Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GAI - CTD???? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=87608)

Archive 11-08-2007 06:20 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>RICK GIDDINGS</b><p>FUNNY THING WAS STEVE ROCCHI IS VERY CLOSE TO ME,ARE YOU AN IDIOT?AND I ACTUALLY JUST GOT OFF PHONE WITH STEVE,AND HE EXPLAINED THE SITUATION!SO TAKE YOUR KISS ASS ATTITUDE,AND JAM IT!I ALSO COMPLIMENTED MIKE BAKER FOR THE RECORD!AND STEVE IS NOT IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THAT COMPANY,WHICH HE PROBABLY SHOULD BE!AND HE ALSO ASKED US NOT TO JUMP SHIP,THINGS ARE BEING WORKED OUT!BEINGS I AM STILL THERE MIDWEST SUBMISSION CENTER,I THINK I KNOW STEVE A LITTLE BETTER THEN YOU!I APPRECIATE YOUR POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOWARD GLOBAL,BUT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THROUGH WHAT ALOT OF US HAVE!SO WHEN YOUR DONE KISSING HIND ENDS,LET ME KNOW,OTHERWISE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS BEEN THROUGH,SHUT YOUR FLAP!STEVE AND MIKE WILL DO FINE WHETHER WE MAKE IT OR DONT!JUST NEED TO GET SOME OF THE OVERPAYED,NON WORKING PEOPLE OUT OF THE PICTURE!MAYBE THEY CAN WORK FOR YOU?AND THEN WE WOULD HAVE ALOT OF BRAIN SURGEONS LIKE YOURSELF RUNNING AROUND KISSING BUTTS?

Archive 11-08-2007 06:22 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Matt E.</b><p>In the August 10, 2007 SCD there is an article about this guy as the new GAI Midwest representative to accept subbmissions on behalf of the company. I cannot imagine Global being happy with this thread. I for one would never submit a card to you or buy a card from you, period.<br /><br />In the article you state you are "in the business for the long haul" and GAI states you have "great customer service skills".... personally I think you you are burning bridges here for the company and certainly not creating any new friends. <br /><br />I have had only one converstaion with you at a card show and you were pretty much rude then.<br />

Archive 11-08-2007 06:23 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>RICK GIDDINGS</b><p>GIVE SOME OF YOUR GIRLS TO MR. DWYER,THAT IS IF HE LIKES FEMALES?????????????????????????????????????????

Archive 11-08-2007 06:27 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>RICK GIDDINGS</b><p>I LIKE IT WHEN BIG MOUTH PEOPLE TALK CRAP,AND YES,ACTUALLY THAT ISNT OUR FIRST ARTICLE OR FEATURED ARTICLE IN NATIONAL MAGAZINES!DOES THAT MAKE YOU MAD?AND I PERSONALLY WOULDNT WANT YOUR BUSINESS!<br />BUT GOD BLESS YOU TOO SONNY BOY!

Archive 11-08-2007 06:30 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Mark Holt</b><p>Train wreck.<br /><br />and I read through this thread - definitely time to see a shrink.

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Richard Dwyer</b><p>Words are words. Goes in one ear and out the other. I want to personally say that I'm sorry DICK DIGGINGS attacked Jon Canfield for no reason at all. That was low. Jon Canfield is like one of the founders here. Who's ass you gonna rip next? Leon? I say it's time that we seriously start talking about closing DICK DIGGINGS account here. Keep acting like a child, you're very entertaining, but it's getting old.

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>RICK GIDDINGS</b><p>BLUNTNESS MATTY BOY-THATS WHAT IT IS,NO CANDY COATED CRAP!--ANYWAY I'M GOING TO SPEND TIME WITH MY FAMILY--SO CHOW!-----RICK "GIZMO" GIDDINGS/GAI'S MIDWEST SUBMISSION CENTER/ON THE PREMISES AUTHENTICATORS

Archive 11-08-2007 06:33 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Chris Counts</b><p>"PS. - Note to self- don't buy any cards from Gizmo's."<br /><br />Like Rick M., I'm making the same note to myself just in case I accidentally stumble upon something Gizmo's is selling. You're losing new potential customers with every insult ...

Archive 11-08-2007 06:34 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>RICK GIDDINGS</b><p>AS YOUR MOM,AND WHO'S JON CANFIELD,LEONS FINE,HAS A GREAT PAGE,HOW DID THEY LET DICK DRYER ON HERE,OH,MY BAD DICK DWYER--NITE!

Archive 11-08-2007 06:37 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Steve Murray</b><p>Very good post. I agree. Who, after reading Gidding's ramblings, would ever want to do business with GAI if this is the kind of people they have representing them?

Archive 11-08-2007 06:40 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Steve Dawson</b><p>Well, I've seen enough!<br /><br />I believe it's time for this thread to get the padlock.<br /><br /><br /><br />Steve

Archive 11-08-2007 06:42 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>With all the lawyers on this board, I thought that one would have at least chipped in with the definition of Agency, and as to what that actually entails.

Archive 11-08-2007 06:50 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>I'm rarely at a loss for words.....

Archive 11-08-2007 06:50 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Steve Clark</b><p>"But GAI has a vintage card customer base, where Beckett is more post-war. So it could be a good match."<br /><br />If by "post-war" you actually meant "post-Gulf War", then I would agree with you.

Archive 11-08-2007 06:51 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Jon Canfield</b><p>Reading this thread makes a quote from the movie Billy Madison come to mind...<br /><br />"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Archive 11-08-2007 06:51 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Joe D.</b><p>keep in mind....<br /><br />Gizmo CAPSALOT came on here bashing GAI.<br /><br />His 'now part of the team' and insulting everyone around him - could very well be another bash tactic.<br /><br /><br /><br />Don't hold it against GAI one way or the other.... just hold it against gizmo.<br /><br /><br />jmho.

Archive 11-08-2007 06:58 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Steve Murray</b><p>Ah, the frailties of old age. You are indeed correct. I do recall. <br /><br />I will keep an open mind and await the outcome.<br /><br />Thanks for the heads up.<br /><br />

Archive 11-08-2007 07:10 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Al C.risafulli</b><p>Can I be the last post? Please?<br /><br />-Al

Archive 11-08-2007 07:11 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>NickM</b><p>1. Don't ever get him wet. <br />2. Keep him away from bright light. <br />3. And the most important thing, the one thing you must never forget: no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs . . . never, never feed him after midnight.<br /><br /><br />OK, who broke #3?

Archive 11-08-2007 07:17 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>john/z28jd</b><p> Al if it wasnt closed before Leons last response, whats happened worse since then? I cant believe this thread lasted even that long. Hopefully hes gone from the board before he can post again

Archive 11-08-2007 07:18 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Tom Nieves</b><p>The article below was posted on another forum.<br /><br />/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><b>Collectors, dealers await word on Global Authentication<br /><br />Customers of grading and authentication provider Global Authentication have been left to wonder about the companys status the past few days. Customers who called the California-based company to check on the status of their merchandise have received messages stating that the number has been disconnected. Globals website has also been down.<br /><br />Adding to the anxiety is the fact that at least one customer who stopped by the companys headquarters this week found an eviction notice posted on the front door. Bob Rund said he dropped off an estimated $8,000 worth of packs last week for grading. When I called on Monday to check on the status, the phones were disconnected. I went to check the website and that didnt work either, Rund said. When I drove to the office the next day, the doors were locked, the office was empty and the eviction notice was posted. There was no note about a new location or anything.<br /><br />In a story posted on Beckett.com Tuesday, Steve Sipe, Global VP of business development, was quoted as saying the company was still in business, but had closed temporarily due to relocation and was moving to another office area in the same business complex.<br /><br />However, Global had not contacted its customers to inform them that it would be moving or provide a new address. It has not issued any other public statements explaining their situation or provided contact information for their new location. Global president Steve Rocchi did not return a call to Trade Fax.<br /><br />Debbie Ochoa, manager of the office that oversees business licensing for the city of San Clemente, said she went to the Global offices Tuesday because she had received two complaints from customers worried about the status of their submissions. Ochoa said she saw no evidence that Global was occupying another office in the complex.<br /><br />Steve Coontz, an attorney representing the owner of the building where Global was leasing space, confirmed an eviction notice was served but would not comment on any other aspect of the case.</b><br /><br />

Archive 11-08-2007 07:19 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>Dave F</b><p>Guys...<br /><br />I think the best thing anyone can do that personally knows the management at GAI direct them to this thread on the board....if this "gentleman" is a face along side their business they should at least at that point make a correct business decision.

Archive 11-08-2007 07:20 PM

GAI - CTD????

Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Just when we were having fun everyone wants it locked....fine then....