NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Modern Baseball Cards Forum (1980-Present)

Old 09-13-2019, 11:13 AM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Default Topps Heritage Team Collecting/Checklists?

I have collected mostly vintage, but I think I want to try Heritage via the Cardinals team collecting route--starting with 2001. I am finding a little bit of info in a lot of different places checklist-wise, but is there a singular source of Cardinals Heritage checklists for each year? One place that contains all possibilities in one place for base, SPs, Highs, autos, inserts, Chromes, etc. back through the years?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2019, 11:36 AM
Randy Trierweiler

Just go to Beckett.com, click on Baseball, and search "Topps Heritage Cardinals" There may be a few cards that show up that have the word Heritage in it that aren't what your looking for, but it will list almost everything else. And its free.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:37 PM
Michael Skiles

Default Heritage Team Lists

Robert,

The Trading Card Database will provide all the info you need. You can search Topps Heritage by year and then select your team from the Teams list. It will in include Variations and Short Prints. You can also get all the special cards Hometown Heroes etc.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:24 PM
Mike

Check this out to get started by year: https://www.tradingcarddb.com/
Old 09-13-2019, 04:12 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by skil55voy View Post
Robert,

The Trading Card Database will provide all the info you need. You can search Topps Heritage by year and then select your team from the Teams list. It will in include Variations and Short Prints. You can also get all the special cards Hometown Heroes etc.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is precisely what I have looked all over trying to find. I have seen that site but never used it.

Old 09-19-2019, 08:20 AM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is precisely what I have looked all over trying to find. I have seen that site but never used it.

Robert,

I do the same thing, but for SF Giants, and that's the site I use. I stopped collecting new sets years ago but like the Heritage cards. However I'm not keen on doing sets with so many SPs and variations. I did it back in the day for the initial 2001 release and said not again (and I think it's only gotten worse). A yearly 'team set' gives me a good flavor of the years set without the large investment.

Good luck with your quest!
Old 10-15-2019, 10:01 AM
Jay Zeiter

Default Heritage

If anyone is looking for certain cards from Heritage, let me know, as Heritage is my only collecting interest among the modern sets. I have a ton of Bowman Heritage and Topps Heirtage- base, Sp's,chrome, refactors, inserts and more. I don't have everything, but should be able to help with a lot of cards.