NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 08-21-2017, 07:38 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default James Kin.chen aka JFKHeat on our forum-----

So I was reading the anonymous laden PSA boards and I see our member, James, talking smack about me being on a list of shill bidders. This is the way rumors, ones that aren't true, start. He should be ashamed of himself for spreading or attempting to spread falsehoods. In actuality I was a victim not a perpetrator. Get your rumors straight before you spread them please. And I doubt, if I was doing bad stuff in the hobby, we would have had the same list of speakers at the Banquet this year. Happy Collecting...
Old 08-21-2017, 07:46 AM
Robert Williams

The PSA boards is a shell of their former self (and not for the better). They have lost a ton of good members. Is their forum even relevant anymore?
Old 08-21-2017, 10:03 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Is their forum even relevant anymore?
Was it ever relevant to begin with?

Maybe if one is into poppage and rips
Old 08-21-2017, 10:22 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
The PSA boards is a shell of their former self (and not for the better). They have lost a ton of good members. Is their forum even relevant anymore?
sounds familiar
Old 08-21-2017, 10:23 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
sounds familiar
This place has been going downhill for 14 yrs and running...even Melchoir is getting out of here!!

Last edited by Leon; 08-21-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:41 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
This place has been going downhill for 14 yrs and running...even Melchoir is getting out of here!!

ha ha!
Old 08-21-2017, 10:46 AM
James
James Kin.chen

My post over there was "I may be wrong but I think Leon is on the list too". This is based on what I read in this link. http://autographplanet.com/forum/lis...uthenticators- The first part of my post is I MAY BE WRONG.
James
Old 08-21-2017, 10:59 AM
Rick McQuillan

Default Wow

James, why would you post something like that? This list has been out for quite a while, and Leon's name is not on the list of shill bidders. All you had to do is look at the list instead of posting something stupid and degrading.

Rick

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 08-21-2017, 12:13 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Do you know who that author is? Read this current document (linked site), all 27 exhibits, and get back with me.....What you said is reckless in the context of what was being said. Make sure you read the Cease and Desist letter filed only about 2 and a 1/2 months ago in court, against the author of your information. That is who you are relying on. Again, read this site and let me know your thoughts...
btw, just because he mentions the fact that I have a 30 yrs old drug conviction doesn't make me guilty of anything else, which I am not. What I did back then was the most stupid stuff I have ever done and I paid a heavy price, some 30 yrs ago...but just because that is true doesn't make his other wildly incorrect assumptions true. And of course he won't quote sources as he is the one making everything up on his site, to fit his narrative....but he is just a two bit criminal, plain and simple. A smart one, but a two bit one nonetheless.

http://peternashpublicdocuments.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkheat View Post
My post over there was "I may be wrong but I think Leon is on the list too". This is based on what I read in this link. http://autographplanet.com/forum/lis...uthenticators- The first part of my post is I MAY BE WRONG.
James

Last edited by Leon; 08-21-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Old 08-21-2017, 12:59 PM

Quote:
James
You JuST Got Punk'd by peter j nash...

"Isn't Life Grand"
Old 08-21-2017, 01:10 PM
Ryan Christoff

I may be wrong, but I think James is a pedophile and serial killer. If that turns out to be false, I wonder if he'd rather have me apologize for potentially damaging his reputation, or come on here and say, "The first part of my post is I MAY BE WRONG."

-Ryan
Old 08-21-2017, 01:13 PM
Garth Guibord

Quote:
The first part of my post is I MAY BE WRONG.
James
The bar is pretty low when it comes to reconsidering what comes after a statement like this. If it includes tarnishing somebody else's name, there's no doubt that taking the time and effort to be 100 percent on it is worth it. Otherwise, when you are wrong, it's your name that's tarnished.
Old 08-21-2017, 01:14 PM
Keith
ke.ith tem.ple

Quote:
James
Yup. You be wrong. Fess up.
...whatever I want
Old 08-21-2017, 01:15 PM
Derek Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdenny View Post
You JuST Got Punk'd by peter j nash...

"Isn't Life Grand"
Haha!!!

HOF "Earliest" Collection (Ideal - Indiv): 244/342 (71.4%)
1914 T330-2 Piedmont Art Stamps......: 114/119 (95.8%)
1923 V100 Willard's Chocolate............: 177/180 (98.3%)
Old 08-21-2017, 02:27 PM
Rennie
Re.ne Gal.letti

Quote:
James
Clearly it shows Leon was a victim.

Attachment 284828
Old 08-21-2017, 02:38 PM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWG View Post
Clearly it shows Leon was a victim.

Attachment 284828
Ahhh... so the OP was right and he was on the list then, eh?

This may not be true, but I also heard he made the list and was banned from Hop Sings as well.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:48 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Do you know who that author is? Read this current document (linked site), all 27 exhibits, and get back with me.....What you said is reckless in the context of what was being said. Make sure you read the Cease and Desist letter filed only about 2 and a 1/2 months ago in court, against the author of your information. That is who you are relying on. Again, read this site and let me know your thoughts...
btw, just because he mentions the fact that I have a 30 yrs old drug conviction doesn't make me guilty of anything else, which I am not. What I did back then was the most stupid stuff I have ever done and I paid a heavy price, some 30 yrs ago...but just because that is true doesn't make his other wildly incorrect assumptions true. And of course he won't quote sources as he is the one making everything up on his site, to fit his narrative....but he is just a two bit criminal, plain and simple. A smart one, but a two bit one nonetheless.

http://peternashpublicdocuments.com/
Crazy how what you did is now actually a real job in many parts of america.

As far as your(Leon) post about this site going down hill for 14 years and running. That must be why you are selling to Beckett. I got this info from a very respected source.LOL
Old 08-22-2017, 05:13 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
As far as your(Leon) post about this site going down hill for 14 years and running. That must be why you are selling to Beckett. I got this info from a very respected source.LOL
I was referring to PSA's site going downhill. This site is just fine. I think Leon was joshing.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:27 AM
Ben North

Quote:
I was referring to PSA's site going downhill. This site is just fine. I think Leon was joshing.
My post was just joshing also, that's why it has the emoji things and the LOL.