NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-31-2019, 07:31 PM
Peter Spaeth

Nice 19K bump here.
https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1309873

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-31-2019 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-31-2019, 08:00 PM
Brian
Brian Long.ley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
It’s the card used in PSA’s Twitter handle... perfect an altered Gem 10 Joe Namath... wow PSA, just wow!
Old 07-31-2019, 08:32 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Day 1 from the National Report Of Newport Beach

Lines out of control from 1600-2000 tomorrow looks to be the same if not more busy..

I expect PSA leadership will keep the status quo from Orlando.....

People seem to not care one bit about PSA’s failures in grading altered cards....
Old 07-31-2019, 08:44 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLongley View Post
It’s the card used in PSA’s Twitter handle... perfect an altered Gem 10 Joe Namath... wow PSA, just wow!
It's rich.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:04 PM
Scott Russell

What really blows my mind is that if it wasn't for the hubris of thinking they were uncatchable geniuses they could've been, well, uncatchable.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 07-31-2019, 09:10 PM
Rachel Stone
Rachel St.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
What really blows my mind is that if it wasn't for the hubris of thinking they were uncatchable geniuses they could've been, well, uncatchable.
I'm guessing that only the dumb ones are caught, lol. I don't want to be cynical, but let's be real...most of them got away with it.

Somebody once said that 60% of bank robbers are never caught, and 40% are idiots. I would argue that 100% are idiots, but the point of the quote is that most of them get away. I suspect only the bottom few percent have been outted as of yet.

Sad and disturbing, I know. Ugh.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2019, 08:38 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
When it's all over, I think you'll find at least 100-200 guys in on this, maybe more. It's a great cottage industry. I heard about the whispers years ago and didn't want to believe this could be done. The 1 little thing we needed PSA to do was to tell us if the cards were altered and they can't even do that. They are in on the gag.

It's so rampant it's actually very funny that they had us believing this BS this long. Ask yourself where were all these 10's growing up? That's right, they are made after the fact and sealed in a stupid plastic holder, to be cracked out and fucked with again at a latter date. ALL OF THEM. In and out they spin by assholes that can't just leave well enough alone. Losers that couldn't figure out a real career so they thought they would just scam people. The lowest form of human scum, IMHO. This is the biggest scam since tulip bulbs.

Keep up the great work Super Dan, Corndog and Agent 312. Never Stop. Continue to show the people what's really going on. Hundreds of thousands cards and a billion dollars skimmed in 15 years by my abacus.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 07-31-2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old 07-31-2019, 08:41 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
When it's all over, I think you'll find at least 100-200 guys in on this, maybe more. It's a great cottage industry. I heard about the whispers years ago and didn't want to believe this could be done. The 1 little thing we needed PSA to do was to tell us if the cards were altered and they can't even do that. They are in on the gag.

It's so rampant it's actually very funny that they had us believing this BS this long. Ask yourself where were all these 10's growing up? That's right, they are made after the fact and sealed in a stupid plastic holder, to be cracked out and fucked with again at a latter date. ALL OF THEM. In and out they spin by assholes that can't just leave well enough alone. Losers that couldn't figure out a real career so they though they would just scam people. The lowest form of human scum, IMHO. This is the biggest scam since tulip bulbs.

Keep up the great work Super Dan, Corndog and Agent 312. Never Stop. Continue to show the people what's really going on. Hundreds of thousands cards and a billion dollars skimmed in 15 years by my abacus.
Spot on !!