NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 08-24-2018, 09:43 PM
Ed Woelfle

Default eBay Ratings - PWCC

Question - has anyone else noticed the option to give a star rating for shipping costs and/or communication on eBay to PWCC has been removed? On my most recent - they got an automatic 5 stars on each despite their new inflated shipping rates of late and not responding to questions.

Nobody else gets that .. that I am aware of (unless shipping was free)

$25 ship on 6 cards on most recent, then then they show up in a cheap, flimsy $7 USPS flat rate envelope.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:44 PM
Peter Spaeth

Rank hath its privileges.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:46 PM
Ben Silva
Ben Sil.va

$25 for what six cards? I just bought a lot of over 20 cards, and my shipping was nowhere near $25.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:07 PM
Ed Woelfle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensie View Post
$25 for what six cards? I just bought a lot of over 20 cards, and my shipping was nowhere near $25.
Yeah .. $25 for the 6. I know it’s based off price and noted in their auction, but still ridiculously inflated IMO. Regardless, expected to be shipped in small box, not jammed in a flat rate envelope. 5 stars as I recall was for “very reasonable” feedback. Hardly the case here .. but again, that option has been removed.

You know what’s interesting to me is that as I recall you’ve always had the option to leave star ratings for PWCC .. until now .. and since the recent fat shipping change padding. Knowing that many would not be inclined to leave that 5 stars (regardless of whether or not they post it, logic would say few would find it “very reasonable”) and the likelihood that would drop them below a 4.8 - it seems that eBay just removed that option.

Indeed rank does have its privileges

Last edited by Edwolf1963; 08-24-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:52 PM
Tim Hadley
Tim Ha.dley

I bought a card from them 3 days ago and I just clicked on the feedback option and it allows me to give them stars for everything including the shipping.
Old 08-25-2018, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwolf1963 View Post
Yeah .. $25 for the 6. I know it’s based off price and noted in their auction, but still ridiculously inflated IMO. Regardless, expected to be shipped in small box, not jammed in a flat rate envelope. 5 stars as I recall was for “very reasonable” feedback. Hardly the case here .. but again, that option has been removed.

You know what’s interesting to me is that as I recall you’ve always had the option to leave star ratings for PWCC .. until now .. and since the recent fat shipping change padding. Knowing that many would not be inclined to leave that 5 stars (regardless of whether or not they post it, logic would say few would find it “very reasonable”) and the likelihood that would drop them below a 4.8 - it seems that eBay just removed that option.

I don't think those ratings matter anymore. Ebay bases discounts off of giving free return shipping, shipping on time and handling returns to their satisfaction.
Old 08-25-2018, 04:06 AM
Robert Williams

I'm pretty sure that PWCC is so big that they can call the shots with Ebay. Do you really think Ebay wants to lose someone that is paying them 6 figures a month?
Old 08-25-2018, 08:21 AM
DR
David R@tliff

I noticed the same thing.

$30 to ship me three cards, I think it saved me like $4-5 versus just paying for all of them individually. I was going to ding them a star or two for the increased cost, but it wasn't a choice.

This is second time I've been disappointed with their shipping costs. Other was for some mini-helmets I won which they charged like $30-40, something like that to send me three of them. They could have sent me a dozen for less than that.

Now they do a great job combining on smaller dollar stuff, when I used to win several graded commons for sets the combined shipping discount was pretty meaningful. Now it's all tied to the value of the auctions.

They're definitely charging more, there's is no disputing that. They upload the shipping info quickly after payment as well. However, a week to get three cards from Oregon to Texas with UPS? Color me skeptical.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:25 AM
DR
David R@tliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
I'm pretty sure that PWCC is so big that they can call the shots with Ebay. Do you really think Ebay wants to lose someone that is paying them 6 figures a month?
I don't think that's true at all.

First, eBay is a multi-billion dollar company. Even if they "lost" PWCC, it wouldn't change anything eBay does.

Second, where exactly would PWCC take their business? eBay is a brand pretty much everyone in the world is familiar with. PWCC is a brand only us collecting geeks know anything about.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:34 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

Maybe wait more than 7 days to leave feedback. I know on Power Sellers you can't leave them a negative for 7 days. Maybe the same with stars?
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:42 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounce View Post
I don't think that's true at all.

First, eBay is a multi-billion dollar company. Even if they "lost" PWCC, it wouldn't change anything eBay does.

Second, where exactly would PWCC take their business? eBay is a brand pretty much everyone in the world is familiar with. PWCC is a brand only us collecting geeks know anything about.
Agreed. In all these years nobody has yet come up with an auction site that touches ebay.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:40 PM
Ben Silva
Ben Sil.va

Quote:

In that case, you're probably paying for insurance. I don't see a problem with it, especially since they are upfront with shipping costs. Just price shipping into your bid. Simple.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:53 PM
Steven

Quote:

$25 ship on 6 cards on most recent, then then they show up in a cheap, flimsy $7 USPS flat rate envelope.
That's nothing, Heritage got me $30 for a single $1300 exhibit in that same envelope.

SSuckow
Old 08-25-2018, 10:07 PM
Robert Williams

I think if PWCC chose to NOT sell on Ebay and move their business to a catalog auction house like Hunt and Huggins & Scott, they would be just as successful.
Old 08-26-2018, 12:04 AM
Ben Silva
Ben Sil.va

Quote:
I think if PWCC chose to NOT sell on Ebay and move their business to a catalog auction house like Hunt and Huggins & Scott, they would be just as successful.
I don't know...they move a LOT of product. I think that if they could make a viable business on their own, they'd have done so by now. Brent seems pretty savvy, so if there was a chance he could cut out the eBay commissions, he'd have done it. He pays eBay every month because he sees value in it. Personally, I don't think they'd make as much money on their own.
Old 08-26-2018, 12:24 AM
Chase

Quote:
No question they have the following but I am not sure I see them doing as well outside of ebay. I think it could get more expensive and due to the sheer volume of product I think it would not move as efficiently especially if they went to a printed catalog.
Old 08-26-2018, 08:37 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
The volume of material they sell, and the types of consignments they get for the most part, are not compatible with a catalog auction.

Old 08-26-2018, 07:44 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Question - has anyone else noticed the option to give a star rating for shipping costs and/or communication on eBay to PWCC has been removed? On my most recent - they got an automatic 5 stars on each despite their new inflated shipping rates of late and not responding to questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Rank hath its privileges.
I haven't read them lately but E-Bay rules clearly state(d), Do not charge more for shipping that what it actually costs.

Either those rules aren't enforced or some have immunity.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:26 PM
Anson

Well, consider what PSA charges in shipping for even low $ cards. To top it off, they require every type of service be sent with separate orders. So, if you have a regular submission, a review, and a crossover, you're paying high shipping costs THREE separate times.......and both directions. I'm not entirely sure why it's such an operational anomaly requiring separate shipping; One of their 18 graders is going to look at all three and do essentially the same thing.

PWCC seems like a bargain in comparison.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:42 PM
je.sse @rnot

Shipping costs also include packing materials and labor costs. It does take time to properly package a shipment.

As for the feedback on communication I believe this is only an option if you asked a question related to this purchase. I have received a quick response any time I've contacted pwcc and have never found their shipping costs to be unreasonable.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:31 PM
J@ohn B.ar#ne.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
Shipping costs also include packing materials and labor costs. It does take time to properly package a shipment.

As for the feedback on communication I believe this is only an option if you asked a question related to this purchase. I have received a quick response any time I've contacted pwcc and have never found their shipping costs to be unreasonable.
++ this. It's not 1984. No one works for $3.50/hour any longer. If PWCC stayed in CA, it would be double that. The days of doing anything cheap in America are over; China does that for us.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:40 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
++ this. It's not 1984. No one works for $3.50/hour any longer. If PWCC stayed in CA, it would be double that. The days of doing anything cheap in America are over; China does that for us.
I am not sure how charging $25 dollars for shipping then having your pkg show up in a $7 envelope equates, but I guess some are OK with that it seems.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:00 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

People aren't really mentioning the insurance aspect. 6 cards could be $50 or it could be $2,000. Insurance is a real cost. That's where the majority of PSA's return shipping comes from, not the boxes or weight themselves.
Old 08-27-2018, 05:10 PM
Anson

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
People aren't really mentioning the insurance aspect. 6 cards could be $50 or it could be $2,000. Insurance is a real cost. That's where the majority of PSA's return shipping comes from, not the boxes or weight themselves.
Yep, insuring a $2,000 card is well over $25 without even considering the actual shipping charge.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:18 PM
D@le Irv*n

I am not sure if I had ever looked in the past at PWCC's feedback, but today, for some reason, I decided too.

I was surprised to see the amount of neutral and negative feedback but I guess, being as big and popular as they are, I should have expected to see some.

What's not surprising, however, is most talk is about the cost of shipping and how their cards were packaged.

Has there always been this amount of negative/neutral feedback before or has it increased as of late?
https://www.ebay.ca/usr/pwcc_auction...p2047675.l2559

Last edited by irv; 10-06-2018 at 05:19 PM.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:01 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I am not sure if I had ever looked in the past at PWCC's feedback, but today, for some reason, I decided too.

I was surprised to see the amount of neutral and negative feedback but I guess, being as big and popular as they are, I should have expected to see some.

What's not surprising, however, is most talk is about the cost of shipping and how their cards were packaged.

Has there always been this amount of negative/neutral feedback before or has it increased as of late?
I think 76,500 positive vs 22 negative is pretty good. It's actually
funny when you read some of the negative responses one person
left five of them. On an auction that ended on July 31 he left feedback
and said they "continuously shill their auctions". He left the same feedback
for a card he won on August 30 on an card he won on august 22 he left
off the "continuously" and just said they shill their auctions.

Last edited by Pat R; 10-06-2018 at 07:04 PM.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:31 PM

Quote:
What is PWCC's alternative auction website though...? I agree ebay fees are outrageous, but PWCC likely needs ebay as much as they need him.

Last edited by murphy8276; 10-09-2018 at 01:32 PM.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:44 PM
D.mitr.y D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlesteer View Post
Yep, insuring a $2,000 card is well over $25 without even considering the actual shipping charge.
I'm sure PWCC loves to quote "insurance" as one of the reasons why they overcharge so much for their shipping, but it's a huge lie - don't buy into it!

They have a private collectibles policy that covers them for any and all shipping losses as long as they ship using an approved method, with signature confirmation after a certain $ level.

They DO NOT pay for insurance on any packages that they ship!!!
Old 10-09-2018, 01:58 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

So a private collectibles policy is *not* insurance? Thanks for the clarification.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:19 PM
D.mitr.y D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
So a private collectibles policy is *not* insurance? Thanks for the clarification.
What I'm trying to say is that they don't shell out $25 to insure a $2000 package.

Yes, a private collectibles policy certainly has costs associated with it, but spread out over thousands of packages per month, it's a minuscule amount to fully insure each package - plus it also covers them in the event of a fire, flood or theft at the location where their merchandise is stored.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Bry@n

You can ship all your orders together, and have them returned together, if you ask them to do so AND are willimg to have everything returned to you at the slowest turn around time of everything you submitted. Also, if you create a FedEx account and provide them the #, they will ship it using your account (and therefore your insurance), which makes things cheaper.

Quote:
Well, consider what PSA charges in shipping for even low $ cards. To top it off, they require every type of service be sent with separate orders. So, if you have a regular submission, a review, and a crossover, you're paying high shipping costs THREE separate times.......and both directions. I'm not entirely sure why it's such an operational anomaly requiring separate shipping; One of their 18 graders is going to look at all three and do essentially the same thing.

PWCC seems like a bargain in comparison.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:48 AM
Ben Silva
Ben Sil.va

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy8276 View Post
What is PWCC's alternative auction website though...? I agree ebay fees are outrageous, but PWCC likely needs ebay as much as they need him.
Lol, those "outrageous" fees are less than any other auction house you can sell with...by a considerable margin.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:49 AM
Ben Silva
Ben Sil.va

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingfox View Post
I'm sure PWCC loves to quote "insurance" as one of the reasons why they overcharge so much for their shipping, but it's a huge lie - don't buy into it!

They have a private collectibles policy that covers them for any and all shipping losses as long as they ship using an approved method, with signature confirmation after a certain $ level.

They DO NOT pay for insurance on any packages that they ship!!!
Yup, their private collectibles policy is free to them. I'm sure the insurance underwriter sees millions of dollars worth of product being sent out each month and insures each transaction for free. Use your head.

Last edited by bensie; 10-11-2018 at 05:50 AM.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:38 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat R View Post
I think 76,500 positive vs 22 negative is pretty good. It's actually
funny when you read some of the negative responses one person
left five of them. On an auction that ended on July 31 he left feedback
and said they "continuously shill their auctions". He left the same feedback
for a card he won on August 30 on an card he won on august 22 he left
off the "continuously" and just said they shill their auctions.
My point was mostly the Negative/Neutral feedback about shipping their shipping fees and the "real" amount it costs them. Also, as you can see for yourself, not many are happy with how their cards were packaged.

What I have also noticed is their fees have jumped again already.
One thing I have read quite frequently on here, in the past, was that their packaging was always very good but that also seems to have changed based on the feedback.

There is no doubt in my mind, like I have said numerous times before, they are banking large with their shipping fees. Just because some auction houses may charge more sometimes, it still doesn't make it right, and each operation, which isn't an apples to apples comparison, is different from the next.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:55 AM
Tony

Quote:
Lol, those "outrageous" fees are less than any other auction house you can sell with...by a considerable margin.
That is not necessarily true, in fact some of the advertisers on here, as well as a few others, charge 0% sellers fee, depending on item. You can list items on ebay for less yourself. Granted you or I may not get the bids/and or watchers they get.
Old 10-11-2018, 07:24 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Granted you or I may not get the bids/and or watchers they get
And that is the part I don't get. Ebay is supposed to level the playing field. Do buyers REALLY want to pay double the price through an auction, when a lesser "no-name" seller is selling the exact same card in the exact same grade (sometimes in better condition) for less?
Old 10-11-2018, 07:38 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsnstuff View Post
That is not necessarily true, in fact some of the advertisers on here, as well as a few others, charge 0% sellers fee, depending on item.
Oh, you're one of those people... if ebay/pp only charged buyers a fee of 13% instead...
Old 10-11-2018, 08:06 AM
D.mitr.y D.

Quote:
Yup, their private collectibles policy is free to them. I'm sure the insurance underwriter sees millions of dollars worth of product being sent out each month and insures each transaction for free. Use your head.
I never claimed their policy was free. I'm just saying they don't shell out for extra insurance on each package that they send. Perhaps you should use your head???

Last edited by sterlingfox; 10-11-2018 at 08:06 AM.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Ben Silva
Ben Sil.va

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsnstuff View Post
That is not necessarily true, in fact some of the advertisers on here, as well as a few others, charge 0% sellers fee, depending on item. You can list items on ebay for less yourself. Granted you or I may not get the bids/and or watchers they get.
Right, but they charge a buyer's premium which comes straight out of the consigner's pocket. Do the math. eBay is by far the cheapest place to auction cards.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:12 PM
Ben Silva
Ben Sil.va

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingfox View Post
I never claimed their policy was free. I'm just saying they don't shell out for extra insurance on each package that they send. Perhaps you should use your head???
They pay for insurance. Each parcel costs them something. You're a fool if you think they aren't "paying extra insurance". By definition, their insurance policy is "extra insurance". Look, I run multiple businesses and have first hand knowledge of how this works. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Christina Vader - banned

Default Spaeth

Always Waiting in the bushes. Do you work, Peter?

Unreal.

Surviving the storm,

CV
Old 10-12-2018, 07:18 AM
Larry Young

Given all the drama, I'm curious why anyone ever bids with them, it's almost as if they only want to bitch AFTER they've purchased what they want....
Old 10-12-2018, 08:36 AM
Ed Woelfle

Quote:
I am not sure how charging $25 dollars for shipping then having your pkg show up in a $7 envelope equates, but I guess some are OK with that it seems.
Agreed, and that’s part of the point of the original post. Someone else noted as well. I recalled their packaging used to be far more secure. Really disappointing to see it show up in a basic flat rate USPS cardboard envelope.

The other part of the issue was I did not have the option to star grade shipping cost, it was given an automatic five stars. This wasn’t five stars and really was a bad experience, but eBay took that option to leave feedback away here. First time I’ve seen that for anyone unless it’s free shipping. Perhaps a unique benefit to PWCC since they do so much business through eBay? Given that, I really couldn’t see eBay charging them extra if they fall below 4.8, I guess this is one way to ensure that doesn’t happen

And I get it’s not 1984 and shipping costs have gone up. I don’t begrudge anyone charging actual shipping costs factoring in labor, materials, etc. but let’s be real here – some/many also see this as an open territory to overcharge as they wish. It’s really not governed and a great opportunity for you to pad your bottom line. That’s really what PWCC (and others) are doing here. We could go back-and-forth all day on insurance, costs, overhead, etc. but the bottom line is this is seen as a revenue stream. For many of the AH’s as well - I’m sure you all love getting your two cards, $500 value along w/a $29 shipping excuse/box.

It is what it is and it’s not going to stop me from looking at PWCC listings and doing business with them – but I will also factor that into any bid/consideration. Whether that has an a real effect, who knows and for most, who cares. Although obviously less competition means better prices. As a consignor or potential consignor though, that’s something I would at least think about. One reason I have not consigned anything with Mile High or Memory Lane for example (they are amongst the highest buyer premiums and shipping rates) I guess it leaves the question of your consignment take with PWCC and has it gone up accordingly since these changes ... or just their own bottom line?

Last edited by Edwolf1963; 10-12-2018 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:06 AM
Anson

I'm starting to think the "play" on here is to convince people PWCC is terrible in order to reduce the number of bids and bring some of the astronomical prices down.

I can't imagine spending thousands of dollars on a card and getting hung up on the shipping charges (considering the cost of insurance). But, that's just my opinion.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:17 AM
Ed Woelfle

Quote:
I'm starting to think the "play" on here is to convince people PWCC is terrible in order to reduce the number of bids and bring some of the astronomical prices down.

I can't imagine spending thousands of dollars on a card and getting hung up on the shipping charges (considering the cost of insurance). But, that's just my opinion.
Well, from my perspective I just started this by asking the question of has anyone else seen the star grading disappear where shipping charges were applied? And, of course, $25 and getting it in a $7 envelope. I don’t think PWCC is “terrible“, I don’t think anybody is really – just something that was disappointing I guess. I agree with you in that it really wouldn’t factor in much on thousands of dollars, but if it came down to a basic card or two I wanted, relatively low cost .. that might factor in to some degree.

Last edited by Edwolf1963; 10-12-2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:47 AM
Jason S!m@nds

The cost of shipping a card:
  • Postage
  • Packing materials
  • Insurance
  • Labor
  • Rent, interest, property taxes, etc.
  • Utilities
  • Machinery and equipment
  • Inventory management software/IT infrastructure
  • Risk

PWCC has a facility, which I'm sure has a large dedicated shipping & packaging area. The proportional cost of the facility, the utilities and the equipment are all shipping costs. The IT infrastructure that they have to monitor inventory and ensure packages go out quickly and accurately is a shipping cost. The labor is a shipping cost.

Why are shipping prices increasing? Their business is growing. Their current auction has 18,000 lots. Shipping 18,000 lots over a 2-3 week period requires infrastructure and investment.

Claiming that PWCC is screwing you for charging $25 for a "$7 envelope" is an insult to small businesses around the country. This is hard work.
Old 10-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Chase

Quote:

Nah...I have not been on this forum too long but I am shocked by how many people complain about shipping here...either the cost or how something was packed. Seems there are other things to complain about in the hobby, if ya wanted to complain. Shipping would not be one of them for me, at least.
Old 10-12-2018, 10:56 AM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by itslarry View Post
Given all the drama, I'm curious why anyone ever bids with them, it's almost as if they only want to bitch AFTER they've purchased what they want....
Cuz just like Arby's PWCC has got the meats! I have not bought from them but seems to be the consensus that they are the only one running auctions on ebay for graded material and in massive quantities. And I don't buy from them for a lack of trying. I never win. Typically I can get the same thing they are selling cheaper, many times, out of an ebay store or if I am patient, from almost any other auction house. They seem to do exceptionally well for their consignors.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Ed Woelfle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhs5120 View Post
Claiming that PWCC is screwing you for charging $25 for a "$7 envelope" is an insult to small businesses around the country.
Get over yourself, Jason .. I never claimed PWCC was "screwing" me .. I asked about eBay feedback policy changing for this one seller. Has anyone else seen/experienced this? And then added that yeah, $25 to ship in a $7 flat-rate envelope was "disappointing". Beyond the cost issue it wasn't protect well, not a good/job service IMO. So I asked a question and shared my opinion and experience.

You disagree? Fine. I totally respect that. You're insulted? So be it .. but speaking for others (".. is an insult to small businesses around the country") and/or putting words in my mouth to try and accentuate your point is poor form.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:03 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
They seem to do exceptionally well for their consignors.
Except when I seem to consign something. But therein lies the rub.