Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Why Was I Denied Membership Over At AutographPlanet? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=175073)

Leon 09-09-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travrosty (Post 1182356)
if its all about someone else, then why is this thread being hijacked and discussions allowed to stray? people talk about rap music on another thread and the hammer comes down to stay on topic, now coa's are being displayed that have nothing to do with APlanet or anything, and where is Leon? what kind of double standard is this?

I am right here and I think you are a fu***** idiot. Do you understand that?

Runscott 09-09-2013 10:28 AM

Very, very glad my full coffee cup was sitting safely on a table when I read that last post.

shelly 09-09-2013 10:48 AM

'

"meanwhile i dont personally attack anyone here "

Really what a great way to world it. Not on here. What do you say about people on your own site. It must get boring talking to yourselfs and telling each other how smart you are and how the rest of the world is just a bunch of dumb ass people.
I think you have said more things about your wife than everyone put together has said. One more time Travis. We like you wife. We believe that she has every right to have a web site. The problem is she did with you and your buddies the Lord Muller and SK. We also do not understand for being a smart women how did she ever get with you.
You really are piece of work. You dont have the balls to answer anything. Oh sorry I mentioned balls and yours have been sniped.

Michael Frost 09-09-2013 10:52 AM

Leon ,
I am very sorry if I have brought you any problem or concerns with my post. I would like to thank you for your honesty and allowing me a platform to discuss issues within the industry. If I in anyway violated this post or have want off base with my discussion I welcome the removal of my words.
The post is "Why Was I Denied Membership Over At AutographPlanet?" I believe I have stayed on this topic and have even included COA's, facts and proof that would be 100% corresponding to the topic and questions being allowed to be asked on Autographplanet .com.
I have am all in favor of a women in fact I would love to see a lot more women getting involved in the hobby and opening websites and Collectible businesses.
I just have no other venue but threw Travis directly to approach his wife nor the ability to ask her the question since you will not answer me via the website or by e-mail.
I really should be addressing these questions directly to her but maybe you can get them answered for me.
Why was Chris Williams, Roger Epperson and myself (Than I am aware of) denied membership to AutographPlanet,? Why does your wife allow questions, libel, and misleading information be posted by Todd Mueller on her website AutographPlanet? What is the criteria for a company to post a banner on Autographplanet and what are the cost? What was the vetting process she went through to hand pick her panel of experts? And finally would she consider removing Todd Mueller's post on the Bob Dylan autograph and Certificates that he has posted, now that I have proved him to be nothing more then a liar.

travrosty 09-09-2013 11:10 AM

there is always two different standards for different threads depending on whose ox is being gored. it's quite alarming the double standards around here. The rules change every day. Could you post tomorrow rules in advance so i can prepare?

shelly 09-09-2013 11:21 AM

Mike, the answer is simple. They will always be right because the lord is on there side. It is called the civil web site for autographs. They have four guys that tell each other how great they are. Then the same guys tell each other how bad we are. Easy wasn't it.
Travis is a weak man. His wife is just a tool for Muller. I would welcome her to come on and say hello. I would tell her in advance the first question would be. Why Travis.;)

shelly 09-09-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travrosty (Post 1182399)
there is always two different standards for different threads depending on whose ox is being gored. it's quite alarming the double standards around here. The rules change every day. Could you post tomorrow rules in advance so i can prepare?

New rule. You have to say why you dont let certain people on your web site. New rule answer a question with an answer.

Sorry Leon, I thought I was Bill Maher for a moment.:D

Leon 09-09-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

You are a fu***** idiot. You can prepare for that.

gnaz01 09-09-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1182410)
You are a fu***** idiot. You can prepare for that.

GREAT!! Now I have to buy a new keyboard, because unlike Scott, my coffee was in my hand :D

GrayGhost 09-09-2013 11:54 AM

You Damn thick headed MORON. ANSWER THE QUESTION ONCE AND FOR ALL. I have no job, but I'll hitch hike to where you live and kiss your feet if you ANSWER THE QUESTION ASKED ABOUT 6000 posts ago. WHY WAS CHRIS' MEMBERSHIP DENIED on the Autograph Planet site? :(:rolleyes::mad::eek:

Michael B 09-09-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

'There ARE always two different standards....'

To me, the standard is that you use the proper tense.

As to the comment itself - BOO to the HOO!!!

It would show some courage of your convictions if you would just put on a big boy pair of pants and honestly decide that you would answer the original question. It is very easy to claim that you have no say in the decision and it all falls upon your wife. However, unless she is living somewhere other than under the same roof with you, how difficult would it be to ask her? Mr. Williams certainly has no avenue to ask why he was denied if there are no standards to abide by other than providing a name and email address. Leon makes it quite clear that you need to provide a working phone number to contribute here. Not terribly unreasonable. Unfortunately, one of the members of your wife's site tried to skirt the rules and of course he was denied. Yet, that knucklehead, after being denied runs crying to your site to show he was denied without acknowledging that he chose not to abide by the simple rules.

It is easy to be contrary and churlish and blinded by the light (Manfred Mann reference), however you lose all credibility if you maintain that course.

You are welcome to point out to me where I have insulted what is clearly your better half, and I don't mean your rear end.

slidekellyslide 09-09-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

You can always post over on Autographplanet instead...I'm sure all of the discussion is to your liking.

39special 09-09-2013 02:53 PM

Travis why don't you answer the question.A simple answer like "You suck and we don't like you" or "the Planet is for cool people only" or "I'm not allowed to tell you".What is so hard about that?Instead this thread has
caused a member to get his dog drunk,people spitting there beverages on
there key boards,lawsuits,people farting in other peoples faces,riots, children crying,and I'm not gonna get started about the popcorn!
I used to have respect for your opinions,and trying to clean up the hobby,but after this,not anymore.Your making yourself and the planet look really bad!!

Mr. Zipper 09-09-2013 03:08 PM

Travis really missed out on a brilliant career as a political spokesperson. Completely ignoring the question while persistently and robotically plowing through prescribed talking points. He'd be right at home on a Sunday morning news talk show.

http://boards.collectors-society.com.../makepoint.gif

Deertick 09-09-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly (Post 1182404)
His wife is just a tool for Muller.

That does it Shelly!!!! You called Travis' wife a tool! I demand that you retract that and CALL TRAVIS A TOOL!

Thank you.

thetruthisoutthere 09-09-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankbmd (Post 1182364)
You can't win, when you're dealing with a Ladies Man;)

Frank, I love it!!!

thetruthisoutthere 09-09-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slidekellyslide (Post 1182372)
This isn't your thread Travis...if Chris sends me a PM or publicly posts that he'd like it to stay on topic then I will bring the "hammer" down.

The irony of this thread, is that it is Travis who is fueling it.

slidekellyslide 09-09-2013 05:32 PM

How many people knew about Autographplanet before this thread?

thetruthisoutthere 09-09-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slidekellyslide (Post 1182571)
How many people knew about Autographplanet before this thread?

Let's take a poll on that.

My answer is six (6).

Big Dave 09-09-2013 05:55 PM

Well, with over 9300 views, I'm sure they appreciate the free advertising. Perhaps Travis is smarter then many give him credit for.

thetruthisoutthere 09-09-2013 06:04 PM

The "owner" and person "in-charge" over at AutographPlanet wrote "I have given my husband Travis, the boxing guy, the task of administering the site."

Is it possible that Travis was the one who denied my membership?

BTW, Travis, please inform the "owner" of AutographPlanet that she spelled the word "Administering" incorrectly.

Michael Frost 09-09-2013 06:12 PM

Todd Mueller was served today with one of many lawsuits due to his involvements, libel, and cover up's on Autograph Magaizine Live (AML) and Autograph Alert. I believe this may silence him for a while, except for the attacks that he may find necessary on me and P.A.A.S.
That will also very shortly be addressed and come to an end.
I have also heard of Travis Roste likely being named as part of one of the upcoming lawsuits based upon his involvement and e-mails of these facts.
When you are dealing with rats like we are here, they are known to turn and attack the weakest link among them.

Fuddjcal 09-09-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Frost (Post 1182595)
Todd Mueller was served today with one of many lawsuits due to his involvements, libel, and cover up's on Autograph Magaizine Live (AML) and Autograph Alert. I believe this may silence him for a while, except for the attacks that he may find necessary on me and P.A.A.S.
I have also heard of Travis Roste likely being named as part of one of the upcoming lawsuits based upon his involvement and e-mails of these facts.
When you are dealing with rats like we are here, they are known to turn and attack the weakest link among them.

I'm shocked:cool:

mighty bombjack 09-09-2013 07:17 PM

Oh snap!

This is thread of the year right here. Who knew autograph collecting could be so damned dramatic?!

Rich Klein 09-10-2013 08:38 PM

Man there are times

I don't like having busy days at work followed by an after-work event. I miss all the fun.

Rich

Rich Klein 09-10-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere (Post 1182583)
Let's take a poll on that.

My answer is six (6).

I have never heard of that AP before.

Rich

thetruthisoutthere 09-10-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Klein (Post 1183131)

Rich

:eek:

Runscott 09-10-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere (Post 1182591)
"I have given my husband Travis, the boxing guy, the task of administering the site."

That's a good start to owning a website. Her next concern should be firing him.

shelly 09-11-2013 12:39 AM

Wow, Muller running two sites and his name is no where to be found. It sound like he learned from the master SK. I am sure SK is in the background hideing. You know he has to. His wife has been trying to collect child support for years.
:(
As far as Travis is concerned he picked the wrong side and I could not be happier.

thetruthisoutthere 09-11-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runscott (Post 1183175)
That's a good start to owning a website. Her next concern should be firing him.

I'm still waiting for her first article on "autographs."

Leon 09-11-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere (Post 1183214)

The first article will be on building thatch huts.

Exhibitman 09-11-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Frost (Post 1182595)

I'm sure we'd all love to see the pleadings...

travrosty 09-11-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1183236)
The first article will be on building thatch huts.

nice low blow leon, how about you try living in one for awhile, or 20 years, and then when the typhoon comes and floods you out, start over - no insurance to help.

keep piling on though.

travrosty 09-11-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly (Post 1183205)
Wow, Muller running two sites and his name is no where to be found. It sound like he learned from the master SK. I am sure SK is in the background hideing. You know he has to. His wife has been trying to collect child support for years.
:(
As far as Travis is concerned he picked the wrong side and I could not be happier.

the owner of autograph planet is my wife and i would show you the cc receipts and domain registration but you dont care to do anything else but bash someone you dont know.

there is no "side" to pick. what side did you pick?

travrosty 09-11-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere (Post 1183214)

you really want to pick on someones wife, what is wrong with you?

itslarry 09-11-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

you really want to pick on someones wife, what is wrong with you?
Quote:

Originally Posted by travrosty (Post 1183267)
the owner of autograph planet is my wife and i would show you the cc receipts and domain registration but you dont care to do anything else but bash someone you dont know.

there is no "side" to pick. what side did you pick?

Well, she is kinda involved isn't she?

Rich Klein 09-11-2013 09:01 AM

Travis

During this thread you have said :
"keep my wife out of it, it's disgusting you want to drag her into your fight"

and now you have just said:
"the owner of autograph planet is my wife and i would show you the cc receipts and domain registration but you dont care to do anything else but bash someone you dont know"

To bring this thread BACK on point, the question from Chris was why I denied membership and since you have just stated your wife in the owner and you have the CC receipt and domain registration it is a legit question as to whom denied his membership and why
Now, it is possible you feel about your wife having to answer questions the same way Chris Ivy felt about Steve Ivy being emailed about an issue you had with the sports division. Just remember you complained about being barred from Heritage and now Chris is complaining about being barred from AP.

Just a thought

Rich

frankbmd 09-11-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Klein (Post 1183280)

"the owner of autograph planet is my wife and i would show you the cc receipts and domain registration but you dont care to do anything else but bash someone you dont know"

To bring this thread BACK on point, the question from Chris was why I denied membership and since you have just stated your wife in the owner and you have the CC receipt and domain registration it is a legit question as to whom denied his membership and why
Now, it is possible you feel about your wife having to answer questions the same way Chris Ivy felt about Steve Ivy being emailed about an issue you had with the sports division. Just remember you complained about being barred from Heritage and now Chris is complaining about being barred from AP.

Just a thought

Rich

Let's make that a musical, proverbial thought.;)

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fTWEk4R36A

gnaz01 09-11-2013 09:35 AM

Travis, you come on here to this thread with such drivel that you're pissing people off, but in your own words "don't care about that" so what is your agenda here???

I for one would like to know WHY Chris was denied membership? Or should Leon just deny yours so we can't see the infantilism that goes on with your posts in this thread!!!

earlywynnfan 09-11-2013 09:36 AM

Hey, Travis, I tried to sign up for the site, but I keep getting a box saying "invalid email address." I used the contact page for you (your wife) to address this, but haven't heard back. Can you tell me what's up?

Ken

mighty bombjack 09-11-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlywynnfan (Post 1183295)
Hey, Travis, I tried to sign up for the site, but I keep getting a box saying "invalid email address." I used the contact page for you (your wife) to address this, but haven't heard back. Can you tell me what's up?

Ken

OK, we are clearly not going to get an answer to the question in the OP, so I will put a new (but related) question to you, Ken.

Why would anybody even want to join that site?

slidekellyslide 09-11-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Klein (Post 1183280)

Just a thought

Rich

His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

-Complains about our forum being too restrictive (constant cries of McCarthyism)- opens his own forum with very selective membership.

-Complains about fraud in the hobby - helps Peter Nash in any way he can.

-Complains about not knowing the reason he was banned from Heritage - Won't tell Chris why he was denied membership at AP.

-Complains about threads with names in titles attacking said name in title - has a long history of doing the very same thing.

He has a lack of self-awareness that is breathtaking...it's like watching Anthony Weiner flame out. Oh, and Weiner is also good at throwing his wife under the bus. Maybe Travis wouldn't make a good politician..

chaddurbin 09-11-2013 10:15 AM

travis is a grade A troll <applause and applesauce>. i don't know why anyone would take what he says seriously anymore.

Leon 09-11-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaddurbin (Post 1183313)
travis is a grade A troll <applause and applesauce>. i don't know why anyone would take what he says seriously anymore.

Great....now clowns AND trolls are going to be offended.

Fuddjcal 09-11-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slidekellyslide (Post 1183305)
His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

-Complains about our forum being too restrictive (constant cries of McCarthyism)- opens his own forum with very selective membership.

-Complains about fraud in the hobby - helps Peter Nash in any way he can.

-Complains about not knowing the reason he was banned from Heritage - Won't tell Chris why he was denied membership at AP.

-Complains about threads with names in titles attacking said name in title - has a long history of doing the very same thing.

He has a lack of self-awareness that is breathtaking...it's like watching Anthony Weiner flame out. Oh, and Weiner is also good at throwing his wife under the bus. Maybe Travis wouldn't make a good politician..

No his head is way too big, fat and stupid for that, which this thread clearly illustrates.

He is right that I quit collecting. He is one of the reasons. The psychotic Kumbaya Connectiion is the other, but mostly it's just the divide between a group of Ass clowns like Kumbaya, legitimate dealers, and known forgers. You can say anything you want about my character, but I only relay stories and interactions that I have personally dealt with in the past 6 years. I'm on Mueller because of our interaction on a horrible Mantle he had sold. I actually like his business model, but then you realize he is on this campaign against PSA & JSA, just so he doesn't have to give refunds on his forgeries. He is Fred Astaire when tap dancing around providence. The HG Wells of story telling when it comes to private signings and the king of "somebody copied my COA". Then you have the Born again "must be loving to one another" that's rammed down your throat and you have a recipe of a complete idiot and idiots, IMHO.

Then you have mindless dupes like Big, Dumb and stupid, who can't answer a simple question. It's why I'm not going to stop adding what I know from my experiences with this Kumbaya connection.

So forgive me if I'm just tired of it all.

Deertick 09-11-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuddjcal (Post 1183315)
No his head is way too big, fat and stupid for that, which this thread clearly illustrates.

He is right that I quit collecting. He is one of the reasons. The psychotic Kumbaya Connectiion is the other, but mostly it's just the divide between a group of Ass clowns like Kumbaya, legitimate dealers, and known forgers. You can say anything you want about my character, but I only relay stories and interactions that I have personally dealt with in the past 6 years. I'm on Mueller because of our interaction on a horrible Mantle he had sold. I actually like his business model, but then you realize he is on this campaign against PSA & JSA, just so he doesn't have to give refunds on his forgeries. He is Fred Astaire when tap dancing around providence. The HG Wells of story telling when it comes to private signings and the king of "somebody copied my COA". Then you have the Born again "must be loving to one another" that's rammed down your throat and you have a recipe of a complete idiot and idiots, IMHO.

Then you have mindless dupes like Big, Dumb and stupid, who can't answer a simple question. It's why I'm not going to stop adding what I know from my experiences with this Kumbaya connection.

So forgive me if I'm just tired of it all.

Quitter. :D

GrayGhost 09-11-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaddurbin (Post 1183313)

Applause and Applesauce? ha. NO.

Cue Peter Brady in Humphrey Bogart voice "PORKCHOPS AND APPLESAUCE":)

travrosty 09-11-2013 12:13 PM

thatched roof articles? leon, when do we get to the asians cant drive jokes?

she already said in her first posts if you cared to read them but you didn't, that she collects autographs and likes entertainment autographs, especially Filipino artists and celebrities, like efren reyes (world champion billiards player-sports omgosh!)

along with other filipinos like cheryl burke, phoebe cates, and martin nivera (singer).

so leon, how do you know she doesnt like and collect autographs and that a woman can't own and start a website of her own? she only knows how to thatch a hut? what kind of humor is that?

Does everybody else agree with this type of attempt at humor at the expense of others?

Michael B 09-11-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Klein (Post 1183131)

Rich

That is due to the fact that all of the visitors from the AP entered our world through Roswell!!!

gnaz01 09-11-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travrosty (Post 1183347)
thatched roof articles? leon, when do we get to the asians cant drive jokes?

she already said in her first posts if you cared to read them but you didn't, that she collects autographs and likes entertainment autographs, especially Filipino artists and celebrities, like efren reyes (world champion billiards player-sports omgosh!)

along with other filipinos like cheryl burke, phoebe cates, and martin nivera (singer).

so leon, how do you know she doesnt like and collect autographs and that a woman can't own and start a website of her own? she only knows how to thatch a hut? what kind of humor is that?

Does everybody else agree with this type of attempt at humor at the expense of others?

Travis, you're a F****** idiot (to quote Leon :D)

It is OK for you to come on here and ask questions of everyone but NOT OK to answer the original question that Chris used to start this thread???

What a maroon!!!!!!!