View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 05:42 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by investinrookies View Post
The more I research this card the more I like it. It’s rarity, eye appeal, rookie issue and the fact that nagurski seems to be very under-recognized as a player make this card even more special. Its status as the most expensive football card seems to pale in comparison to where it should be. I can see why this card is known as the T206 Wagner of football but has a long way to go value wise in comparison. Curious on others thoughts regarding this card. It just feels like a diamond in the rough kind of card to me….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One, it's football, not baseball. Two, Nagurski is at best maybe a 40-50 all time player, not in the ultra elite. Indeed when the NFL recently named its all time team with like 10 players at each position he did not make it. Great card, but it's not underrated IMO.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.