NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 08-12-2013, 07:39 PM
John T.
Joh.n Ta.ng

Default PSA or JSA for sports autographs?

I have been told that JSA is better judging sports autographs are authentic or not. I have sent a handful of items to psa, mainly Joe Dimaggio signed baseballs and they all come back good except my Ichiro signed bat. This bat was signed in person 2002 spring training and looks nothing like his current signature. I decided to send it into JSA and have them take a look at it.

To my surprised, their turn around time was super first (they received my bat last Monday and shipped it out 2 days later). I got the JSA LOA today. Their site is not as good as PSA for knowing the results, but I think I will sent sports related autographs to them from now on.
Edit/Delete Message
Old 08-12-2013, 08:07 PM

I sent in over 50 items to JSA in Florida! Great Service and I got them all back in less than a week!!!
PSA is living on their name, and that is all!!!
Mike
variousvintagevalues
Old 08-12-2013, 09:58 PM
John T.
Joh.n Ta.ng

Mike, you a dealer or something? Is it cheaper to send in bulk?
Old 08-19-2013, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapro View Post
Mike, you a dealer or something? Is it cheaper to send in bulk?
Yes it is cheaper to send in bulk. You can get basic certs down to about $4-6 depending on how much you submit. I think you can get stickers only down to about $3 (several thousand items)
Old 08-21-2013, 06:50 PM
Banned

How can they authenticate a signature properly for $3. That is what I would like to know. If they are authenticating your autograph for 3 dollars, what does that say about the authentication. It cost more than three dollars to pull up an exemplar, examine it, take out a sticker, sticker the item and move it to the next stack. the original question is jsa or psa? the answer, neither.