NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 03:07 PM

Default ...

Last edited by Leon; 07-17-2015 at 11:30 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:35 PM
@ndrew woo.dfin

I am sorry it was you. I made a comment at dinner Friday night that some dumbass got ripped off when they bought out his table (unaware till now it was you). This sparked a huge conversation and tounge lashing of him. This guy is a true POS. Was removed from a few card shows in the midwest for selling fake Jordan RC's and altered cards. I wish there wasn't guys like him around. I hope some restitution is seeked based on what happened or maybe he will........................well I am not going there right now but you could kinda fill in the blanks if you know me

Member since 2009
Old 09-11-2013, 03:42 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Never trust a guy named after a Gremlin...

Old 09-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Rich.ard Dwy.er

Default edited

Dick giddings is a dick! Always typed in upper case, like a moron. We use to get into very heated discussions. Stay away from him!

Last edited by Leon; 11-12-2015 at 01:44 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Glyn Parson

Default You were there looking at them?

Sorry but you need to take some responsibility for your actions. Is he a scumbag, yes. Does this excuse his lying to you, no. But if you are there you need to scrutinize the cards yourself. Nobody with quantities of those cards, and set up at the national, is just giving them away and leaving tons of cash on the table. I am sorry you got burned and hope it does not keep you from buying cards in the future. However you need to take responsibility for a purchase you willingly made and were able to look at. There are reasons the grading vultures had not descended on the table. Again I don't mean to sound harsh but chalk it up as learning lesson and thanks for alerting possible newbies to this type of scammer. Lastly not to defend the scammer but a card can be pack fresh and have surface wrinkles it should NEVER have erasures though.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Rob
R0bert Ge,ntieu

I was curious what this particular dealer looks like so I can remember the face when I attend big shows.

There is a youtube video of him here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcmY9sjLEmI
Old 09-11-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
Sorry but you need to take some responsibility for your actions. Is he a scumbag, yes. Does this excuse his lying to you, no. But if you are there you need to scrutinize the cards yourself. Nobody with quantities of those cards, and set up at the national, is just giving them away and leaving tons of cash on the table. I am sorry you got burned and hope it does not keep you from buying cards in the future. However you need to take responsibility for a purchase you willingly made and were able to look at. There are reasons the grading vultures had not descended on the table. Again I don't mean to sound harsh but chalk it up as learning lesson and thanks for alerting possible newbies to this type of scammer. Lastly not to defend the scammer but a card can be pack fresh and have surface wrinkles it should NEVER have erasures though.
I take full responsibility for my actions, I lost money - I moved on - anyone who knows me (or heard about it @ national) knows I was over it the next day. I am making the community aware he has no problem lying and screwing people over. If the deal was how I thought he wasn't leaving "huge amounts of money on the table" but there was enough that realistically on the purchase size both parties could/should have made out.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
Glyn,

Perhaps it would do you well to actually read the original post. He does take responsibility for his actions and clearly admits he made a 'rookie mistake'. For you to castigate him serves little or no purpose.

Mich.ael Bow.lby

Last edited by Leon; 09-11-2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: added name per rules
Old 09-11-2013, 04:20 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

First of all, a dealer who starts out as a Global grader is somewhat of a red flag for me. Secondly, I have never met the man, nor done any deals with him, but I have heard many horror stories.....
Old 09-11-2013, 04:34 PM
David Pierson
Banned

Sorry to hear that this stuff happens to anyone.

So as an ex gai grader turned dealer he says "these cards are pack fresh ex or better", and they turn out having marks erased.
And we have professional sports card graders that say "this card is nr mt 8", and it turns out being trimmed.
I guess the lesson here is one has to determine authenticity and condition for themselves.
Guy sounds like a nogoodnik.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:45 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this is exactly why I only collect and deal in graded cards. Yes, there are downfalls to this, and I know alot of you hate grading companies....I just honestly think the pros out weigh the cons. There have been a couple of threads lately pertaining potential dishonesty with cards getting ridiculous bumps, and I agree. Some of these really stink to hell and back. I really don't know if there will ever be a happy medium, probably not....

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 09-11-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Glyn Parson

Default The cards were right there in front of him

I agree this Gizmo fool should have pointed out flaws especially alterations but when the card is raw and in front of you it is your responsibility to study the cards and make the determination on whether you choose to buy or not, and I am sorry but finding someone to wholesale you quantities of these cards, in higher grades, at a show like the national in 2013 is rare and should have been a red flag by itself. This Gizmo is apparently a jerk and a borderline crook but the OP did not in my mind except reasonable responsibility for cards right in front of him. Im sorry that I feel he is as much to blame as anyone. Had he scored big would he be on here telling us how he ripped off the dealer and bought a card raw and got a 9/10. That is the risk when buying raw. Like I said the dealers that grade would have been on this guy like vultures if the cards were truly high end. I do not excuse the puffery and lying by Mr Gizmo but I do not find the OP to be lacking in responsibility either. This should be common knowledge, especially to someone spending that knd of coin, and I do and did thank the op for bringing this type of thing to light for newbies. So if its graded by the card not the holder but if its raw just trust the opinion of the stranger on the other side of the table? Sounds foolish to me.

Last edited by glynparson; 09-12-2013 at 02:04 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:58 AM
pete ullman

Good points, Glyn.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:10 AM
J@son Du.nc@n

I have talked to Sean several times and sold him a deal or two in the past. He is young and has a lot to learn, but he is a good kid and has the drive and enthusiasm the hobby needs. As far as Gizmo, I have had one conversion over the phone calling him out on selling fake Fro Joy Ruths on eBay years ago. I am sure my conversation was a similiar as Sean's. This does not let Sean off of the hook.....Sean, you need to just chalk this up as experience and tuition for the learning and stick to buying from sources you trust and you know how they grade. If a deal is too good to be true then it just is. Do not let this jerk discourage you from the hobby. Purchase from trustworthy sources and you should never have a big loss like this again.

Jason
Old 09-12-2013, 06:13 AM

He has said at least twice on this thread that he made a mistake and took blame. Hes just pointing it out for everyone else to watch out for this guy.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Tom Boblitt

Think Gizmo has been on either this board before on the old Fullcount board before and doesn't have the greatest board etiquette.....he's one of the tables I skip over every year at the national because of the things I've heard about him. Too many dealers out there to have to deal with people like that.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timber63401 View Post
He has said at least twice on this thread that he made a mistake and took blame. Hes just pointing it out for everyone else to watch out for this guy.
Apparently it is hard to read.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by autograf View Post
Think Gizmo has been on either this board before on the old Fullcount board before and doesn't have the greatest board etiquette.....he's one of the tables I skip over every year at the national because of the things I've heard about him. Too many dealers out there to have to deal with people like that.
Yes, he used to post to this forum back in the olden days...he always posted in ALL CAPS, was rude, and had horrible spelling and grammar.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
I have talked to Sean several times and sold him a deal or two in the past. He is young and has a lot to learn, but he is a good kid and has the drive and enthusiasm the hobby needs. As far as Gizmo, I have had one conversion over the phone calling him out on selling fake Fro Joy Ruths on eBay years ago. I am sure my conversation was a similiar as Sean's. This does not let Sean off of the hook.....Sean, you need to just chalk this up as experience and tuition for the learning and stick to buying from sources you trust and you know how they grade. If a deal is too good to be true then it just is. Do not let this jerk discourage you from the hobby. Purchase from trustworthy sources and you should never have a big loss like this again.

Jason
Great advice....I prefer to start dealing with someone on a smaller scale and work to a larger scale. In the mid 2000s (2003-06), I had a (retiring?) dealer wholesale to me large dollar amounts of cards(via monthly transactions) with the payment and shipment sizes increasing as my trust grew....eventually, after about 2.5 years I completed buying out most all of his inventory. I have developed 3 others similar relationships since and each has followed the same path. In each of these cases I have had no disappointments and have been very pleased with my dealings taking this approach, as honesty was established before any large amounts of money were exchanged.

Last edited by savedfrommyspokes; 09-12-2013 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Ken McMillan

Caveat Emptor comes to mind.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by autograf View Post
he's one of the tables I skip over every year at the national because of the things I've heard about him. Too many dealers out there to have to deal with people like that.
+1. I would add that the proviso that even the best, most experienced collector can find himself on the short end of a deal when buying at a show with suboptimal viewing conditions. Happened to me a couple of times at recent Nationals despite having been a show attendee for over 30 years, which is why I now carry a loupe and light source to review cards at shows if the lighting is bad, and I'm not even a condition bug.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 09-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Henry Nich.ols

If it's too good to be true well you know the end of the saying.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:50 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

I love the youtube post, priceless....
Old 09-17-2013, 12:39 PM

edited

Last edited by Leon; 11-12-2015 at 01:43 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:43 PM
pete ullman

so I'm guessing he won't be selling you any slabbed Ruth cards in the future?
Old 09-17-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
Just received a call from Gizmo stating to "watch your back motherf------". I would highly suggest avoiding dealing with him to anyone considering it.
I found out long ago 90 percent of the tough guys over the phone or on message boards would literally piss themselves if you even raised your fist to them in person but might be worth filing a report against him for the threat. No need for that kind of stuff.

Last edited by timber63401; 09-17-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
I found out long ago 90 percent of the tough guys over the phone or on message boards would literally piss themselves if you even raised your fist to them in person but might be worth filing a report against him for the threat. No need for that kind of stuff.
Yeah, not worried Anyone who has to call to make threats doesn't follow through with them.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Ri.ck Gidd.ings

Default Your answer youngster to the card world! Beware SEAN BASSIK

Mr. BASSIK AKA Sonny Boy

Usually dont answer dumb ass people like yourself who has very little knowledge of what there talking about or who they talk about,but I'm gonna make an exception to the rule for you!~You purchased cards from a person that were consigned to us,these cards were gorgeous,and I think the reason that you are letting your alligator mouth overload your patsy ass is because our consigner made money,and you tried to flip the deal and it didnt work out for the 'rookie' cards salesman,being you,Mr Sean Bassik? But I can rest assure you that you are gonna be served with a lawsuit for slander from a veteran sportscard dealer,maybe you should of stayed a coin dealer there sonny boy?Cause you have no business in the card industry and I also can assure you that we will be letting other dealers know your bad ethics and tactics!Pictures of these cards we have and anyone that wants to see them forward your email address to pirate8@aol.com,my name is Rick Giddings and yes I am the seasoned dealer that this ass clown tried to tear apart.Heck I was selling cards son when your momma was thinking about hatching your stupid hind end?And yea dummy we picked a booth at the National with bad lighting for a reason?And your the only patsy walking the show with a so called"bodyguard"?Who do you think you are walking around the greatest show in the world acting like your something special when 90% of the floor could buy you and your briefcase?My resume needs no more talking about,we have tons of customers across the U.S.,and Canada!My mentors sonny boy were guys like Kit Young,LarryFritsch,Bill Goodwin,and many more great dealers who make this occpation fun and enjoyable to this day!ENJOY YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE CARD DEALERSHIP IN BFE,AND BEFORE YOU GO KNOCKING ANOTHER GREAT DEALER DOWN,A SUGGESTION,KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH?Heck Sean,wouldnt even know how to screw with cards,I avoid trimmers,erasers,doctors and scammers like yourself that dont know how to grade or where to sell it to?

BEWARE OF SEAN BASSIK CARDS IN ARIZONA-------BAD SEED

First dealer day at the national, poor lighting (only half of the lighting was on). I went to Chicago looking for large amounts of inventory. I found a dealer in a darker corner of the room who had a large collection of 50's of which seemed to be solid mid grade (ex up to nrmt) many Mantles, Koufax, Clemente rookies you name it this deal had it.

When I looked through these cards they did appear to be just that. This 'deal' was described to me as "PACK FRESH" and "clean Exmt nrmt".

This was my first mistake, I took someone for their word... I normally don't trust people and this is exactly why. I normally take an LED light to cards and check for problems but made the rookie mistake and did not on this deal.

Paid him to where if the cards were ex+ I would have done solid on the deal, but any less and I lose out.

Every 1953 had erased writing on them. Both Mantles out of 53 Topps had erased writing, every major star from the set had erased writing. Mays, Berra, you name it - erased writing.

Every 1955 bowman had light surface wrinkles. All 6 Mantles, surface wrinkles, every Mays, every star surface wrinkles that you had to shine the light on just right to see.

Four out of 5 Koufax rookies, surface wrinkles, Both clemente rookies, surface wrinkles

Every year in this deal had problems that were not notated at the time of sale and he was happy smiling to my face and lying describing the deal as pack fresh and "exmt and better".

I am not even going to go into how much money I lost because he had no problem lying.

Beware.
Beware.
Beware.

I had a police officer as security with me at the time of the deal who I am more than sure would be happy to verify all the things said by this sack of sh*t.

Beware, deal with him at your own risk.

Also I did a bit of research, it's funny - this guy over on the PSA forums had the same exact problem:

http://forums.collectors.com/message...hreadid=896468[/QUOTE]
Old 03-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Ri.ck Gidd.ings

Default Beware sean bassik cards

Quote:

But if sonny boy continues he will face charges for defamation of character!
SEAN YOU ARE A PATHETIC COIN DEALER TRYING TO GET IN AN INDUSTRY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OR WHO THE PLAYERS ARE!
Old 03-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Welcome back to the forum, Rick. I want to be the first to thank you for learning what/where the CAPS LOCK key is.

Old 03-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmossportscards View Post
Mr. BASSIK AKA Sonny Boy

Usually dont answer dumb ass people like yourself who has very little knowledge of what there talking about or who they talk about,but I'm gonna make an exception to the rule for you!~You purchased cards from a person that were consigned to us,these cards were gorgeous,and I think the reason that you are letting your alligator mouth overload your patsy ass is because our consigner made money,and you tried to flip the deal and it didnt work out for the 'rookie' cards salesman,being you,Mr Sean Bassik? But I can rest assure you that you are gonna be served with a lawsuit for slander from a veteran sportscard dealer,maybe you should of stayed a coin dealer there sonny boy?Cause you have no business in the card industry and I also can assure you that we will be letting other dealers know your bad ethics and tactics!Pictures of these cards we have and anyone that wants to see them forward your email address to pirate8@aol.com,my name is Rick Giddings and yes I am the seasoned dealer that this ass clown tried to tear apart.Heck I was selling cards son when your momma was thinking about hatching your stupid hind end?And yea dummy we picked a booth at the National with bad lighting for a reason?And your the only patsy walking the show with a so called"bodyguard"?Who do you think you are walking around the greatest show in the world acting like your something special when 90% of the floor could buy you and your briefcase?My resume needs no more talking about,we have tons of customers across the U.S.,and Canada!My mentors sonny boy were guys like Kit Young,LarryFritsch,Bill Goodwin,and many more great dealers who make this occpation fun and enjoyable to this day!ENJOY YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE CARD DEALERSHIP IN BFE,AND BEFORE YOU GO KNOCKING ANOTHER GREAT DEALER DOWN,A SUGGESTION,KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH?Heck Sean,wouldnt even know how to screw with cards,I avoid trimmers,erasers,doctors and scammers like yourself that dont know how to grade or where to sell it to?

First dealer day at the national, poor lighting (only half of the lighting was on). I went to Chicago looking for large amounts of inventory. I found a dealer in a darker corner of the room who had a large collection of 50's of which seemed to be solid mid grade (ex up to nrmt) many Mantles, Koufax, Clemente rookies you name it this deal had it.

When I looked through these cards they did appear to be just that. This 'deal' was described to me as "PACK FRESH" and "clean Exmt nrmt".

This was my first mistake, I took someone for their word... I normally don't trust people and this is exactly why. I normally take an LED light to cards and check for problems but made the rookie mistake and did not on this deal.

Paid him to where if the cards were ex+ I would have done solid on the deal, but any less and I lose out.

Every 1953 had erased writing on them. Both Mantles out of 53 Topps had erased writing, every major star from the set had erased writing. Mays, Berra, you name it - erased writing.

Every 1955 bowman had light surface wrinkles. All 6 Mantles, surface wrinkles, every Mays, every star surface wrinkles that you had to shine the light on just right to see.

Four out of 5 Koufax rookies, surface wrinkles, Both clemente rookies, surface wrinkles

Every year in this deal had problems that were not notated at the time of sale and he was happy smiling to my face and lying describing the deal as pack fresh and "exmt and better".

I am not even going to go into how much money I lost because he had no problem lying.

Beware.
Beware.
Beware.

I had a police officer as security with me at the time of the deal who I am more than sure would be happy to verify all the things said by this sack of sh*t.

Also I did a bit of research, it's funny - this guy over on the PSA forums had the same exact problem:

http://forums.collectors.com/message...hreadid=896468
[/QUOTE]

Dear Gizmossportscards,
Please put your full name on your posts if you want to continue this posting. As per Forum Rules. Thankyou Sir!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 03-08-2014 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:46 PM

Gizmo,

If you would like to challenge me please feel free to direct future contact to my attorney.

Barry Lewin
blewin@barrylewinlaw.com
202 E. Earll Drive, Suite 490
Phoenix, AZ 85012

If you do slander or libel me, it will be met aggressively. I am also requesting your personal information to serve you, should anything get back to me about you bad-mouthing me in any way, shape, or form where I incur damages.

Last edited by Sean1125; 03-07-2014 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:51 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post

Dear Gizmossportscards,
Please put your full name on your posts if you want to continue this posting. As per Forum Rules. Thankyou Sir!
Actually its already in the title of the thread.

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 03-07-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Correct and to further elaborate, the goal is to not allow people to hide behind a keyboard. If they have a link to their full fledged website, with contact info and/or name then they don't really need their name on the board....anyone can click on their link...

**most likely every one posting in this thread will need their name to be known, so don't comment if you don't want your full name out here in public....

Last edited by Leon; 03-07-2014 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Default 5 Months

This is hysterical...5 months to respond and that is the best he could do? I love Net54!

Jeff G@rf!nke!

Last edited by ibuysportsephemera; 03-07-2014 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:10 PM
K1rk K3ith

Default Cards

While at the National, I was able to view these cards and actually bought 3 of the 55 bowman mantles. As stated by Sean most of the cards had issues from wrinkles to eraser marks.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:18 PM
Kevin Qui.nn

What is Friday night without some hot sauce?

Kevin
Old 03-07-2014, 06:23 PM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Hi David<
I know but Sean put it there Not Rick. Just trying to keep up with Net54 protocol. Having all my teees crossed and iiiiiii dotted!! Carry on my friends!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Old 03-07-2014, 06:24 PM
ßrën.døn ßig.åløw

Quote:
Mr. BASSIK AKA Sonny Boy

And yea dummy we picked a booth at the National with bad lighting for a reason?

[/QUOTE]

So you're saying you do intentionally attempt to mislead people? It's hard to tell with the syntax you're using.

Also you might want to look into the difference between slander and libel before you serve up that lawsuit! But really though, how could anything be more damaging to your reputation than what you just attempted to write?

Bren.dan Big.elow

Last edited by Leon; 03-07-2014 at 06:56 PM. Reason: added name per rules
Old 03-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
Hi David<
I know but Sean put it there Not Rick. Just trying to keep up with Net54 protocol. Having all my teees crossed and iiiiiii dotted!! Carry on my friends!
Rick had his full name and email in the post. Did you read it? Otherwise I see some potential in this thread.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
This is hysterical...5 months to respond and that is the best he could do? I love Net54!

Jeff G@rf!nke!
Yeah, I forgot this thread started 5 months ago and gizmo just responded today until I got to your post.

S Suckow
Old 03-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Rick had his full name and email in the post. Did you read it? Otherwise I see some potential in this thread.
I missed that! I was so amused at him calling Sean Sonny Boy I didnt read on!All is good on net 54!

Last edited by batsballsbases; 03-10-2014 at 07:15 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Dave
Da.ve Kra.bal

So you're saying you do intentionally attempt to mislead people? It's hard to tell with the syntax you're using.

Also you might want to look into the difference between slander and libel before you serve up that lawsuit! But really though, how could anything be more damaging to your reputation than what you just attempted to write?

Bren.dan Big.elow[/QUOTE]

I wonder if this guys "mentors" would have picked a booth with no light "for a reason"

pretty cheesey
Old 03-07-2014, 08:38 PM
And.rew Whi.te

I have seen Giz at many shows in the Midwest and witnessed his craziness on the PSA boards. It seems his method on these boards is the same as the others I have seen him on. Now I know why I have chosen to stay far away from this guy and his tables. I will continue to tell my friends at the shows we attend to stear clear of him as well. He may have a decent inventory but it just isnt worth the hassle of dealing with the man or the potential for card issues.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Dear Gizmossportscards,
Please put your full name on your posts if you want to continue this posting. As per Forum Rules. Thankyou Sir![/QUOTE]

That is funny. Your full name is not in your post and you call someone out for the same transgression. It is good to see you have some humor about it in the later post. All is good with the world I hope.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”

Last edited by Michael B; 03-07-2014 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:11 PM
J@son Du.nc@n

Sean is a good kid. As for Gizmo.....seems common sense will prevail. Sean chalked this up as experience and he owned it. I have head nothing but questionable things about the Jizmo character. I remember calling him out on his fake fro-joy Ruths years ago only to get internet tough guy rants. Sean, please contact me before you purchase deals from midwest dealers. I could have saved you some heartache and $$.

Jason
Old 03-08-2014, 04:27 AM
Lonnie Nagel

This is fun! Reminds me of House Wives of Beverly Hills.........
Old 03-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Mike Navarro

Quote:
But if sonny boy continues he will face charges for defamation of character!
!

Yawn. Either shit or get off the pot.

Mike Navarro
Old 03-08-2014, 02:46 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Mr. BASSIK AKA Sonny Boy

Beware.
Beware.
Beware.

Old 03-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Rich.ard Dwy.er

Default edited

DICKY GIDDINGS has as much respect as Alan Hagar. Nuff said.

Last edited by Leon; 11-12-2015 at 01:45 PM.
Closed Thread