NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Modern Baseball Cards Forum (1980-Present)

Old 05-24-2013, 12:08 PM

Default Baseball Cards at the Ballparks

I'd be interested in seeing any photos of baseball card advertising or other baseball card related stuff at the ballparks. Here are some photos I've taken this year and last year at some ballparks:

Angels 2013 photos:

Giants 2012 photo with an Obak card in an Anchor Steam Beer ad sign:

I just went to a Padres game a couple days ago and I couldn't find any baseball card stuff anywhere in the park.

No rush, take a camera the next time you go to the ballpark in your area and take any photos to add to this thread.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Matthew

Angels Stadium has a huge bucket of packs near the Team Store on the ground level where they have all the memorabilia for sale. I think it's '90 Fleer, but I'm not certain. Anyway, they're "only" $1/piece.

It's hardly a bargain, but a buck's only a buck if a 20 or 30-something year old wants to pick up some cards for his kid.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:39 PM
"Thumbs Down Guy"

Citi Field has the Mets' starting lineup shown in Topps cards at the top of the Jackie Robinson Rotunda.

(Photo taken September 12, 2012. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)

At Shea Stadium, the Topps Starting Lineup was on top of the day-of-game ticket windows outside Gate E.

(Photo taken September 18, 2006. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)
Old 05-26-2013, 12:01 AM
John Butz

Default 2010 Reds Season Tickets

2010 Reds season tickets had classic topps cards on them - really cool - I wonder if any other teams have done anything like it..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Redstickets.jpg (26.5 KB, 313 views)
Old 05-26-2013, 07:16 AM
Jason Stricker

Default Nationals Park

Nats park doesn't have any modern display of cards (other than what's for sale in the team stores), but they do have some cool pics of Old Judges and Turkey Reds. The T3 replicas are in the Diamond Club and I didn't have access to it yesterday, so I took a couple of pics through the glass window.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nats-Park-cards-1.jpg (74.6 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg Nats-Park-cards-2.jpg (75.2 KB, 309 views)
File Type: jpg Nats-Park-cards-3.jpg (72.8 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg Nats-Park-cards-4.jpg (44.1 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg Nats-Park-cards-5.jpg (41.8 KB, 305 views)
Old 05-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Al Richter

Default Ballpark cards

I grew up in St Louis but have lived in San Antonio since 1995. I was a SA Missions season ticket person for few years. And recently I was able to pick up a set of retro cards Topps made for Cubs Season ticket holders