NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 05-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Administrator

Default Anyone know the name of the Bat Dealer Who sets up at Brimfield?

Posted By: Rhys

Hi Guys

I need to know the name and contact information for the dealer that sets up with all the game used bats and other memorabilia at the Brimfield Massachusetts Antique Shows and possibly some other areas. I spoke with him at length last year and REALLY need to ask him a question regarding an item I purchased from him at the show. Please feel free to e mail me privately but it would greatly appreciated if I could get an e mail for him.

Thanks

Rhys Yeakley

Old 05-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Joe K.

I have never been to Brimfied, but I believe Liam O'Bannion sets up there. I don't know Liam but could that be who you are referring to? If so, sorry I don't have his contact info, but others might.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jimmy

I did not see him this year, but he was there last fall - if I have his card I will let you know. After the show in Sept. I emailed him, but never got back to me. Most of what I did see last fall were store models from the 20s and 30s, and they were on the high end - I did not know there were game used items. I did buy a D&M glove from him.

Take Care Jimmy

Old 05-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Greg B.

Try asking someone at Hunts Auction house (David maybe). They go around to those shows sometimes.

Greg

Old 05-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Alan

I missed Brimfield this time, but the dealer you are asking about usually sets up towards the end of the week/weekend. If you remember what field he typically sets up in, I believe you might be able to find his contact info on Brimfield's website. If not, July is the next Brimfield, so if you do not get in touch with him by then, I can try to find him when I go there. As I type this I seem to remember his business name is something like Cooperstown Bats, but I could be completely wrong.
Alan Elefson
aelefson@meditech.com

Old 05-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jimmy Piccuito

The name Cooperstown sounds right to me, but I am not sure - I will look over my business cards.

Jimmy

Old 07-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Posted By: carolynpetrus

Hi, I'm a friend of Liam's, and, yes, he does set up at Brimfield, but he has been in a different field each of the last 3 shows. In the summer he will be in Quaker Acres, spot #104. Normally he has a booth at the Skaneateles Antique Center, Skaneateles, NY and another at Salamanca Antique Center, Salamanca,NY. His business is Cooperstown Baseball Antiques. Email me and I'll send you his phone and e-mail. Carolyn

Old 07-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Hi Rhys, Liam O'Bannion sets up at Brimfield selling bats. His partner, Bruce sells gloves. Liam will be at Quaker Acres, spot #104 this summer. You can contact him at Skaneateles Antique Center,Skaneateles, NY or at Salamanca Antiques Mall, Salamanca, NY. His business is Cooperstown Baseball Antiques. Contact me for his e-mail or phone. Carolyn

Old 07-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Administrator

Hi Rhys, Liam O'Bannion sets up at Brimfield selling bats. His partner, Bruce sells gloves. Liam will be at Quaker Acres, spot #104 this summer. You can contact him at Skaneateles Antique Center,Skaneateles, NY or at Salamanca Antiques Mall, Salamanca, NY. His business is Cooperstown Baseball Antiques. Contact me for his e-mail or phone. Carolyn