NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Zach

Default problems with t205.org and t206.org?

Has anyone else been having issues with T205.org and T206.org as far as not getting anything to pull up accept a blank screen and some sweepstakes thing on the top? I can access it just fine on my mobile phone but not from my desktop or my work desktop, so that is two different monitors. I have been loving looking up cards with "valuation" section now I can unless I use my cell which is a big pain in the ass to use for that.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:49 PM
Jason Stricker

Both work fine for me when viewing from my desktop using Internet Explorer.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Richard A.

Works fine for me, too. Macbook running Firefox.

Regards,

Richard.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Zach

Haha last I checked was yesterday now I just tried and it works now after over 1 week
Old 11-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Trae Regan

Zach, sorry for that. There were some issues, that have now been resolved. Thank you for visiting the sites!

Last edited by T206.org; 11-16-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: thanks
Old 11-16-2011, 09:27 PM
I@n Cl@rke

Default Cloud AV

I actually got a virus (Cloud AV) that poses as an antivirus program, running a fake system scan. I immediately stopped it, tried to remove it, but eventually after about a week my computer crashed. My computer had its own issues, and I'm not sure if the virus came from the T205/T206 site, but I had just opened it up on my browser (explorer). I since got another AV type pop up on my new PC last week and have not been back. Glad the issue seems to have been resolved though.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206.org View Post
Zach, sorry for that. There were some issues, that have now been resolved. Thank you for visiting the sites!

I love the sites, the "valuation" section is way better for me to use as a price guide than beckett, and also very informative.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:45 PM
I@n Cl@rke

Quote:
Originally Posted by zljones View Post
I love the sites, the "valuation" section is way better for me to use as a price guide than beckett, and also very informative.
+1
Old 11-17-2011, 12:23 AM
Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by itjclarke View Post
I actually got a virus (Cloud AV) that poses as an antivirus program, running a fake system scan. I immediately stopped it, tried to remove it, but eventually after about a week my computer crashed. My computer had its own issues, and I'm not sure if the virus came from the T205/T206 site, but I had just opened it up on my browser (explorer). I since got another AV type pop up on my new PC last week and have not been back. Glad the issue seems to have been resolved though.
Yes I did not mention that a virus did attempt to attack my computer when I came on about 1 week ago, I unpluged my computer real fast before it could cause damage. I am just glad that everything is resolved.