NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Autographs & Game Used B/S/T

Old 08-21-2015, 06:02 PM

Default Attention Green Bay Packers Fans: Vince Lombardi Auto Handwritten NFL Play Card JSA

Green Bay Packers Fans: This is an amazing, one of a kind item! It is a Game Used, Hand Written, NFL play card by Vince Lombardi. This is an actual play card which has been handwritten by the football genius Lombardi. Written in pencil on semi-hard stock paper measuring 9.5x11.5" overall, each play line calls for a different football play based on distance. This is a fantastic item certified by JSA and comes with their full LOA.

I was going to frame it with some vintage Lombardi pics, but I do not have enough room in my small man cave for a very large framed item of that size (my vision was a 40+ inch custom frame job 2 x with 8x10s on each side of the play card). However, I have changed plans and now am looking to sell outright for $1750 (via paypal itemized direct invoice including secure delivery fully insured) or execute a trade for one or more items with $2k legit trade value (since I will have to sell the trade bait items on feebay to get money to reinvest somewhere else). Or I could do some sort of partial trade/paypal direct deal. Trade bait must be tier one HOF player cards of significant value or autos from any sport. No junk auto RCs or prospects.

Please contact me if you have interest. If not interested, but you may know a Packers collector who might be, then please push this info to them.

Note: This is a one of a kind item. There is no direct autograph from VL; rather, it is his handwriting on a game used play card. He did not sign it because he used it to call plays. It would be great for a private man cave framed or in a packers sports bar hung with pride. Imagine if you bought this for your Packers fan Brother or Father, got it professionally framed next to an iconic Lombardi picture....it may be the best birthday or Christmas gift ever. Or imagine you post this in your man cave or Packers shrine for all to view and remissness.

Old 08-24-2015, 08:25 AM

Monday Bump ty
Old 08-27-2015, 08:05 PM

bump it
Old 08-30-2015, 01:09 PM

bizzzzzzzzzump
Old 09-07-2015, 03:33 PM

bump it for labor day
Old 09-12-2015, 06:11 PM

added this guy to the mix as well:

Vince Lomdardi (Deceased 1970, RIP, Pro Football Hall of Fame Green Bay Packers Head Coach), Phil Bengtson (Deceased 1994, RIP, Successor to Vince Lombardi as head coach of the Green Bay Packers), and Doug Atkins (living, Pro Football Hall of Fame Defensive End Star) triple autographed / auto / autograph / signed / signature official 1st Annual Pro Football Writers Dinner Program from 1969 with full PSA/DNA authentication. The item comes will a full letter of authentication (LOA) from PSA/DNA (serial # Z06348). The autographs are in bold blue ink, with each auto on the "helmet" of the program. This is a one of a kind item, 1 of 1! It has been stored in a smoke-free home and owned by a non-smoker. It is ready for display; combine with the play card to make an awesome customer framed historical piece! Price = $1500 obo. See the pics below.

If you want both items, I can do $2750 fully insured usps delivered obo.