NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 10-31-2011, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
When it suits your needs, David, you claim "sarcasm." Is that some kind of defensive mechanism?
Suits my needs? Did you really think my "OK" meant I accept your conclusion? What faith you have in yourself!
Old 10-31-2011, 09:56 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
"Geez" is right, Richard. You and Chris tell me it's no good. (Not a single example to back you up, though.) You tell me you know the guy who made it. "Johnny F---." (No examples of his work, though. Hell. Not even a name.) Chris tells me it won't pass PSA or JSA today.

I guess I'll just have to destroy the ball to keep it from turning up again in the hobby.
Finally you are willing to do something that people can admire. Way to go David (ss??)
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 10-31-2011, 09:58 PM
Richard Simon

One thing I can say for 100% certainty ,,,,, David Atkatz, bitter retired teacher from some school, who curses out his boss, is not worth losing sleep over.
Good night all.
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 10-31-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:59 PM

No problem, Richard. I always try to do what's right.

And I commend you for your work in those two cases. But how come no one's asked for your help in the last decade?
Old 10-31-2011, 10:05 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:

I guess I'll just have to destroy the ball to keep it from turning up again in the hobby.
um.........I'll take it
Old 10-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Christopher Williams

Before I say "good night," here's my challenge to you, David.

Send it to PSA. If they pass it, I will PayPal you $200.00. If PSA rejects it, you have to PayPal me $200.00.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Before I say "good night," here's my challenge to you, David.

Send it to PSA. If they pass it, I will PayPal you $200.00. If PSA rejects it, you have to PayPal me $200.00.
The ball is in my safe deposit box, Chris. I'm not going to take it out and ship it off. (I know, I know... I'm sure you'll just point out that I'm only saying that because I'm afraid it might be rejected... )

I'll tell you what. You take the most valuable autographs in your collection, enough to equal the value of my ball (assuming it's real)--about $30,000, at least, and, whether they have PSA or JSA certification or not, send them off to PSA ('Cause who knows? They might not pass today.)

You do that, and I'll send the ball off, too.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
The ball is in my safe deposit box, Chris. I'm not going to take it out and ship it off. (I know, I know... I'm sure you'll just point out that I'm only saying that because I'm afraid it might be rejected... )

I'll tell you what. You take the most valuable autographs in your collection, enough to equal the value of my ball (assuming it's real)--about $30,000, at least, and, whether they have PSA or JSA certification or not, send them off to PSA ('Cause who knows? They might not pass today.)

You do that, and I'll send the ball off, too.
You have my challenge, David. Good night all.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:23 PM

And you have mine. (A somewhat more fair and equitable challenge, if I do say so myself.)
Old 10-31-2011, 10:57 PM

I'm gonna tell one little story here. Self-serving, to be sure. But true. And an example of how I would expect to be treated if someone was concerned about the authenticity of one of my pieces.

Just a little story from a mean-spirited, nasty, unhappy, caustic, and bitter man.

A few years ago I noticed that a Dwight Frye autograph being sold on eBay was no good. (Dwight Frye played "Renfield" in the original Dracula, and "Fritz" in the original Frankenstein. He died in 1943, long before the "monster craze" of the late 50s and early 60s. His is the rarest, and most sought after horror autograph.)

How did I know it was a phoney? Because it had been cut from a piece I used to own. And how did I know that mine was no good? Because a stranger contacted me, and showed me a scan of the original it was copied from. (The "original" was an autograph catalog page--two photos of different items appeared, and the signatures from those items had been copied on to my single first-day cover.)

So I contacted the seller, and I sent him a scan of my piece, and a scan of the original. I explained how the dealer who sold it to me insisted it was real. (And I told him who the dealer was. Was that "betraying a confidence"?) The dealer had given me a refund, but kept insisting it was real, and that he was going to cut the signatures apart, and sell them separately. That was a few years before, but wouldn't ya know it? This guy had obtained his piece from that dealer.

Had I not seen the original catalog page, I would still think my piece was real. And every horror autograph expert I showed this stuff to said the same thing: were it not for that catalog page they would be fooled.

So... Was Jimmy fooled? Am I fooled? Could be. But before I believe that, I expect a little more than "I used to know the guy that forged it 20 years ago, but I can't say his name (or the name of the dealer who tried to sell me his stuff," or "I know it won't pass Jimmy today, even though it already has."

I guess I'm just funny that way.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:32 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
No big deal either way.
I guess it was. Who'd a thunk it?
Old 11-01-2011, 05:19 AM
Barry Sloate

This is one time I'm glad I go to bed early. I get to miss these threads.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:09 AM
Richard Simon

I received this e mail from David BEFORE he started this thread: (this e mail is quoted in its entirety)

"Look, Richard. We've known each other a long time, and we're both on the same side. Our fighting is ridiculous. I apologize for starting it, it was completely my fault.
But what I said is, in general true. I am sooo tired of hearing the hobby professionals talk about their not-to-be-spoken-of knowledge. I haven't done all that much, but I have always helped any collector who asked, and I have always been scrupulously honest.
The only other thing you could have meant by "close to home" is that I know the guy. That may be, but for the life of me, I can't figure who."

An apology and then he starts a thread attacking me.
An apology and an admission of "completely my fault."
Was that apology just sarcasm David?
Seems more like lying to me.
It certainly meant nothing.
Why apologize at all?
To make yourself look worse?
You certainly started this stupidity on the deleted thread then you apologized to me after the initial thread was deleted. Then you could not wait to prove you were a liar in your apology and started this new thread all over again.
Do you know what the word apology means David?
You admit to having not done much. You have done nothing.
I have worked hard, actual work, which I don't have commendation letters for. And I know, I will beat you to the punch, I am alluding to secrets and mysteries. Well, I know I have done good work. And you have done nothing. Absolutely nothing.
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 06:32 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
No problem, Richard. I always try to do what's right.

And I commend you for your work in those two cases. But how come no one's asked for your help in the last decade?
I have done more in a week David then you have done in your bitter, sad life.
I just don't have any other letters about it.
I know, I will say it before you start it again, I am alluding to other super secret, code red, for your eyes only, super rare, unknown stories. I am still waiting for an apology for doubting that I did anything, oh wait, your apologies are meaningless, why should I wait for another one.
And to digress a bit and backtrack, in another instance of people in glass houses, David, you were offered $60K for the ball by "a dealer." Wow, a dealer. Nice. And you accuse me of posting vague stories? How vague is that one? Yeah, I know, it happened because you said it did.
If Johnny is alive and reading Net54 he must be laughing. He never was paid $60K for his work, if you sell that ball the fair thing to do would be to track him down and share the proceeds with him. He is an artist, isn't he David?
Just look at that ball of yours.
He tried to sell me many things 20 years ago, they all "walked into his store in Queens." Just like someone else we know, all that great stuff just walked into his store. Wonder who walked into his store with your baseball?
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
I have done more in a week David then you have done in your bitter, sad life.
I just don't have any other letters about it.
I know, I will say it before you start it again, I am alluding to other super secret, code red, for your eyes only, super rare, unknown stories. I am still waiting for an apology for doubting that I did anything, oh wait, your apologies are meaningless, why should I wait for another one.
And to digress a bit and backtrack, in another instance of people in glass houses, David, you were offered $60K for the ball by "a dealer." Wow, a dealer. Nice. And you accuse me of posting vague stories? How vague is that one? Yeah, I know, it happened because you said it did.
If Johnny is alive and reading Net54 he must be laughing. He never was paid $60K for his work, if you sell that ball the fair thing to do would be to track him down and share the proceeds with him. He is an artist, isn't he David?
Just look at that ball of yours.
He tried to sell me many things 20 years ago, they all "walked into his store in Queens." Just like someone else we know, all that great stuff just walked into his store. Wonder who walked into his store with your baseball?%

Richard, if you are certain that you know the ball is bad and it is the work of someone you know then I think you owe it to David to give him that name. Just my opinion.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:22 AM

Thanks, Dan. But don't worry about it. Richard knows all, but speaks little. It has always been so.

Last edited by David Atkatz; 11-01-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Richard, if you are certain that you know the ball is bad and it is the work of someone you know then I think you owe it to David to give him that name. Just my opinion.
The name of the person I know has been presented to David before. He knows the name, he is just busting chops here.
And David could do nothing to that person now anyway. The statute of limitations, I am sure, has long expired on some crime like this. And he bought it in an auction, that is where he would have to take action.
This person's whereabouts are unknown, which is why I asked about him.
I was just offered an extraordinarily rare HOFer autograph and was concerned about it though it had much about it to like. It was shown to Ron Keurigian (sp?) and he said it was no good, so I immediately dropped out of the bidding. The idea popped into my head that the one peson that I knew who was good enough to pull this off was Johnny F---. So that is why I asked about it.
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 08:40 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Richard Simon

Yes I speak little, but I don't apologize to people and then 5 minutes later start an attack on them.
(and thank you for saying that I know all, even I don't say that I know all, but I appreciate your kind words about that, but I do know a lot about what is going on in this business).
That is really low David, to apologize and then attack, but we see you are showing your true colors.
Guess all those students of yours who rated you in the bottom at your school (yeah I remember that old thread where that info came out) were pretty right about you.
And you must be so proud to have told a dean at your former school to go f--- themselves. Yes folks, David admitted that to me in an e mail. He has major issues with authority it seems, besides the major issues he has here. And I don't want to check the old e mails, but didn't you say it was a woman David? Maybe not, but I think you did say that. Did you say go
f--- yourself to a female dean at your former school? Did you take early retirement? You always sounded sad and bitter during that long thread of long ago. And that continues,,,,
And those excuses you gave when that info was revealed about the scores you got from your students,,,just pathetic.
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:41 AM

I know his name? Nice try, Richard, but you know that's not true.

I remember, back in the early 90s, attending the Rothstein shows in White Plains. Jimmy would be behind his table, Richard behind his own. Back before third-parties, and eBay. Just two vintage autograph dealers.

Look where Jimmy is now, and look at Richard. Haven't progressed one iota, have you?

There's a reason for that, and it ain't "advertising."
Old 11-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
I know his name? Nice try, Richard, but you know that's not true.

I remember, back in the early 90s, attending the Rothstein shows in White Plains. Jimmy would be behind his table, Richard behind his own. Back before third-parties, and eBay. Just two vintage autograph dealers.

Look where Jimmy is now, and look at Richard. Haven't progressed one iota, have you?

There's a reason for that, and it ain't "advertising."
Ya gotta love the hypocrisy of this post, commending Jimmy after spending so much energy posting negative comments about third party authentication.
Keep it up David,you keep piling dirt on your grave.
And you got the name in an e mail David,,,think about it,not an e mail from me but from a Net54 member.
Anyway, the name is not even that relevant in the case of this ball. It is way past the statute of limitations I am sure.
And I know a number of dealers who were with me in the hobby at the same time and they are still in the same position, they buy and sell just like I do.
What does that mean anyway. Jimmy chose to stop buying and selling, others decided to continue.
You were probably a hated teacher for your entire tenure at whatever school you taught at (Skidmore??). And probably stayed in the same position as you started at. After all, anyone telling a dean to go f--- themselves,,, how far could you go? You could go into early retirement.
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 10:10 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Richard Simon

David's rather benign farewell statement from his school is on the web.
I quote part of it here:

"Over the years, David taught many different courses across the physics curriculum,
including Physics for Poets, General Physics, Modern Physics, Relativity, Classical
Mechanics, Quantum Physics, Electrodynamics, and Advanced Theory and Methods in
Physics Research. He developed the course “Images of Science in Society” as part of the
Liberal Studies program, and also taught Liberal Studies I.
David advised senior theses for a number of very successful students, on topics including
“Determining the yield of the Trinity nuclear device via gamma–ray spectroscopy,” “Does
God Play Dice? An Einstein Podolsky Rosen computer experiment,” “Diffraction from
Quasicrystals,” and “Doubly Special Relativity Theory.”
David served on a variety of committees, including The Committee for Educational Policy
and Planning, the Benefits Committee, the Liberal Studies Committee, the Academic
Computing Committee, and multiple subcommittees of the Curriculum Committee. He was
a regular participant in Skidmore Parent’s weekend Mini-College series, and enjoyed giving
lectures on quantum cosmology for a general audience. He wrote many essays for the
World of Physics Encyclopedia.
David’s other interests include aviation, music, baseball history and memorabilia, and
spending time with his family. We wish him the best as he retires from Skidmore College"

Not one word about any type of advancement,promotions, etc.
Sounds almost like they were happy to see him go.
22 years at Skidmore and it sounds like he never got off Square One. Shouldn't 22 years have gotten you to Dept.Head? Though I must commend someone with knowledge in physics, I did not enjoy that subject.
22 years at Skidmore summed up in six paragraphs and one of the paragraphs was about his hobbies.
I am surprised they did not mention the grades he received from his students, guess they were embarrassed.
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:22 AM
Christopher Williams

Please allow me to remind everyone here that the original thread started by Richard was accidentally deleted by Leon (not a big deal). It was dead and a buried issue.

But David was the one that brought it back to life, not in one thread, but in two threads. David started two threads to bring all of this back to life. It was a dead issue. He has opened up this can of worms on his own.

When he first posted the new threads I had no idea what the heck he was talking about until the thread continued to open up and reveal itself. Obviously, David went on the offensive about email exchanges between himself and Richard that were not yet revealed here, which is why I was puzzled by David's opening comment on the other thread he started which reads:

Hi, Frank. Due to an almost complete lack of a sense of humor, Richard Simon has deluded himself into believing that I apologized to you for statements I made in a previous thread. You know--when I called you a thief and all. Remember? When I said you were in cahoots with the forger, 'cause nobody is stupid enough to actually buy twenty or so Matty cuts--all on the same paper--and think they have a chance in hell of being real?
I'd sure appreciate it if you'd set him straight. Please let him know that I never did apologize.
Thank you.

When you wrote that opening comment, David, only yourself and Richard knew what you were referring to, and then it took off on this thread.

By the way, David, that name was presented to you awhile back, by me.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 11-01-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Christopher Williams

And like I wrote a few pages ago, it's too bad that this has turned into a "pissing match," but this was a dead and buried issue until you, David, brought it back to life; and you brought it back to life in not one, but two threads.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Dan Bretta

Why is everyone afraid to post the name of a forger in this thread? And why does this have to get so personal?
Old 11-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Why is everyone afraid to post the name of a forger in this thread? And why does this have to get so personal?
Dan- fair question and I will answer with a question.
How many times have you been sued in connection with this business?
Twice for me.
Almost $40,000 in out of pocket legal fees.
And while I know this person is a forger, I don't have anything that will stand up in court as hard evidence.
And people in the know are well aware of who this person is. I have already received a scan of one of his forgeries from an interested reader.
Jimmy knows his name, the guys at PSA know his name, most auction house personnel would know his name too.
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Brock

I have no opinion and dont want to get into this mess. But david has helped me when ever i have had a question about items.

But I'd like to see copies of his work, can you show some Richard? I think its unfair, like Dan said you guys are telling David that it's not real or anything. But giving no proof behind it. Provide something dealing with it being fake or so.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:27 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Agree...

This has become a trainwreck, but parts of the thread are very interesting (and potentially informative). If Richard can post some examples of this guy's "work", it would be very interesting and most beneficial to see.

The legal ramifications are understood, and we don't need to see his name... but it would be both interesting and helpful to see some of his "creations".
Old 11-01-2011, 10:40 AM

Nice that you found that little piece, Richard. I know you found lots more, as well.

There's quite a different result obtained between Googling me, and Googling you.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Shawn England

Richard,

Your continuous ranting does not bode well for you in my opinion. "Aimless agenda" appears to be the motive here...

Shawn England

Note: I know neither of you
Old 11-01-2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
And people in the know are well aware of who this person is. I have already received a scan of one of his forgeries from an interested reader.
Let's see it.

("People in the know"! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.)

Last edited by David Atkatz; 11-01-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Dan Bretta

The sad part here is that both of these guys are on the good side of the fence...a nice discussion can be possible without googling each other to try and dig up dirt. There is no evil past to Richard or David. Let's turn this thread into something positive. Let's see some examples of this forger and let's hear some reasons why our board experts believe it came from the forger.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Let's see it.

("People in the know"! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.)
Here ya go professor (can we still call you that?, even with such a low rating).
This scan was sent to me by a very knowledgable collector and he is searching his files for others, which if I get, I will post here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gehrig-f.jpg (64.6 KB, 269 views)
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Nice that you found that little piece, Richard. I know you found lots more, as well.

There's quite a different result obtained between Googling me, and Googling you.
Aw shucks David,,, no low ratings for me among collectors, only low ratings for you from students at Skidmore.
No dirt on me as you might imply.
Your posts are loaded with innuendo and question marks,,
Your (sarcasm) e mail confesses to getting an atty.letter from Prisco, then another e mail apologizes to me and then you start not one but two threads designed to make me look bad.
Has anyone here thought that David's e mail about Prisco's atty. was sarcasm??
Why the apology e mail and then an attack?
Sounds like you have a borderline personality disorder to me, David.
One minute you are the good David, the next minute you are the sour, bitter David.
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:59 AM

I'm not talking about dirt, Richard. I'm talking about accomplishments, and the contributions made to one's field.

Google me. Google you.

The difference is quite clear.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
I'm not talking about dirt, Richard. I'm talking about accomplishments, and the contributions made to one's field.

Google me. Google you.

The difference is quite clear.
When I googled you I found 22 years at Skidmore without any advancement.
And in a day or two googling you might find your go f--- yourself quote to the dean. That would be sweet if it hits google.
And lets make this clear for google,,, I have an e mail where David Atkatz admits saying go fuck yourself to a dean at his college.
(Leon if you deem that is something that should not be on the board, let me know, I will change the wording, but it is in David's e mail, he is proud of it, he has never denied it being in an e mail that he sent to me).
No wonder the Skidmore page about you was so bland.
They were probably happy you were retiring, or did they force you into early retirement?
That is you David.
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
I have an e mail where David Atkatz admits saying go fuck yourself to a dean at his college.
OMG!

(For what it's worth, she's an ex-Dean now. I guess I wasn't the only one who saw what she was doing, and was willing to stand up to her.)
Old 11-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
OMG!

(For what it's worth, she's an ex-Dean now. I guess I wasn't the only one who saw what she was doing, and was willing to stand up to her.)
Did she get lousy ratings from students too?
I wonder if I google some more can I find out about a possible forced retirement of David?
And we only have your word about her being an ex Dean David.
And we know, like your apology, what that is worth.
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:07 AM

Quote:
(Leon if you deem that is something that should not be on the board, let me know, I will change the wording, but it is in David's e mail, he is proud of it, he has never denied it being in an e mail that he sent to me)
Smackaroo! Right on the butt. (Leon, don't you have some kind of rule about posting private emails?)
Old 11-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Richard Simon

Well David the only way to convey to the board your actions in this manner was to post what I did. And I have not posted the private e mail where you proudly stated you cursed out the female dean.
--
Old 11-01-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
I wonder if I google some more can I find out about a possible forced retirement of David?
Give it a try, Dick. See what you find. (Hope you have lots and lots of free time.)
Old 11-01-2011, 11:21 AM

Ya know, Dick, enough already. You've got a nice way of making allusions to things that don't exist. (Maybe people who don't exist either.) You know. Kinda like this: "As of yet, Richard has never been caught beating his wife."
(Can't argue with that. It's true!)

Anyone who wishes--and I don't know why anyone would want to--is free to Google me, and see what appears. They can Google you, too. The comparison is clear, and speaks for itself.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Chris Wood

Started to read this because like most threads on this board, I thought I would learn something usefull. This has become an embarrassing pissing match.

Grow up gents. If you want to kick sand in each others faces do so via private email and stop humiliating yourselves.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Barry Sloate

Maybe you guys would like to get back on topic.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:26 AM

What topic is that, Barry? The "your ball is a forgery 'cause I say so even though I haven't produced one iota of evidence or argument" topic?
Old 11-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Richard Simon

Here is another Johnny F--- piece.
Sorry for the small image, I tried to enlarge it but it killed the image.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg johnny-piece.jpg (3.6 KB, 270 views)
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:29 AM

Let's see one of his team balls, Dick.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Brock

richard,
Isn't it going alittle far to go digging in someone's personal life. Jeez, I hope you dont plan on doing that against every one on this board.

Also looking at that Gehrig, I'd never buy it and I know nothing about autos. Just looks bad to me, same with that Wagner

Last edited by yanks12025; 11-01-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Richard Simon

Chris - I will be the first to act like an adult, and retire from this thread.
My only further posts will be if I get more images of Johnny items.
We know that David's apologies mean nothing.
We know that David can be vulgar to a woman.
We know that David stopped posting on the Prisco thread because he was terrified of a lawsuit.
David nobody can believe that you had nothing else to say in that Prisco thread. I have to admit I laughed so hard when I read you saying that, it brought tears to my eyes.
Imagine, David Atkatz having nothing to say about the hottest thread on Net54.
Especially after Leon posted the lawyer letter and everybody and his uncle jumped into the thread, either chuckling about the letter or showing support for Leon. There were numerous people posting on that thread who had not posted on that thread prior to Leon posting the letter. Yet David, who had made a number of posts on that thread, could not bring himself to make one post about the lawyer letter that Leon got.
And last but not least, we know that David defends questionable pieces using the same tired words that all the bad sellers do,,, and I am not accusing him of being a bad seller, but he is using their script.
You are a lowlife David,,, using the name Dick when referring to me,, but I knew you were a lowlife already.
Especially when you have no balls at all.
And if team baseballs are found you will see them.
Bye David, I leave you to wallow in your own self doubt, sadness and bitterness. I am done with this thread except for more pics of Johnny material.
--

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-01-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:37 AM

Bye, bye, Dick.

Just for the hell of it, does anyone else think I'm being treated differently than any other Skidmore retiree?

http://content.yudu.com/A1s4lx/Scope...esources/8.htm
Old 11-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
There's a new thread, Richard. Just for you.

Now, will you let us all in on your big secret?
David, you started this thread titled "Halloween and threads are disappearing."

The first few comments were about the original thread being deleted. No big deal.

Then you comment with the above quote. It's almost like you were throwing something in Richard's face and daring him to respond. At the time, no one except you and Richard knew what the "big secret" was between the two of you.

Did you expect Richard not to respond? You started this, David.

Then you wrote the following to Richard:

But how come no one's asked for your help in the last decade?

Now I take offense to that comment, David. There are a few of us who go out of our way to protect and help the hobby. You have no idea what we do behind the scenes to protect the hobby. I've done approximately 190 YouTube videos exposing garbage in the hobby; I've had to endure threats, attempts at intimidation, etc. Years ago I had a threat so serious that I had to document it with my local police department in case anything happened to me. You state to Rich "But how come no one's asked for your help in the last decade?" You haven't any idea what Richard has done during the last decade that goes UN-noticed and never publicized.

The crap that the few of us have had to endure you would not be able to handle, David.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 11-01-2011 at 11:47 AM.