NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 03-30-2018, 10:39 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default RE Yankees Ticket Dating Guide BOTCHED HIDDEN AGENDA revealed “INTERESTING”

RE Yankees Ticket Dating Guide BOTCHED HIDDEN AGENDA revealed “INTERESTING”
HI Folks and true Yankee ticket collectors
I now discovered why “shoeless moe” has been bashing Keyman Yankee ticket Guide site
Its obvious he has bought a number of bogus dated tickets in the past he is now stuck with them,
So by bashing Keyman for the last week or so its now clear its all been a set up , and now he is putting up bogus dated tickets on ebay ,which shows his true agenda .
Try to discredit a nationally excepted website for indentifying undated Yankess tickets
So he can justify dumping off his own painfully obvious wrong dated tickets
I am sure there are more to come , all will be written on for sure !!! with more bogus dates
he has on On ebay right now
a wrongly dated ticket that is written on, so much information its totally over kill who writes that much stuff on a back of ticket?? , he is trying to dump it off on some one and he adds, that he is right, and all the other tickets dates on Keyman he does state SOME RIGHT, SOME WRONG ,
so he his hedging his bets , pretty lame
see complete listing
https://www.ebay.com/itm/18315312184...p2471758.m4704
notice “”seller does not accept returns” WONDERFUL SHOW OF INTEGRITY ,so much for standing behind his product , he knows if sent in for slabbing its being rejected by both PSA and SGC as the date he claims
funny he has another undated Yankees ticket that he makes no mention of keyman website
which actually is a legit 1955 ticket another tell tell sign of his true agenda
well here it is, if you’re so sure your right provide us with your version of the Yankees Undated ticket dating guide years through 1928-1968 , in others words “PROVE IT FOR THE REST OF US TO SEE”
show us your GUIDE !!!!! don’t be shy reveal your facts to undated Yankees tickets
Old 03-30-2018, 11:10 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalimey View Post
RE Yankees Ticket Dating Guide BOTCHED HIDDEN AGENDA revealed “INTERESTING”
HI Folks and true Yankee ticket collectors
I now discovered why “shoeless moe” has been bashing Keyman Yankee ticket Guide site
Its obvious he has bought a number of bogus dated tickets in the past he is now stuck with them,
So by bashing Keyman for the last week or so its now clear its all been a set up , and now he is putting up bogus dated tickets on ebay ,which shows his true agenda .
Try to discredit a nationally excepted website for indentifying undated Yankess tickets
So he can justify dumping off his own painfully obvious wrong dated tickets
I am sure there are more to come , all will be written on for sure !!! with more bogus dates
he has on On ebay right now
a wrongly dated ticket that is written on, so much information its totally over kill who writes that much stuff on a back of ticket?? , he is trying to dump it off on some one and he adds, that he is right, and all the other tickets dates on Keyman he does state SOME RIGHT, SOME WRONG ,
so he his hedging his bets , pretty lame
see complete listing
https://www.ebay.com/itm/18315312184...p2471758.m4704
notice “”seller does not accept returns” WONDERFUL SHOW OF INTEGRITY ,so much for standing behind his product , he knows if sent in for slabbing its being rejected by both PSA and SGC as the date he claims
funny he has another undated Yankees ticket that he makes no mention of keyman website
which actually is a legit 1955 ticket another tell tell sign of his true agenda
well here it is, if you’re so sure your right provide us with your version of the Yankees Undated ticket dating guide years through 1928-1968 , in others words “PROVE IT FOR THE REST OF US TO SEE”
show us your GUIDE !!!!! don’t be shy reveal your facts to undated Yankees tickets
You have every right to give your opinion just like everyone else. You can state the facts and let collectors decide.The extent of my ticket related items is a season pass from 1903. Good luck in your endeavors.
Old 03-30-2018, 11:32 AM
Jonathan Sterling

So basically everything Shoeless said about me having a large group of undated tickets and having a secret agenda. He is in fact the one with the obvious agenda.
Why come on the board? To see how many "Top Collectors" agree with him? I did not see ANYONE line up with him and say guide was wrong. He has a ticket that I would normally bid on but some guys you just cannot do business with no matter how good the item. Shoeless is one of those guys.
Jonathan Sterling
Old 03-30-2018, 11:56 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default stand by your product NOT HAPPENING WITH HIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfanNY View Post
So basically everything Shoeless said about me having a large group of undated tickets and having a secret agenda. He is in fact the one with the obvious agenda.
Why come on the board? To see how many "Top Collectors" agree with him? I did not see ANYONE line up with him and say guide was wrong. He has a ticket that I would normally bid on but some guys you just cannot do business with no matter how good the item. Shoeless is one of those guys.
Jonathan Sterling
stand by your product NOT HAPPENING WITH HIM
HERE IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

attention collectors if you have a ticket slabbed by PSA wrongly slabbed I will personally pay for the shipping to get it corrected which will be a t no charge
and I never even sold it , that's integrity

Last edited by megalimey; 03-30-2018 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-30-2018, 12:51 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default seller does not accept returns on wrong dated ticket but does on a PSA ticket

seller does not accept returns on the wrong dated raw ticket
as he knows there could be a problem
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1950-Openin...kAAOSw8D1avYzS

but does give a 14 day return on a PSA ticket what's up with that I thought he despised PSA and is constantly pointing out their flaws
yet he gives them his money to slab his tickets , thats really funny
see listing
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Tony-C...MAAOSwoFZarucT

Last edited by megalimey; 03-30-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Old 03-30-2018, 12:51 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

You 2 crack me up. No agenda, just listing one of the many ones that are out there to get the word out that the guide is incorrect. Ticket itself lists correct info., as I have proven, and as the watchers and few smart bidders who know the guide is incorrect know. I can not stress enough DO NOT follow that botched guide to a "T" , some of it is correct, some of it is wrong. People who wrote on tickets years ago, didn't enter wrong dates.

I only have this one. It will probably sell for a whopping 10-40 dollars. That's some agenda. I've been plotting this for years, now comes the payday!!!!!!

Suckers!!!!! I'm laughing all the way to the bank!!! Oh what to do with that twenty bucks when it comes in.

Oh and thanks for the free pub., I appreciate you sending links to all my auctions. Normally we have to pay for this kind of publicity on here, or put things for sale in the BST, but thanks to you, more watchers = more bidders!

You 2 are idiots. Guide is botched. Again check Ebay weekly you will see tickets that don't match up. Not only the "1" I have, and listed it to get the word out as you can see in the listing, Slimeball's aha moment, much like his guide is incorrect. There will be plenty more on Ebay from other sellers (not from me, wrong again Slimey one), and MegaSlimey still has yet to answer on the one at Golding with the Hologram, your turn.......

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 03-30-2018 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-30-2018, 12:53 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default show me your accurate guide JOE sMOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
You 2 crack me up. No agenda, just listing one of the many incorrect ones. I only have this one. It will probably sell for a whopping 10-40 dollars. That's some agenda. I've been plotting this for years, now comes the payday!!!!!!

Suckers!!!!! I'm laughing all the way to the bank!!! Oh what to do with that twenty bucks when it comes in.

You 2 are idiots. Guide is still botched. Again check weekly you will tickets that don't match up. Not mine as I only have 1, but there will be plenty and MegeSlimey stilll has yet to answer on the one at Golding with the Hologram, your turn.......
show me your accurate Yankees undated ticket 1928 1968 guide JOE sMOE

Last edited by megalimey; 03-30-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old 03-30-2018, 01:02 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

and the ignoring of the one at Goldin continues.

......."yawn"
Old 03-30-2018, 01:10 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default ignoring putting your Yankees Undated Guide 1928 -1968 is exactly what I expect

ignoring putting your Yankees Undated Guide 1928 -1968 for all to see is exactly what I expect , keep clutching at straws

and if PSA is so bad why give them your money to slab your tickets
SGC does a fine job

truth is your a snake oil salesman who talks a big game but carries a tiny stick
Old 03-30-2018, 01:16 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

......."yawn"
Old 03-30-2018, 01:28 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default show us your GUIDE !!!!! don’t be shy reveal your facts to undated Yankees tickets

show us your GUIDE !!!!! don’t be shy reveal your facts to undated Yankees tickets 1928-1968
Old 03-31-2018, 10:44 AM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfanNY View Post
Jonathan Sterling
Jonathan the "Top Ticket Collectors" do not post on this board, a few very good ones yes, but not the cream of the crop. I am letting the average Joe ticket collector who reads on this board to be very wary of that guide as again its not 100% correct. It's gone numerous revisions over the years as people have pointed out incorrect info to him and he's adjusted it, after they dealt with the same "no you are wrong I am right, prove me wrong prove me wrong". And they did. He can confirm that as well. Won't, but could.

And to my point about it being incorrect, just look at who has bid on this ticket so far "7" yes 7 of the top ticket collectors on Ebay. Why would the top collectors want this stub I'm supposedly "trying to dump"....too funny. Just idiotic.

https://www.ebay.com/bfl/viewbids/183153121842

And to the ramblings of nonsense and me being a snake oil salesmen. I posted that I believe it to be genuine and from the 1950 opening day, which had a DiMaggio home run but that's it, about a $50 ticket or so.....if I went by the guide then its a 1949 opening day ticket and that is the ultra rare Babe Ruth Monument Park Dedication Day Ticket, of which only 1 is graded by PSA and guessing a $300-$500 ticket. So why would I claim it to be a $50 ticket, if I was scamming I'd say "follow the guide, its a $300-$500 ticket!!" No I am honest and the ticket doesn't lie.

Jonathan you hitched your wagon to the wrong train. I have no hard feelings though, life's too short. Enjoy Easter Weekend!!!

David, may a little neighborhood kid chuck an egg at the back of your head as you tell them to get off your lawn!

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 03-31-2018 at 10:48 AM.
Old 03-31-2018, 10:57 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default and still HE SHOWS no GUIDE TO SHOW ACTUAL YEARS as he see it

Quote:
Jonathan the "Top Ticket Collectors" do not post on this board, a few very good ones yes, but not the cream of the crop. I am letting the average Joe ticket collector who reads on this board to be very wary of that guide as again its not 100% correct. It's gone numerous revisions over the years as people have pointed out incorrect info to him and he's adjusted it, after they dealt with the same "no you are wrong I am right, prove me wrong prove me wrong". And they did. He can confirm that as well. Won't, but could.

And to my point about it being incorrect, just look at who has bid on this ticket so far "7" yes 7 of the top ticket collectors on Ebay. Why would the top collectors want this stub I'm supposedly "trying to dump"....too funny. Just idiotic.

https://www.ebay.com/bfl/viewbids/183153121842

And to the ramblings of nonsense and me being a snake oil salesmen. I posted that I believe it to be genuine and from the 1950 opening day, which had a DiMaggio home run but that's it, about a $50 ticket or so.....if I went by the guide then its a 1949 opening day ticket and that is the ultra rare Babe Ruth Monument Park Dedication Day Ticket, of which only 1 is graded by PSA and guessing a $300-$500 ticket. So why would I claim it to be a $50 ticket, if I was scamming I'd say "follow the guide, its a $300-$500 ticket!!" No I am honest and the ticket doesn't lie.

Jonathan you hitched your wagon to the wrong train. I have no hard feelings though, life's too short. Enjoy Easter Weekend!!!

David, may a little neighborhood kid chuck an egg at the back of your head as you tell them to get off your lawn!

and still HE SHOWS no GUIDE TO SHOW ACTUAL YEARS as he see thinks they should be
Old 03-31-2018, 04:31 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default where is your guide

no guide because he is just cannot provide and will constantly avoid the subject
I have asked the same questions dozens of times, nothing yet
but he refuses to look under his bed for the answers , less he disturbs his stinky bed pan , resting next to his false teeth, "toothless sMOE" as he his called at the old folks home Joe sMOE has no answers
yes the Keyman Guide has had some corrections in the past ,but it is accurate now , it helps significantly more than it hurts , Recognized By PSA SGC SMR and soon to be the Hall Of Fame
Joe sMoe is recognized by his team mates at weekly old peoples shuffle board Tourney

Joe sMoe provides nothing with out showing his dating guide 1928-1968
he even hedges bet by saying keyman has some write some wrong way to go out on a limb, try to help the novice collector , as to why the Yankees added unique identifier each year , the letters are not random , plus there are many other unique details , that help clarify the year
Old 03-31-2018, 04:33 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default going on the record in writing

Quote:

......."yawn"
i am going on the record in writing for all members to see
ANY one has a wrongly slabbed PSA Yankee ticket I will pay to get it fixed including those pre Keyman no holograms
and this is what I will do on the one with Hologram
PSA has the wrong date on label it was the Goldin 2016 auction ticket if you know who owns it have them contact me all I will need is current photo Proof they own it now , and a copy of the Goldin 2016 Auction invoice proof of payment . On this one I will go one step further I will 100% reimburse you what you paid which I will remit to the owner when sent to me for correction .
this transaction will be done openly for all to see full transparency

we created the Yankee Ticket guide so that the novice and avid collector had some reference point
and it is the most accurate GUIDE to Yankees tickets out there
still waiting for Joe sMOE's to get published , but don't hold your breath
I hate to see that many people die doing it
Old 03-31-2018, 04:46 PM
Banned

geez, give it a rest