NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Hockey, Olympic, Auto Racing And All Other Cards

Old 03-13-2017, 12:30 AM

Default FS: Lot of 111 graded Pele cards from the 1964 Instantaneos da Vida Do Rei Pele set!

Hi all!

I have 111 graded vintage Pele cards from the 1964 Brazilian set dedicated to the King! All cards are in very good condition, graded mainly in the 4-6 range (none has surface damage which is extremely common with these cards that were mostly glued in the albums).

You can see a detailed list and scans of the actual cards in the link here

Shipping will be from Sweden and they weigh more or less more than my daughter, but I would be willing to discuss a very good package deal with anyone seriously interested for the whole lot. I am not splitting since I had a hard time getting all these together.

Send me a PM and we can take it from there! Cheers!

MySoccerCards.com
Old 03-17-2017, 01:02 AM

Still available, send me a message if you are interested.

Best regards!

MySoccerCards.com

Last edited by SECollector; 07-22-2017 at 04:47 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:46 PM

Still available! I am open for sensible offers.
Thanks!

MySoccerCards.com
Old 06-30-2017, 06:22 AM

Pele-Bump!

I am listing these on eBay in a week from now. Don't be shy, come with your offer or any questions!

MySoccerCards.com
Old 07-04-2018, 08:51 PM
David Ribbens

Default Pele lot FS

I am interested in knowing more about this lot of cards of Pele....the link sent didn't connect.
Old 07-07-2018, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbens View Post
I am interested in knowing more about this lot of cards of Pele....the link sent didn't connect.
Hi there. The lot is already sold I am afraid. I forgot to update the thread.

MySoccerCards.com