NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Default Speaking of sites...

Posted By: Julie

Mine's caput; Ben fixed the whole 19th century page last night, but will now be gone all summer. Aside from 19th century,
only the most recent things can be seen,--the last few Fan Craze, the last T206, the lower left-had misc. 20th century (and the Chase Fan for a Fan), all surface hockey cards and the article, all Japanese cards (including the one you have to click for) and the poem--but not the two beautiful cards that go with it.

I'll be calling Yahoo! on Monday, but Ben says they won't help--has something to do from my switching from a free site to a paying site. Occasionally. everything works. Occasionally...oh well some is better than none.

http://www.julievognar.com/home

Old 06-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Max Weder

Julie

The problem must be with your service provider, because I seem to be able to see all your pages without any problems.

Max

Old 06-18-2005, 08:08 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Rob

You can send me your cards while you're away. I won't mind watching them for you!

Old 06-18-2005, 09:26 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay wolt

Works for me too!
Nice site, love that Oshkosh cabinet...jay

Old 06-19-2005, 12:53 AM
Administrator

but, usually, when I look, only a few things THAT YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON A NAME FOR are visaable (forgot Jack Johnson--all 5 visable, and the Brooklyn Dodgers--all surface ones are visable.

But like i said, sometimes the whole ball of wax is O.K. This morning, I could see everything--but this afternoon, only the page Ben worked on (19th century) was all there, and the things I mentioned at the top. I didn't know it was a serious problem till someone in the chatroom told me last night
that my site "didn't work"--he was looking for an Old Judge.
When I tried it from an Apple computer that didn't use Yahoo! this afternoon, the missing pages just said "This page cannot be displayed," instead of "we cannot find--=old name of website--name of card"

I'm sure this is all very fascinating, but I don't know what to do, except chew Yahoo! out. Ben says he forgot to re-enter some of the things with the new address,. so when the old address ran out (but--that should have been months ago!) the picturers didn't work anymore.

Anyway, sorry to be taking up valuiabkle space with my problem, Any suggestion are certainly welcome!

Old 06-20-2005, 02:24 PM
Administrator

before Ben fixes the rest of it. He's fixed the 19th century, and newer thngs (I mean more recently posted) things are visable. Most of the 20th century is out, is the biggest gap. Till August...

The "Yahoo!" guy said if the operator (Ben) had a special thing attached to his sopftware--one is called "
dreamscape"--he could change everything at once from the old address tothe new one. I don't think he does.

Appartently, most of you can see everything; I'm unfortunately among the "have nots."

Old 06-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Administrator

Posted By: ted

Hey Julie,

i'd be glad to help you out with your site (pro bono of course) if you need some help after Ben jumps ship for the upcoming months.... you can see my site (non-baseball: itailers.com)

BlackSoxFan