NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Mat.thew Zim.mer.man

Default EBAY member Turn3131 where ru BUYING E90 CY YOUNG

EBAYER 'turn3131' where are you

please PM me immed so we can finalize e90 young as discussed price thanks

MZ

TPHLC
Old 09-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I am not sure this is the perfect place for this request so please keep these things to a minimum. I get the reasoning behind it being on the front page, it's sort of obvious.
Of course you put E90-1 in the title so it's better than, what some would say, is a majority of the threads. Happy collecting
Old 09-06-2017, 11:12 AM

Hmmm, when I do a member search on ebay for a "turn3131" it says they don't exist.

Could it be a simple mistake of the ebayer's name or, just maybe, is there some other motive to this post?

Rob M
Old 09-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Bry@n

Send the guy a message on ebay and ask for his Net54 name or give him yours.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:03 PM

Chirp, chirp

So, if ebayer "turn3131" doesn't actually exist according to ebay, why are you looking for him/her. Has anyone ever actually seen "turn3131"?

R0b M0.rg@.n
FauxToppsaholic

Just here to 1) have fun, 2) sell my cards 3) disrespect Net54

Last edited by ramram; 09-06-2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:15 PM
C0le Hibb@rd

Hmm does anyone actually know eBayer "turn3131" in real life?! Seems odd.

Successful BST deals with: Smanzari, Edwolf1963, Sean1125, scmavl, Runscott, jthorst75, EYECOLLECTVINTAGE
Old 09-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Eric
Eric

You mean to tell me that Net 54 isn't real life? My whole universe is crushed
Old 09-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Mat.thew Zim.mer.man

WOW you have waaay too much time on your hands. the funny thing is I changed a digit or 2 in the name BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU who would look him up for no reason.

wasn't sure about throwing a guys ebay name up there so I mixdd it up a bit --hope this is ok

there is no big secret plan please find something better to do ?

FYI ---the guys ebay name is TUM30101

I changed the number s bit and my eyes are bad phone too small thought it was turn but its tum.

ok ramram ?

his handle here is TUM301 I think

verify with authority
Old 09-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Steve Birmingham

And how is anyone supposed to know if it's them if the handle has been changed?

That's like the kid in HS who copied off me during electronics quizzes but changed a few words so it wouldn't look like he copied. Of course, he changed the important words, so it didn't work out all that well for him.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Dan Bretta

Is it too late to take the under?
Old 09-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

If you're referring to Murph he is a standup guy, and after reading all the craziness with the OP, it wouldn't surprise me if he blocked you....
Old 09-07-2017, 04:10 PM
David Kathman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealToppsaholic View Post
WOW you have waaay too much time on your hands. the funny thing is I changed a digit or 2 in the name BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU who would look him up for no reason.

wasn't sure about throwing a guys ebay name up there so I mixdd it up a bit --hope this is ok

there is no big secret plan please find something better to do ?

FYI ---the guys ebay name is TUM30101

I changed the number s bit and my eyes are bad phone too small thought it was turn but its tum.

ok ramram ?

his handle here is TUM301 I think

verify with authority
So, toppsaholic -- first you claim that you deliberately "changed a digit or 2 in the name" because you didn't want to put the real username out there for people "who would look it up for no reason". That seems like an odd thing to do if you're actually looking for the guy, but whatever.

Then a few lines later, you admit that you made a mistake -- "my eyes are bad phone too small thought it was turn but its tum".

WHICH IS IT, TOPPSAHOLIC? DID YOU DO IT DELIBERATELY OR WAS IT A MISTAKE? WHICH IS IT? HUH???

Seriously, thanks for the laughs over the past couple of days, even if they're unintentional. You come in, guns a-blazin', accusing others of the very things you're most guilty of, tossing out your evidence-free claim that 30% of the usernames on this board are fake, accusing Ben North of "hiding out" in South Dakota and using a fake name when in fact he has never hidden who he is. You obsess about fake names on the board, when you yourself admittedly used a fake surname here last year (Hopkins), giving the excuse that it's a "family name" that you "often use for internet accounts". You're so over the top that it's entertaining. Of course, I doubt that many people here take you at all seriously at this point, and as others have also said, I certainly can't imagine ever doing business with you.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdcrdkid View Post
So, toppsaholic -- first you claim that you deliberately "changed a digit or 2 in the name" because you didn't want to put the real username out there for people "who would look it up for no reason". That seems like an odd thing to do if you're actually looking for the guy, but whatever.

Then a few lines later, you admit that you made a mistake -- "my eyes are bad phone too small thought it was turn but its tum".

WHICH IS IT, TOPPSAHOLIC? DID YOU DO IT DELIBERATELY OR WAS IT A MISTAKE? WHICH IS IT? HUH???

Seriously, thanks for the laughs over the past couple of days, even if they're unintentional. You come in, guns a-blazin', accusing others of the very things you're most guilty of, tossing out your evidence-free claim that 30% of the usernames on this board are fake, accusing Ben North of "hiding out" in South Dakota and using a fake name when in fact he has never hidden who he is. You obsess about fake names on the board, when you yourself admittedly used a fake surname here last year (Hopkins), giving the excuse that it's a "family name" that you "often use for internet accounts". You're so over the top that it's entertaining. Of course, I doubt that many people here take you at all seriously at this point, and as others have also said, I certainly can't imagine ever doing business with you.
It's almost as if he's channeling Bruce. Uses the royal "we", and claims that his acting like a jerk is good for business. I can't wait for him to threaten to sue Matthew Hopkins.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:20 PM
H Murphy

Default Tum301

O K guys, thought it was time I jumped into this thread as much as I hate to to clear up the "mystery" and "intrigue". Saw Matt`s thread about offering a 15-25% to net 54`ers on his numerous EBAY auctions. Browsing his items I came upon my all-time favorite card related item. We exchanged messages both here and via ebay, thus leading to the confusion due to my extremely close ID`s. I don`t believe Matt had any intention of misleading anyone here on the board and trying his 1`st "54" transaction was getting a feel for how we do things on the site. Sorry for the long winded post but just wanted to set things straight all around. In the end, Matt and I couldn`t come to an agreement that both sides were happy with. I wished him the best with this item, current and future offerings. No harm no foul, all is good on my end. Again, sorry for the lengthy response, hang tough and happy collecting.........................Murph