NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Autographs & Game Used B/S/T

Old 06-12-2014, 10:15 AM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Default FS: Single Signed Balls Many HOF Players

Ken Caminiti SS - White ONL Ball - White clean ball - Signature 9 in clarity $40

1960 Phillies Stamped Souvenir Ball With Real Bennie Bengough - Light Toning - Bengough on sweet spot with stamped Jack Meyer - $60

Vida Blue SS - Budig OAL Ball - White clean ball - Signature 9 in clarity - Inscriptions "71 M.V.P." and "Cy-Young". $15

Mike Schmidt Side Panel - White ONL Ball - White clean ball - Signature 8 in clarity - Inscription "Best Wishes Bob" - SOLD

Wade Boggs SS - Brown OAL Ball - White clean ball - Signature 9 in clarity - SOLD

Reggie Jackson SS - Brown OAL Ball - White clean ball - Signature 9 in clarity - $35

Brooks Robinson SS - Brown OAL Ball - Very light toning - Signature 9 in clarity - SOLD

Robin Yount SS - Brown OAL Ball - very very light toning - Signature 9 in clarity - $45

Mike Schmidt Side Panel - White ONL Ball - Mild toning - Signature 8 in clarity - Inscription "Best Wishes Michael" - SOLD

Don Larsen SS - Ball stamp is faded - Moderate toning/possible game use - Signature is 9 in clarity - Inscription "10-8-56" - SOLD

Ivan Rodriguez SS - Budig OAL Ball - White clean ball - Signature is black marker 10 in clarity - $24

Dave Winfield Side Panel - Budig OAL Ball - White clean ball - Signature is black marker 10 in clarity - $24

Brooks Robinson SS - Brown OAL Ball - White clean ball - signature is a 10 in clarity - SOLD

Jeff Bagwell SS - White ONL Ball - White clean ball - Signature is a 10 in clarity - $16

Carl Yastrzemski SS - Brown OAL Ball - White clean ball - Signature is a 9 in clarity - SOLD

Jim Rice SS - Brown OAL Ball - White clean ball - Signature is a 10 in clarity - $28

Jim Leyland SS - Giamatti ONL Ball - Very very light toning - Signature is a 8 in clarity - $17

Tim Raines SS - Giamatti ONL Ball - White clean ball - Signature is a 9 in clarity - $18

Bob Gibson SS - Selig OML Ball - White Clean Ball - Signature is 10 in clarity - Mounted Memories hologram and Field of Dreams sticker # 111099 - SOLD

Rod Carew Side Panel - Selig OML Ball - White clean ball - Signature is 10 in clarity - SOLD

Last edited by btcarfagno; 06-16-2014 at 09:41 AM.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Matthew
Ma.tt Wy.llie

PM sent
Old 06-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Adam Phillips

PM sent.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Brock

I have also sent a PM
Old 06-12-2014, 07:34 PM
Drew Ekb@ck

Pm sent
Old 06-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Jared

PM sent
Old 06-13-2014, 05:28 AM
Ted Stick.les

pics of the bagwell, brooks robinson's and reggie Jackson please.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:35 AM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Please see note in team signed balls b/s/t post. Will be getting images out shortly. If you have not received your requested scans by 2:00 EST please let me know.

Tom C
Old 06-13-2014, 12:17 PM
Josh K.

Default Gibson ball...

I will take the Gibson ball for $24 paypal gift if it is still available?

Josh
Old 06-13-2014, 02:58 PM
Ted Stick.les

Still waiting on pics
Old 06-16-2014, 12:45 PM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Updated for (many) items sold.
Old 06-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Ted Stick.les

I've asked for pics 3 times now. Two in the thread and one in PM. I would have bought those three balls from you. I'm not understanding why you won't post pictures? Am I speaking French?
Old 06-16-2014, 02:38 PM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Photo de Reggie Jackson.

Merci beaucoups.

Tom C
Old 06-16-2014, 03:44 PM
Luke Lyon

Tom,

Is there any reason why you aren't posting pictures of these? In your 8x10 thread, you posted pictures of each item.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=189211

After a bunch of those were not authentic, I would think you would want to show pictures of these to give potential buyers peace of mind. I'm not accusing you of anything at all (just noting you have (or had last week) some fakes in your inventory last week), I just would think you'd want your sale threads to be as transparent as possible after that. If one of these guys who has PM'ed you isn't very knowledgeable about what certain autographs should look like, it would be a shame for them to end up with a fake if it could have been prevented.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:53 PM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeLyon View Post
Tom,

Is there any reason why you aren't posting pictures of these? In your 8x10 thread, you posted pictures of each item.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=189211

After a bunch of those were not authentic, I would think you would want to show pictures of these to give potential buyers peace of mind. I'm not accusing you of anything at all (just noting you have (or had last week) some fakes in your inventory last week), I just would think you'd want your sale threads to be as transparent as possible after that. If one of these guys who has PM'ed you isn't very knowledgeable about what certain autographs should look like, it would be a shame for them to end up with a fake if it could have been prevented.
Luke,

If I remember correctly, you believed that a Gary Sheffield from my 8x10 post was not authentic. However, I have exemplars that were certed by PSA/DNA that are pretty much dead on. I think that perhaps your notion that "many" of the items are not authentic is a bit off base.

I have no problem posting the pictures. I posted the items that I did the way that I did because I was incredibly busy for that day as well as the next three. Also, the photos, etc I could easily scan in, whereas I need to take pictures of these items. I am horrific at taking pictures, and the ones that I took are incredibly bad. As you can see from the Jackson that i posted, which is on a snow white ball.

I have also posted on the board and sold literally hundreds of items without issue. You may be right that perhaps I could sell more with pictures, and I have now taken quite a few of them. Don't mind posting them at all, but have been too busy since my originally hastily compiled set of posts to do so.

Tom C
Old 06-16-2014, 04:14 PM
Luke Lyon

Tom,

Ok, I was just curious. And for the record, I have seen your name round on here for a few years and I have only ever seen one sale thread of yours with questionable autographs. I definitely don't think you listed fakes on purpose. You got them from somewhere though, and my concern was that you may have more that you don't know about. I could definitely be wrong about the Sheffield. I wasn't the only one to think that many didn't look right.
I was just looking for out for the buyers on net54. It's important to me that people only list authentic autographs here. If I were to list a bunch of stuff on here and some of them were fake (this wouldn't actually happen to me, since I acquired all of mine myself) I would hope and expect that someone would alert me about it.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:32 PM
Ted Stick.les

That Reggie Jackson even looks a little suspect
Old 06-16-2014, 05:49 PM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeLyon View Post
Tom,

Ok, I was just curious. And for the record, I have seen your name round on here for a few years and I have only ever seen one sale thread of yours with questionable autographs. I definitely don't think you listed fakes on purpose. You got them from somewhere though, and my concern was that you may have more that you don't know about. I could definitely be wrong about the Sheffield. I wasn't the only one to think that many didn't look right.
I was just looking for out for the buyers on net54. It's important to me that people only list authentic autographs here. If I were to list a bunch of stuff on here and some of them were fake (this wouldn't actually happen to me, since I acquired all of mine myself) I would hope and expect that someone would alert me about it.
Understood and very much appreciated.

Tom C
Old 06-16-2014, 05:49 PM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage954 View Post
That Reggie Jackson even looks a little suspect
Stop it. That is a late 80's or early 90's Jackson.

Tom C
Old 06-17-2014, 07:22 AM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Images of a few still available

Tim Raines

Mike Schmidt

1952 Tigers

1984-85 Licey Dominican Winter League

1981 Braves

2000 Japan Series

Tom C
Old 06-17-2014, 12:46 PM

Default re

I believe i bought the Bagwell? just making sure. Also can i see a picture of the Vida Blue?
Old 06-17-2014, 12:51 PM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Forgot about his having sold. Will take him off and post an image of the Blue to the B/S/T post.

Tom C
Old 06-17-2014, 01:23 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Tom,
I sent a PM this morning on a couple. You receive?
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123