NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on Ebay
Pre-WWII Cards
Post WWII Cards
Vintage Memorabilia
Babe Ruth Cards
Ty Cobb Cards
Lou Gehrig Cards
Mickey Mantle Cards
Goudey Cards
Bowman Cards
T205s on Ebay
Tobacco "T" Cards
Caramel "E" Cards
Vintage Baseball Postcards
Football Cards on Ebay
Exhibit Cards
Strip Cards
Baking Cards
Sporting News
Playball Cards on Ebay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Boxing / Wrestling Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 08-14-2019, 03:39 PM
RCMcKenzie's Avatar
RCMcKenzie RCMcKenzie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,410
Default

Tom, like Scott says, you have T219's. They are all boxers and are a set of 50. They have HLC, Miner's Extra, and Red Cross backs. Here's a T218 compared to a T219....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t218tolstoijef.jpg (63.9 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg t218tolstoijefb.jpg (76.4 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg t219b.jpg (64.0 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg t219f.jpg (37.6 KB, 93 views)
__________________
Want to buy or trade for T213-1 (Bob Rhoades)
Other Louisiana issues T216 T215 T214 T213 Etc
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-14-2019, 06:04 PM
btcarfagno btcarfagno is online now
T0m C@rf@gn0
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Central New Jersey
Posts: 3,111
Default

Oops. My bad. They are Hassan backs. I have since read that there may be some that are part of series 2 but do not say "Series 2" on them? This is confusing.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-14-2019, 06:43 PM
RCMcKenzie's Avatar
RCMcKenzie RCMcKenzie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by btcarfagno View Post
Oops. My bad. They are Hassan backs. I have since read that there may be some that are part of series 2 but do not say "Series 2" on them? This is confusing.
Here's a thread with more info on T218 backs. see post8 in the following thread... www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=260170
__________________
Want to buy or trade for T213-1 (Bob Rhoades)
Other Louisiana issues T216 T215 T214 T213 Etc

Last edited by RCMcKenzie; 08-14-2019 at 06:46 PM. Reason: clarify
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-16-2019, 07:50 AM
enuffsenuff enuffsenuff is offline
Ian Penistone
member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Grimsby,England
Posts: 43
Default T218 set breakdown

I have Frank Riley with Hassan back with no ref to series 2. It was issued by Factory 30. Perhaps the Factory number has a bearing on the back set details. In your explanation this card should have a series 2 back...
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------
Always looking for baseball and hockey T cards. Plenty of UK tobacco / trade cards for sale/trade including golf,boxing,soccer,cricket,film etc all raw.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-16-2019, 07:40 PM
DaveW DaveW is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bay Area Calif
Posts: 443
Default

Frank Riley is in Series 2.
All of the Series 2 cards come in 6 different backs:
- Mecca. Series 2 factory 30
- Mecca Series 2 factory 649
- Hassan Series 2 factory 30
- Hassan Series 2 factory 649
- Hassan no series. factory 30
- Tolstoi no series factory 30

So the Hassan cards from factory 30 are printed with both
Series 2 and no series, which makes this set a bit confusing

- Dave
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-20-2019, 06:26 PM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

If the card has a series 2 back, it is a series 2 card. Series 2 was issued with a Hassan Factory 30 back that doesn't feature the series byline as well, which is where basic set checklists get confused with the series. A series 2 card has 6 backs (Mecca 30/649, Hassan 30/649, Hassan 30 without series notation, Tolstoi).


Jack Johnson (Green) breaks all the rules - it was evidently released part way through Series 1 and continued in some Series 2 sheets. I've never seen or heard of a Tolstoi back. H.J. Handy was only released in series 1 with a Mecca back, presumably pulled to make way for Johnson. It is a SP. Johnson Green is the most common card in the set. I suspect his late addition was similar to the situation with his Turkey Red.


3 cards in series 1 have spelling variations on the back, all with Factory 649, 1 confirmed with 30, 1 I suspect with Factory 30, and the last a question mark. All are tough, but not equally so.


There are series title variations on the series 3 track cards - perhaps not every card exists with this on factory 30 and 649.


I know of two blank back cards extant as well.


I think 630-640 cards exist, with a few still question marks. I'm about 85% of the way through a total master set of every combination.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 08-20-2019, 06:36 PM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter729 View Post
Hey Tom - sounds like your Honest Long Cut backs are likely T219s and not T218s. They use the same images but the T219s are narrower. There are no T218s with HLC backs.
Since we're discussing masters sets - T219 has 50 of the boxer fronts on a physically smaller side. A master set consists of 200 cards, each having 4 differentbacks.


Honest Long Cut, Black Text on back - about 60% of cards
Honest Long Cut, Green Text on back - about 30% of cards
Miners Extra - about 10% of cards
Red Cross - so rare they may as well be a rounding error


No one differentiates between the two HLC backs, it seems. Miners Extra don't sell for very much either, though they are tough cards. I still need 6 to finish my set
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-20-2019, 10:55 PM
DaveW DaveW is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bay Area Calif
Posts: 443
Default

Quote:

3 cards in series 1 have spelling variations on the back, all with factory 649, 1 confirmed with 30, 1 i suspect with factory 30, and the last a question mark.
B4264A9E-66CD-4E26-871F-8FA9BF06D592.jpg

Maybe 2 confirmed now?
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-21-2019, 01:31 AM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
Attachment 363171

Maybe 2 confirmed now?
That would be 2 confirmed, thank you for sharing it! If you ever want to sell it, Iíll overpay



Trudenbach exists with both factories and is the most common, though still tough.

Iíve heard of other F30 Gillis, but this is the first photo Iíve seen. His 649 is a tougher than Trudenbach

The 3rd is Cloughan/Cloughen. I have it with Factory 649 and have never seen a copy I donít own, though there must be some out there. Have not seen with a F30, and nobody seems to have publicly noted its existence before 2017.


It seems to me that the three corrections were probably made at 3 different times early in the print run, OR the the sheet had double/triple/etc. prints of Trudenbach and Gilles if they were all corrected at once. They appear to have been printed in rows with the same card repeating down the row on the sheet
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 08-21-2019, 11:59 AM
scooter729's Avatar
scooter729 scooter729 is offline
Scott S
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston area
Posts: 2,061
Default

I have multiple copies of each of the spelling errors - I can confirm factory numbers on them when I get home later tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 08-21-2019, 12:22 PM
DaveW DaveW is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bay Area Calif
Posts: 443
Default

G1911,
Thanks, if youíre really interested in overpaying, PM me an offer and Iím sure we can work something out.
I agree with your earlier comment that there are 630-640 cards in the master set. My checklist says there are 628 confirmed, 5 or 6 more that probably exist and 4 more that could exist but I doubt do. Most of the unknown ones are in the Series 3 track and field guys. If you would like a copy of my spreadsheet, just let me know.
- Dave
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 08-21-2019, 12:47 PM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
G1911,
Thanks, if youíre really interested in overpaying, PM me an offer and Iím sure we can work something out.
I agree with your earlier comment that there are 630-640 cards in the master set. My checklist says there are 628 confirmed, 5 or 6 more that probably exist and 4 more that could exist but I doubt do. Most of the unknown ones are in the Series 3 track and field guys. If you would like a copy of my spreadsheet, just let me know.
- Dave

PM'd on the Gillis + spreadsheet sharing!
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 08-21-2019, 12:53 PM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter729 View Post
I have multiple copies of each of the spelling errors - I can confirm factory numbers on them when I get home later tonight.
I'd love to see them! I'll post scans of all Saturday when I get back to their physical locations, but I have:

Trudebnach, Factory 649 - 5 copies
Trudenbach, Factory 30 - 1 copy
Gillis, Factory 649 - 1 copy
Cloughan, Factory 649 - 3 copies


My cards are not a good representation of the population - Gillis F649 is underrepresented, and Cloughan is very much overrepresented as I've purchased every Cloughan I've seen since I found my first one in 2006. Trudenbach appears to be much more common, though still rare, and I got the extra 4 copies of his F649 for almost nothing. Just never paid the premium for the Gillis F649 error when I've seen extras so far.

Last edited by G1911; 08-21-2019 at 12:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 08-21-2019, 06:48 PM
scooter729's Avatar
scooter729 scooter729 is offline
Scott S
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston area
Posts: 2,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I'd love to see them! I'll post scans of all Saturday when I get back to their physical locations, but I have:

Trudebnach, Factory 649 - 5 copies
Trudenbach, Factory 30 - 1 copy
Gillis, Factory 649 - 1 copy
Cloughan, Factory 649 - 3 copies


My cards are not a good representation of the population - Gillis F649 is underrepresented, and Cloughan is very much overrepresented as I've purchased every Cloughan I've seen since I found my first one in 2006. Trudenbach appears to be much more common, though still rare, and I got the extra 4 copies of his F649 for almost nothing. Just never paid the premium for the Gillis F649 error when I've seen extras so far.
Here's my contribution of errors I could find quickly - thought I had a couple more but will have to check more thoroughly later. The Trudenbachs are one of each factory.

Note that the Gillis is a Factory 30 - different than the 649 that you noted.

Now, let the overpaying begin!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t218.jpg (78.4 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by scooter729; 08-21-2019 at 06:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 08-21-2019, 08:40 PM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter729 View Post
Here's my contribution of errors I could find quickly - thought I had a couple more but will have to check more thoroughly later. The Trudenbachs are one of each factory.

Note that the Gillis is a Factory 30 - different than the 649 that you noted.

Now, let the overpaying begin!!
Thank you for sharing your cards! I've gone from being unable to find a photo of Gillis F30 to confirm its existence to seeing 2 here in 24 hours. I'll send you a PM about the overpaying lol

A Cloughan Factory 30 error is now, I believe, the last card from Series 1 that could possibly exist but has not been proven
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 08-26-2019, 07:01 PM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Here's what I have.

The 3 Cloughan's are all factory 649. Trudenbach below Gillis is a F30, the other 4 are Factory 649's. I have another Trudenbach in a SGC 50 holder that's in my 'slabs to break' box. Gillis is underrepresented, Cloughan over.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1180.jpg (74.6 KB, 59 views)
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-27-2019, 12:32 AM
DaveW DaveW is online now
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bay Area Calif
Posts: 443
Default

Greg and Scott,
There’s somebody on EBay now putting these error cards together and selling them for ridiculous amounts. He has one auction with the 2 Trudenbach errors (factory 30 and 649) and a common non-error one all for just $800 BIN.
He also has a Gillis lot (both error cards if you want to see another factory 30)
and a non-error Gilles card for only $3000 BIN!
If he ever finds out about the Cloughan card, he’ll probably want to sell those for $10k.
Wow! You guys could be rich!
-Dave

Last edited by DaveW; 08-27-2019 at 12:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-27-2019, 01:35 PM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
Greg and Scott,
Thereís somebody on EBay now putting these error cards together and selling them for ridiculous amounts. He has one auction with the 2 Trudenbach errors (factory 30 and 649) and a common non-error one all for just $800 BIN.
He also has a Gillis lot (both error cards if you want to see another factory 30)
and a non-error Gilles card for only $3000 BIN!
If he ever finds out about the Cloughan card, heíll probably want to sell those for $10k.
Wow! You guys could be rich!
-Dave

Pretty funny listings, I've paid over $20 only twice for any of these. $1,500 a Gillis (PSA 1 and 1.5 too!)...
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-28-2019, 07:28 AM
scooter729's Avatar
scooter729 scooter729 is offline
Scott S
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston area
Posts: 2,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
Greg and Scott,
Thereís somebody on EBay now putting these error cards together and selling them for ridiculous amounts. He has one auction with the 2 Trudenbach errors (factory 30 and 649) and a common non-error one all for just $800 BIN.
He also has a Gillis lot (both error cards if you want to see another factory 30)
and a non-error Gilles card for only $3000 BIN!
If he ever finds out about the Cloughan card, heíll probably want to sell those for $10k.
Wow! You guys could be rich!
-Dave
I saw those listings as well. I thought I'd have fun and emailed the guy and told him there's a Cloughan error as well that he can sell for even more than the Gillis. He must be out searching every corner of the globe as we speak!
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-28-2019, 07:31 AM
scooter729's Avatar
scooter729 scooter729 is offline
Scott S
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston area
Posts: 2,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
Here's what I have.

The 3 Cloughan's are all factory 649. Trudenbach below Gillis is a F30, the other 4 are Factory 649's. I have another Trudenbach in a SGC 50 holder that's in my 'slabs to break' box. Gillis is underrepresented, Cloughan over.
I bet that Trudenbach SGC 50 of yours was one that I sold on eBay for $10 before I realized that was the error. (Sticker residue on the back of the slab?) At the time, I had like 4 of the errors and only 1-2 correct versions, and flipped in my head which was the tougher error version. It might not be $800 but it's more than $10 for sure at least!
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 08-28-2019, 11:46 AM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter729 View Post
I bet that Trudenbach SGC 50 of yours was one that I sold on eBay for $10 before I realized that was the error. (Sticker residue on the back of the slab?) At the time, I had like 4 of the errors and only 1-2 correct versions, and flipped in my head which was the tougher error version. It might not be $800 but it's more than $10 for sure at least!
It is definitely the same card, that residue on the slab back is pretty strong. Iíve gone over $10 for Trudenbach only once. Cloughans were $1, $3.50 and $35 (listed correctly on eBay). Gillis F649 was in a large lot for $1 a card
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 09-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Exhibitman's Avatar
Exhibitman Exhibitman is offline
Ad@m W@r$h@w
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beautiful Downtown Burbank
Posts: 7,456
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post

Jack Johnson (Green) breaks all the rules - it was evidently released part way through Series 1 and continued in some Series 2 sheets. I've never seen or heard of a Tolstoi back.
Nor have I. My guess is that it has something to do with the front-facing (blue) card which is available as a Tolstoi.

Speaking of sheets, I wish there was an intact one to review. I am curious how these cards were arrayed, especially given this:



Clearly the same card printed in a line.
__________________
Please visit my web site: www.americasgreatboxingcards.com
Judge a man by how he treats someone who can do nothing for him--Nick Charles
10% off any BIN in my eBay store (user name: exhibitman) for N54 members buying direct from me through this site instead, just PM me.

Last edited by Exhibitman; 09-01-2019 at 09:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 09-02-2019, 12:29 PM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Nor have I. My guess is that it has something to do with the front-facing (blue) card which is available as a Tolstoi.

Speaking of sheets, I wish there was an intact one to review. I am curious how these cards were arrayed, especially given this:



Clearly the same card printed in a line.


Johnson (Green) is also missing the Mecca, No Series notation, Factory 30 card and the Hassann, Series 2 notation, Factory 30 card.

It is known with, from series 1:
Mecca, Factory 649 (presumably the first one printed, with an error on the back not present on the others)
Hassan, Factory 30
Hassan, Factory 649

And from series 2:
Mecca, Series 2, Factory 30
Mecca, Series 2, Factory 649
Hassan, no series notation, Factory 30 (differentiated from the first series print run because the image is reversed in the second series cards)
Hassan, Series 2, Factory 649

I suspect the Johnson Green was printed on it's own sheet, as its late addition in Series 1 does not seem to have replaced any card or created any shortage (If Johnson replaced Handy, as is often said, then one of the cards or both should be notably tougher with a Mecca 649 back. This is not the case), and it was clearly missing from several back runs. Would explain why this card breaks all the rules without creating double/short prints.

The only other rule breakers in the first two series are H.J. Handy not existing with either series 1 Hassan back and Jack Johnson (Blue) may or may not exist with a Hassan, no series notation, Factory 30 back.



The larger format cards are usually not miscut enough to see what the adjacent card is side-to-side; I've been looking them for them here, in T29, T30, T118, etc. sized sets from the ATC/American Lithography that share this size format. I have a side-to-side T68 showing two different cards next to each other, but T68's are a bit different size. Perhaps, unlike the smaller size cards that repeated an image in a column (though not all the way down the column), it was rows that repeated a card for part if its length? I've thought the 9 C52 cards from T218 Series 2 that were printed with C52's run of first series T218 cards with duplicate numbers may have constituted a T218/C52 sheet and give us a clue as to how many cards unique cards actually appeared on a sheet. The possible No-Prints of some of the Series 3 track guys with the caption variation might be a clue to into the Series 3 sheet layouts
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-04-2019, 07:16 PM
RCMcKenzie's Avatar
RCMcKenzie RCMcKenzie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,410
Default

I found these 2 Trudenbach's while searching through some stacks today looking for the unknown cards for G1's other thread. Mecca f30 and f649...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t218trudenbach1197.jpg (75.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg t218trudenbach2198.jpg (75.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg t218trudenbach1b199.jpg (64.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg t218trudenbach2b200.jpg (64.8 KB, 22 views)
__________________
Want to buy or trade for T213-1 (Bob Rhoades)
Other Louisiana issues T216 T215 T214 T213 Etc
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 09-05-2019, 03:09 AM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMcKenzie View Post
I found these 2 Trudenbach's while searching through some stacks today looking for the unknown cards for G1's other thread. Mecca f30 and f649...
Very cool to go digging and find both versions even!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 09-05-2019, 11:39 AM
RCMcKenzie's Avatar
RCMcKenzie RCMcKenzie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,410
Default

Yeah, thanks, I bought a shoebox collection of track cards hoping to find some Tolstoi cards. I only glanced at the backs and set them aside to look at later. There were about 7 regular Trubenbachs in the group.

Here are 2 new Tolstoi. I'm up to at least 14 now. I have more boxes to look through...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t218mellodytolstoi207.jpg (74.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg t218griffintolstoi208.jpg (56.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg t218mellodytolstoib210.jpg (66.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg t218griffintolstoib209.jpg (68.2 KB, 17 views)
__________________
Want to buy or trade for T213-1 (Bob Rhoades)
Other Louisiana issues T216 T215 T214 T213 Etc
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Exhibitman's Avatar
Exhibitman Exhibitman is offline
Ad@m W@r$h@w
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beautiful Downtown Burbank
Posts: 7,456
Default

I love stumbling across Tolstois.
__________________
Please visit my web site: www.americasgreatboxingcards.com
Judge a man by how he treats someone who can do nothing for him--Nick Charles
10% off any BIN in my eBay store (user name: exhibitman) for N54 members buying direct from me through this site instead, just PM me.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 09-05-2019, 02:18 PM
G1911 G1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMcKenzie View Post
Yeah, thanks, I bought a shoebox collection of track cards hoping to find some Tolstoi cards. I only glanced at the backs and set them aside to look at later. There were about 7 regular Trubenbachs in the group.

Here are 2 new Tolstoi. I'm up to at least 14 now. I have more boxes to look through...
Sounds like one nice shoebox! The Tolstoi's are slowly driving me crazy. I have 19 in hand and a 20th, the Jack Johnson, sitting in my mailbox waiting for me to get back home. Note the Jeffries with the deep red bleed, just like the one you posted earlier in this thread. Jeffries seems to be commonly found with this defect
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1220.jpg (79.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1221.jpg (77.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1222.jpg (78.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1223.jpg (77.1 KB, 16 views)
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 09-06-2019, 09:41 AM
Aquarian Sports Cards Aquarian Sports Cards is offline
Scott Russell
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,398
Default

.

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 09-06-2019 at 09:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
T206....460-only Series....checklist & backs Archive Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 12 02-07-2009 10:24 PM
Q's for T-Rex on T206 Series Backs Archive Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 3 03-22-2008 11:07 AM
T206 Old Mill Backs ARE They in The 150 Series? Archive Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 4 06-10-2006 11:05 PM
anyone know the breakdown of this auction? Archive Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 1 02-23-2006 05:42 PM
What Series Backs Can Be Found On The T206 Plank? Archive Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 13 06-08-2005 07:27 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.


ebay GSB