NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 05-21-2014, 07:42 PM
M@rk Cl@ry

He's online now PMing some lucky soul.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:08 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender07 View Post
He's online now PMing some lucky soul.
That would be me:

"Hey douche: im sorry but running onto a forum running your mouth is some bitch shit. Thats something a female does. Get your balls outta your vagina and talk to me like a man."

Not only can't Joey Farino spell "irony" but he can't even bother to look it up in a dictionary.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:41 PM
Banned

Since me being called out by the defense lawyer is breaking news Ill address a few things to clarify what was said and no I wont be responding anymore to this thread. If someone really has questions you can pm me.

First off yes I have multiple Id's on ebay from getting kicked off

I have not paid for a bunch of things

I have a ebay problem as funny as that sounds. I need to address this issue personally and I know it is very wrong.

I have never ripped anyone off when selling anything.

I never lied to anyone to get a discount ever on anything

My aunt does have cancer and is dying. She had ovarian cancer which after radiation she was diagnosed with brain cancer. She now has cancer in her spinal fluid which is almost always terminal

My grandmother did die of lung cancer from smoking almost her whole life

My house did get robbed and I dont have home insurance so I am slowly trying to replace what was taken. I appreciate the people who have been supportive

I have no explanation for my reckless behavior on ebay. I love this hobby and alot of times I feel like I have to have every cool thing I see. I know thats not reality. In a way it is ocd'ish and I could use alot of help on different ways to stay involved in the hobby without always feeling like I have to buy something.

Ive embarassed myself to say the least. Ive formed alot of good relationships with people on here. Ive always delivered any items ive sold to anyone on here. That doesnt make my behavior okay and never will.

And last but not least Jeff you are in fact a douche bag..lol...for you to come on here and bring up things in my past that I was cleared of is a d*ck move. And to bring my personal life into it is even worse. But guys like you thrive on moments like this. You may be respected in this hobby but outside of it youre a douche bag. I never did anything to you and kirk keith spent months to try and convince people I was somebody named sam only to find out that he was very wrong and it was proven on here that I wasnt.