I don't waste my time with them anymore. Why not drop the price, move the item and get on to something else. Anyway if you have a chance to buy from Jim I would go for it as my dealing with him was awesome. I know other guys on here are good to but haven't had the chance to buy from them yet.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:34 PM
David Linardy

Smile Jim Stinson

Couldn't agree more with the above post... Jim is extremely fair & friendly when putting deals together... His customer service is phenomenal & he is extremely unselfish in assisting us hobby newbies in any way he can...
Old 10-19-2013, 06:27 PM
Charlie

Jim is most definitely one of the best dealers out there.
He's responsible for probably 20-25% of my collection
Old 10-20-2013, 05:07 AM

Default JimStinson

Sincere Thanks for the kind words guys, This hobby has been good to me for over half my life and have made many lifelong friends (both dealers & collectors) as a result of it.

Have always done my best to make BOTH the buying experience and selling experience fun ....but I like BUYING better

Keithsky...you really should post a scan of the item to share as it is without question one of the finest examples of that players autograph in that particular format that I have ever had the pleasure of offering.

Buying and Selling Vintage Autographs !
My web site here
stinsonsports.com
Old 10-20-2013, 08:29 PM
M@tt Schw@de

Couldn't agree more... I have two favorite dealers and Jim is definitely one of them!
Old 10-20-2013, 09:14 PM

Bought a few times from Jim on eBay.

KHW is also a stand up seller. I've flooded his eBay with many offers in the past, and he was willing to work on a lot of them.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:00 AM
kirk welch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOFAUTOS View Post
Bought a few times from Jim on eBay.

KHW is also a stand up seller. I've flooded his eBay with many offers in the past, and he was willing to work on a lot of them.
well thank you but what is bad about this forum i have found is i dont know who you guys are by these handles they arent for the most part the ebay user id , but i am glad to see some of you guys away from ebay , it is fun and have met many good folks over the years, and yes i will chime in on stinson i never miss a week where i am not buying from him , if anybody on here needs anything email me and will do what i can