NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-26-2010, 12:09 PM
Bobby Binder

Default VCP Special

For a limited time, VintageCardPrices.com is offering a discounted Gold Yearly Membership extension at over 20% off! You can add up to 5 years at this locked-in price. Normal price is $179.90 and you can now get it for $139.90

Make sure you're logged in, then go to this page:
https://www.vintagecardprices.com/prepay_promotion.php
(Credit Card customers only. Sorry no PayPal)

This is a rare opportunity for you to lock in up to 5 years worth of Gold access on the internet's only Real-Time Sports Card Price Guide. Get it today!

We have been in business for almost 5 years now and this is the first time we have made such an offer, so take advantage of it now because who knows when it will be available again.

Regards,

The VCP Team
Old 01-26-2010, 12:24 PM
MikeHealer

Bobby
If you sign up for this will it begin when your current subscription is up.

Mike
Old 01-26-2010, 12:50 PM
Scott S

Thanks Bobby; good deal. Can you let us know how long you're planning on running your promo?

Scott
Old 01-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Bobby Binder

When you sign up for the special it basically just adds time to your current membership. So if you are a Yearly already and it expires 6/19/10 by add a year of years with the promo it will just extend it.

The special is going to run for about 2 weeks.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Alan U

Hi Bobby,

Is credit card the only payment option or is there a way to pay via paypal?

-Alan
Old 01-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Bobby Binder

Sorry but for the special it is credit card only.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:30 PM

Default Question about VCP

I have been thinking about subscribing, but I have a question:

Does VCP show photos of the cards that sold? Reason why - centering plays a big part in price. Example - a T206 Cobb that is, say, PSA 5 with perfect centering should/will bring more than the same PSA 5 Cobb that has 60-40 centering.

Does VCP make notes about a cards centering - which would translate into different prices?

Thanks, Steve
Old 01-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Matt Wieder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100backstroke View Post
Does VCP show photos of the cards that sold?
The gold membership gets you front scans of the cards.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Bobby Binder

I forgot to say this Special is going to be running for 2 weeks only so the last day to add time is 2/9/10
Old 01-26-2010, 06:36 PM

Hi Bobby,

So I've been paying month-to-month for a few months. If I go and do the promotion, I assume at the end of my current month, I won't have to pay another month - that will cease automatically? In other words, if I did this today, I would not be billed for February month?

Cheers,
Blair
Old 01-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Bobby Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosox Blair View Post
Hi Bobby,

So I've been paying month-to-month for a few months. If I go and do the promotion, I assume at the end of my current month, I won't have to pay another month - that will cease automatically? In other words, if I did this today, I would not be billed for February month?

Cheers,
Blair
So if your monthly expires on 3/10/10 and you add 2 years today it will make your new expiration date as 3/10/12. You do not lose anytime you have already paid for.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyVCP View Post
So if your monthly expires on 3/10/10 and you add 2 years today it will make your new expiration date as 3/10/12. You do not lose anytime you have already paid for.
Thanks, Bobby.

Cheers,
Blair
Old 01-30-2010, 09:11 AM
_Er!ck*L.ew1n_

Does this special apply to new memberships. I registered long ago on the site for free but havn't subscribed at all before. Can I get the deal now to start or is it only for extensions?
Old 01-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Bobby Binder

Yes, you can be a Limited member and you can get the deal.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Bobby Binder

We have now added the 90's sets to our database on the site. It will be a few more days for us to set in place the tracking of these cards through eBay and the other auctions houses. Once that is done we will be tracking prices from that day forward.

We are very close to finishing a new Want List interface. You will now be able to set a range to your WL, for example if you only collect low grade you can set it at AUTH-3 and you won't be bothered with the high $$$ material or PSA 5-7 so you would only get alert on auctions within your set parameters. As well we are going to give you the option to turn on and off the email alerts. We know there are members out there that like to use the live lister and not get emails for everything on their list.

Our Set List is about to change and you will be able to search and show multiple cards from one page. As well we are going to make it so that all the prices show up on the set page. You will be able to decide which grade you want to see and it will list the whole set. As well you can choose average or last card sold values.

Lastly, there is only a few more days left on our Membership Special and it expires on 2/9/10 so take advantage of it while you can by adding up to 5 years of membership to your account for $139.90 per year versus $179.90 After that date I will not be able to help you and the old rate will be back in place.

Thanks for all the great support and ideas from this board.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:48 PM

Hi Bobby,

Your post in this thread says the last day to take advantage of the special is today - 2/9/2010. I tried to sign up for the special, but I can't seem to get anything but the regular rate to come up...maybe I'm doing something wrong?

[EDIT: OK, I think I figured it out now and it seems to have given me the special price.]

Cheers,
Blair

Last edited by Bosox Blair; 02-09-2010 at 03:58 PM.