Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Intro: Just Collect - Scott (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=219378)

JustCollectVP 03-10-2016 11:01 AM

Intro: Just Collect - Scott

Hello! I just wanted to say hello and (re)introduce myself and my new N54 ID to you. My name is Scott Alpaugh and I am the Vice President at Just Collect. Many of you know Leighton, the President at Just Collect, and some of you may be familiar with me from days past or from various shows across the country or message boards across the Internet.

I will be using this ID regularly to interact with N54 and its members and to learn from so many of you and to discuss some of the great things going on at Just Collect and sharing some of the incredible collections that we come across.

More frequent travel presents some great opportunities to meet with many of the members of this great community. If I’m coming to your neck of the woods and you’re available, I’d love to have you join me for a cup of coffee or other liquid libation (time of day permitting) and shoot the breeze about the hobby.

This weekend, I will be traveling to appointments in Pittsburgh, southeastern Ohio, West Virginia and Virginia from March 11-13 if anyone wants to say hello.

Rich Klein 03-10-2016 12:11 PM

You always have an open invite to come visit my shows (and or set up) in the Dallas area :D

I have known Scott for more than 20 years and would trust him with everything I owned when the time comes to sell

Regards
Rich

Exhibitman 03-10-2016 01:04 PM

Scott's good people. The mezcal's chillin' in Cali if you ever make it out here.

mrvster 03-10-2016 02:01 PM

Welcome friend....

1 Attachment(s)
my name is johnny.....I am addicted to T206.....especially printer's scrap and rare backs!:)

KingFisk 03-11-2016 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustCollectVP (Post 1513818)
Hello! I just wanted to say hello and (re)introduce myself and my new N54 ID to you. My name is Scott Alpaugh and I am the Vice President at Just Collect. Many of you know Leighton, the President at Just Collect, and some of you may be familiar with me from days past or from various shows across the country or message boards across the Internet.

I will be using this ID regularly to interact with N54 and its members and to learn from so many of you and to discuss some of the great things going on at Just Collect and sharing some of the incredible collections that we come across.

More frequent travel presents some great opportunities to meet with many of the members of this great community. If I’m coming to your neck of the woods and you’re available, I’d love to have you join me for a cup of coffee or other liquid libation (time of day permitting) and shoot the breeze about the hobby.

This weekend, I will be traveling to appointments in Pittsburgh, southeastern Ohio, West Virginia and Virginia from March 11-13 if anyone wants to say hello.

I do believe I have purchased from Just Collect a few times, and have always been happy. Nice to see you here.

Leon 03-12-2016 08:54 AM

Welcome and Glad to have you and JustCollect on board, Scott. Leighton and I go back pretty far and have shared a lot of good times together. Here's to hoping there are many more (and thanks for chaperoning us a few years ago too). Happy collecting....

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustCollectVP (Post 1513818)

Jay Wolt 03-12-2016 09:04 AM

Known Scott for years, he's as solid as they come