NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Hockey, Olympic, Auto Racing And All Other Cards

Old 09-13-2017, 07:39 AM
Scott S

Default FS: 1986 Panini SuperSport UK soccer - 72 diff (complete set?) Maradona, etc - $20

Hi - I'm selling 72 different cards (stickers) from the 1986 Panini SuperSport UK set - all soccer / football cards. I believe this is a full set of all soccer-related cards though I am not 100% positive. Hard to find a big group of these! Includes Maradona, Platini and tons more.

This lot includes numbers 50 through 85 (regular cards), 216-219 (team cards), and 221 through 253 (foil stickers). (220 and 221 are rugby cards, so I believe these are all the soccer ones from the whole set.)

Condition looks great on these, with sharp corners on them - the 18 scanned cards should be representative of the group. What you can't see on these but is worth mentioning is that these came from a factory set. All factory sets actually came from the factory in rubber bands, so some of these cards will have a slight indentation on them around the edges / middle of the card. For a comparison, I sent two cards from this set to PSA which had these indentations, and they came back as PSA 6. (Not guaranteeing any grades or anything, but just giving a comparison of the two I graded.)

Just $20 and this group will show up at your door. (That is for US shipping; I'll ship international but will have to add more for that.) Thanks for looking!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg soc1.jpg (79.2 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg soc2.jpg (77.3 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by scooter729; 09-13-2017 at 07:40 AM.