Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ticket collectors, show us your tickets ! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=113349)

Scott Garner 01-28-2020 02:23 PM

Addie Joss 2nd no-hitter ticket

4 Attachment(s)
Bumping this terrific thread that our friend Jimmie (The King of Clout) started nearly 11 years ago, I'm lucky enough to contribute this 500th post. Wow!
RIP Jimmie! ;)

I'm very excited to add this uber rare ticket stub from 1910 at the CWS South Side Park III to my advanced no-hitter collection.

On April 20th, 1910 HOF'er Addie Joss hurled his 2nd no-hitter against the Chicago White Sox in front of 7,000 fans. Joss struck out 2 and had 2 BB, but what really stood out was that he made an unparalleled 10 assists himself in support of his no-hitter. This game would prove to be Addie's last dominant game in his short, but spectacular HOF career.

Tickets from South Side Park, which was constructed of wood, are very scarce indeed. What makes tickets from 1910 special is that the CWS moved to Comiskey Park, which was cavernous and constructed of steel, in July of 1910.

CWS tickets from this era were not dated to the best of my knowledge, so the fact that the ticket states that it could be used for any date in the 1910 season easily qualifies it for my collection. It literally is like finding a needle in a haystack...

The seller recently unearthed this ticket from the bottom of a box in a basement that at one time belonged to his great grandfather who attended the game in 1910. It's appearance is new to the hobby. :cool::)

icollectDCsports 01-28-2020 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Garner (Post 1950936)
Bumping this terrific thread that our friend Jimmie (The King of Clout) started nearly 11 years ago, I'm lucky enough to contribute this 500th post. Wow!
RIP Jimmie! ;)

I'm very excited to add this uber rare ticket stub from 1910 at the CWS South Side Park III to my advanced no-hitter collection.

On April 20th, 1910 HOF'er Addie Joss hurled his 2nd no-hitter against the Chicago White Sox in front of 7,000 fans. Joss struck out 2 and had 2 BB, but what really stood out was that he made an unparalleled 10 assists himself in support of his no-hitter. This game would prove to be Addie's last dominant game in his short, but spectacular HOF career.

Tickets from South Side Park, which was constructed of wood are very scarce indeed. What makes tickets from 1910 special is that the CWS moved to Comiskey Park which was cavernous and constructed of steel in July of 1910.

CWS tickets from this era were not dated to the best of my knowledge, so the fact that the ticket states that it could be used for any date in the 1910 season easily qualifies it for my collection. It literally is like finding a needle in a haystack...

The seller recently unearthed this ticket from the bottom of a box in a basement that at one time belonged to his great grandfather who attended the game in 1910. It's appearance is new to the hobby. :cool::)

Congrats. That's great. And the ticket and advertising are very cool.

Bumpus Jones 01-28-2020 04:03 PM

Congrats Scott!

mr2686 01-28-2020 07:25 PM

WOW!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: Beyond words Scott.

pherbener 01-28-2020 07:34 PM

Amazing Scott!! Congratulations!

Aquarian Sports Cards 01-28-2020 08:00 PM

That's awesome.

doug.goodman 01-30-2020 01:30 AM

Quote:

RIP Jimmie! ;)

Tickets from South Side Park, which was constructed of wood, are very scarce indeed. What makes tickets from 1910 special is that the CWS moved to Comiskey Park, which was cavernous and constructed of steel, in July of 1910.

I believe the kidz these days would call that a mic drop...

guy3050 03-12-2020 07:46 PM

Bob Gibson's 250th Win

Pair of full tickets to Bob Gibson's Last win as a starter which was also his 250th win.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...e763daed_z.jpgthumbnail_IMG_2564 by Guy Bourque, on Flickr

David Atkatz 03-15-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

RIP Jimmie! ;)

You lost me, Scott. Although an extremely rare ticket, it is most likely not from Joss's perfect game. I don't understand why you labelled it as such.

Scott Garner 03-15-2020 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Atkatz (Post 1962300)
You lost me, Scott. Although an extremely rare ticket, it is most likely not from Joss's perfect game. I don't understand why you labelled it as such.

Hi David,
I hope you are well. I'm sorry that my label description bothers you.

You are correct, it is not a completely dated ticket, but it is for the correct year (1910) and to the correct stadium (South Side Park) since this ticket would have gained the patron entrance to ANY game played during the 1910 season as stated on the ticket itself.

There is nothing about the ticket that would exclude it from being used in this particular game.

Ideally, as a collector, I would love to have a fully dated ticket to this game, but this is as close to being a 100% lock that I can hope for because of the early vintage scarcity of ANY CWS ticket from this era. I'll take it. As the saying goes, "Close enough for government work". ;)

71buc 04-05-2020 11:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is a long shot but I thought I would ask nonetheless. Does anyone know if it's possible to date this ticket stub?

AstroJake09 04-06-2020 09:49 AM

Quincy Trouppe, only MLB hit

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I’d add one here! I’ve posted this before but this is the ticket from the May 10, 1952 game between the Cleveland Indians and St. Louis Browns. The Tribe lost 6-4 in front of just over 14,000 fans however the game is significant as Quincy Trouppe, former Negro League star would collect his only MLB hit and start his only complete game at catcher going nine innings. Unfortunately Trouppe would be sent to Indianapolis the following day with the game on May 10 being his last in the majors. As a 39 year old rookie he batted .100 in 11 plate appearances over six games. In the eyes of most fans and players that day it was a routine game but to Trouppe the culmination of a career.

Scott Garner 04-06-2020 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 71buc (Post 1968317)
This is a long shot but I thought I would ask nonetheless. Does anyone know if it's possible to date this ticket stub?

Hi Mike,
I hope that you & your family are doing well and are healthy up in Seattle.

There isn't really any way to actually date this Cardinals ticket.
Sam Breadon the Cardinals team President was with the Cards from 1920-1947, but the ticket price would be indicitave of the 1940's as the time period.
Beyond that, it's anybody's guess.
Sorry that I can't offer any additional help.

71buc 04-06-2020 01:08 PM

Thanks Scott that's what I thought. You be safe as well.

Scott Garner 04-28-2020 10:04 AM

Carl Erskine 2nd career no-hitter full, unused ticket

3 Attachment(s)
Many thanks to net54 board member Jeff Weisenberg for allowing me to add this beautiful example of Brooklyn Dodger great Carl Erskine's 2nd career no-hitter on May 12, 1956.

Oisk no-hits the crosstown Giants 3-0 with 3 K's and 2 BB.

Full tickets to this game are scarce & I'm grateful to be able to add this beauty to my advanced no-hit ticket collection.

This photo demonstrates Erskine's pitching form in his 1956 2nd no-hitter.
Looks like Oisk was really slinging the rock that day! ;)

BTW, thanks to all of the net54 collector community that has helped me build my collection over the last decade. I'm always amazed at the helpful collectors that provide such a great network to find these unique collectibles.

mr2686 04-29-2020 03:11 AM

Scott, that's a great ticket. Sometimes I think you could find the Holy Grail if you asked your network contacts. LOL

Scott Garner 04-29-2020 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr2686 (Post 1975745)
Scott, that's a great ticket. Sometimes I think you could find the Holy Grail if you asked your network contacts. LOL

Hi Mike,
Pictures of the Holy Grail are coming soon... ;):D

sayhey24 04-29-2020 08:28 AM

Hi Scott,

Love seeing your pickups!

Since someone mentioned the Holy Grail, what's your personal Holy Grail right now -- the number one thing for your unique collection that you are still hoping to find?

Greg

statsfax 04-29-2020 10:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've had this rain check since I was 13 years old. September 14, 1968--the afternoon of Denny McLain's 30th victory of the season. My mother took me to a lot of Ladies/Retirees days at Tiger Stadium when I was a kid--women and kids 14 and younger got in for fifty cents. A heckuva good deal! And I knew this game was an important one. My scorecard is long gone, but the rain check has stayed with me through half a dozen moves. Great memories!

Scott Garner 04-29-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayhey24 (Post 1975798)
Hi Scott,

Love seeing your pickups!

Since someone mentioned the Holy Grail, what's your personal Holy Grail right now -- the number one thing for your unique collection that you are still hoping to find?

Greg

Hi Greg,
Thank you!
Actually there are two Post WWII no-hitter tickets that I would really love to find:

Virgil Trucks 1st no-hitter- 5/15/52 @ DET
Bobo Holloman's no-hitter- 5/6/53 @ ST. LOUIS BROWNS

Additionally, I am always on the hunt for any no-hitter ticket pre 1950.
On the Nolan Ryan front, I'm really down to needing about 46 Ryan ticket dates, none of which are major milestones.

Vander Meer, it would be Mark's Vandy double no-hitter pennant, which is way cool.

Other than that, I'm a pretty happy guy as far as the collection goes.

guy3050 05-02-2020 07:51 AM

Expos Opening day Full tickets 1972, 1973, 1974 , If you have any Expos opening day tickets any year full or stub , Let me know

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...b45854234a.jpgthumbnail_IMG_2677 by Guy Bourque, on Flickr

Bumpus Jones 05-16-2020 12:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
great stuff everyone. was recently able to add the fifth night game to my now 15 year quest for all seven of the first big league night games played. if anyone has games 3 or 6 available, i'd love to hear about it.

Scott Garner 05-16-2020 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumpus Jones (Post 1981294)
great stuff everyone. was recently able to add the fifth night game to my now 15 year quest for all seven of the first big league night games played. if anyone has games 3 or 6 available, i'd love to hear about it.

Nice Chris! Congrats :):cool:

Bumpus Jones 05-17-2020 02:09 AM

Thanks, Scott!

sayhey24 05-17-2020 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Garner (Post 1975916)
Hi Greg,
Thank you!
Actually there are two Post WWII no-hitter tickets that I would really love to find:

Virgil Trucks 1st no-hitter- 5/15/52 @ DET
Bobo Holloman's no-hitter- 5/6/53 @ ST. LOUIS BROWNS

Additionally, I am always on the hunt for any no-hitter ticket pre 1950.
On the Nolan Ryan front, I'm really down to needing about 46 Ryan ticket dates, none of which are major milestones.

Vander Meer, it would be Mark's Vandy double no-hitter pennant, which is way cool.

Other than that, I'm a pretty happy guy as far as the collection goes.

Happy is a good place to be right now Scott! Good luck with Virgil and Bobo -- and you're right -- that double no-hitter pennant is off the charts.

Greg

Mark 05-17-2020 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by statsfax (Post 1975829)
I've had this rain check since I was 13 years old. September 14, 1968--the afternoon of Denny McLain's 30th victory of the season. My mother took me to a lot of Ladies/Retirees days at Tiger Stadium when I was a kid--women and kids 14 and younger got in for fifty cents. A heckuva good deal! And I knew this game was an important one. My scorecard is long gone, but the rain check has stayed with me through half a dozen moves. Great memories!

congratulations! historical, and memorable for you. I remember watching than game in Pittsburgh on Game of the Week.

chlankf 05-19-2020 12:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Super pumped to add another ticket to my collection.

doug.goodman 05-21-2020 06:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Drysdale throws a 5th straight shut-out, to tie the ML record, which he proceeded to break in his next start.

Too bad there's all that annoying writing on the back.

Doug "that was a joke" Goodman

mcgwirecom 05-22-2020 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Was happy to finally find this one. Phils CF Richie Ashburn was well known for being able to foul off pitches at will. In this game he fouled one off hitting a woman in the face and stopping play. After they got the woman on the stretcher and play resumed, Ashburn fouled the next pitch off and hit the same woman in the knee as she was being carted off!

Shoeless Moe 05-22-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcgwirecom (Post 1983179)
Was happy to finally find this one. Phils CF Richie Ashburn was well known for being able to foul off pitches at will. In this game he fouled one off hitting a woman in the face and stopping play. After they got the woman on the stretcher and play resumed, Ashburn fouled the next pitch off and hit the same woman in the knee as she was being carted off!

ahahahhaahahahaahahahaaha!!!!!!

I'd like to see that a PSA slab.

carlsonjok 05-22-2020 03:44 PM

I'm late to this thread, as I am not a ticket collector. However, among other things, I collect Paul Blair trading cards. Recently, a ticket purportedly from Game 3 of the 1966 World Series was listed on eBay. That is the game that the Orioles won 1-0 on the back of a Blair homerun. I thought it would be a nice addition to my collection. But, I have no expertise in determining if it is real or not. Are there any good resources to help me?

mr2686 05-22-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlsonjok (Post 1983211)
I'm late to this thread, as I am not a ticket collector. However, among other things, I collect Paul Blair trading cards. Recently, a ticket purportedly from Game 3 of the 1966 World Series was listed on eBay. That is the game that the Orioles won 1-0 on the back of a Blair homerun. I thought it would be a nice addition to my collection. But, I have no expertise in determining if it is real or not. Are there any good resources to help me?

There's actually a ton of them on ebay right now...and with a quick look they all look correct. I don't believe game 3 is a particularly sought after ticket, and the prices on them reflect that. I'd find the best looking one that fits in your budget.

mr2686 05-22-2020 07:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
When it comes to collecting, I probably only have 2 white whales left. One I probably don't want to spend what it would cost, and the other I had never seen before. Well, leave it to our own Scott Garner to remember a communication we had several months ago. When Scott found this in his own collection, he graciously allowed me to purchase it from him. So, may I present you a ticket from the Sept 9, 1969 game between the Cubs and the Mets. Tom Seaver won his 20th, but more importantly in baseball lore, this was the game that's better known as the black cat game. That famous cat strolled past Ron Santo in the on-deck circle and then across the Cubs dugout. Much like the Billy-Goat game many years previous, it was felt by many that this moment marked the end for the Cubs. Whether it did or didn't, it still a fun part of baseball history, and now I can finally go about finishing up my 1969 Cubs project. Thanks again to Scott, a true friend and great collector.

Scott Garner 05-23-2020 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr2686 (Post 1983279)
When it comes to collecting, I probably only have 2 white whales left. One I probably don't want to spend what it would cost, and the other I had never seen before. Well, leave it to our own Scott Garner to remember a communication we had several months ago. When Scott found this in his own collection, he graciously allowed me to purchase it from him. So, may I present you a ticket from the Sept 9, 1969 game between the Cubs and the Mets. Tom Seaver won his 20th, but more importantly in baseball lore, this was the game that's better known as the black cat game. That famous cat strolled past Ron Santo in the on-deck circle and then across the Cubs dugout. Much like the Billy-Goat game many years previous, it was felt by many that this moment marked the end for the Cubs. Whether it did or didn't, it still a fun part of baseball history, and now I can finally go about finishing up my 1969 Cubs project. Thanks again to Scott, a true friend and great collector.

Hey Mike,
I'm glad your Black Cat game ticket arrived safely & definitely happy to help a great hobby friend find one of his personal "white whales". ;):)::D

ksfarmboy 05-23-2020 07:26 AM

Cool story and ticket. Way to go Scott for helping out a fellow collector. What is your other white whale ticket if you don’t mind sharing?

mr2686 05-23-2020 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksfarmboy (Post 1983396)
Cool story and ticket. Way to go Scott for helping out a fellow collector. What is your other white whale ticket if you don’t mind sharing?

The other one is Catfish Hunter's perfect game ticket. I've seen about 4 on the market over the years, and i know Scott has a ticket (I also know that it won't be leaving his collection...LOL) but the price is somewhere in the 3-4k range. Not sure i want to spend that type of money these days...but you never know.

roarfrom34 05-23-2020 08:33 AM

I was anxious to see baseball return after the strike of 1981 (as I do now) and I went to the Phillies/Cardinals game to see if Pete Rose would break the National League hit record (going into the game he was tied with Musial)....Here is my own ticket from that evening signed by Pete & Mark Littell (who surrendered the hit):

https://i.imgur.com/Z70WNJv.jpg

ksfarmboy 05-23-2020 11:59 AM

Good luck Mike I hope you find that ticket cheap or at least affordable.

doug.goodman 05-24-2020 01:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr2686 (Post 1983411)
The other one is Catfish Hunter's perfect game ticket. I've seen about 4 on the market over the years, and i know Scott has a ticket (I also know that it won't be leaving his collection...LOL) but the price is somewhere in the 3-4k range. Not sure i want to spend that type of money these days...but you never know.

I'm sorry to say that I am in possession of a Hunter perfect game ticket. It's stapled inside a scored scorecard, that is ballpoint signed on the cover by Hunter (over the "Official 1968") and some others, including Reggie Jackson.

It wasn't for sale, before I read "the price is somewhere in the 3-4k range" which I assume is for a full ticket that missed the game, not a stub that watched the whole thing, and was closer to Reggie than most people have ever been.

Doug

mr2686 05-24-2020 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug.goodman (Post 1983655)
I'm sorry to say that I am in possession of a Hunter perfect game ticket. It's stapled inside a scored scorecard, that is ballpoint signed on the cover by Hunter (over the "Official 1968") and some others, including Reggie Jackson.

It wasn't for sale, before I read "the price is somewhere in the 3-4k range" which I assume is for a full ticket that missed the game, not a stub that watched the whole thing, and was closer to Reggie than most people have ever been.

Doug

Nope, it's for a stub.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SCARCE-May-...cAAOSwGYNd7BQK

Scott Garner 05-24-2020 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr2686 (Post 1983411)

Mike,
Admittedly I have seen a stub to Catfish Hunter's perfect game sell for in $4K range (large catalogue auction with a vintage signed Catfish Hunter ball), that is certainly the exception, not the rule.
Be patient, my friend...

Under $1500 is more in the normal range, from my personal experience.
FYI, I sold a duplicate stub that I had in my collection in NMT condition to another collector for $1200 within the last 2-3 years.

My 2 cents:
A lot of people list things on eBay for crazy prices that will never be realized, making it more of a museum than the online active auction site that started the whole thing...

Scott Garner 05-24-2020 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roarfrom34 (Post 1983422)
I was anxious to see baseball return after the strike of 1981 (as I do now) and I went to the Phillies/Cardinals game to see if Pete Rose would break the National League hit record (going into the game he was tied with Musial)....Here is my own ticket from that evening signed by Pete & Mark Littell (who surrendered the hit):

https://i.imgur.com/Z70WNJv.jpg

Bill,
Nice ticket!

Trivia time:
Who was the pitcher that Pete Rose predicted he would get this milestone hit off?
Also, do you know the cool back story that surrounds that not happening the way Pete predicted it?

roarfrom34 05-24-2020 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Garner (Post 1983665)
Bill,
Nice ticket!

Trivia time:
Who was the pitcher that Pete Rose predicted he would get this milestone hit off?
Also, do you know the cool back story that surrounds that not happening the way Pete predicted it?

Scott:

I do not know the answers to those trivia questions but as a neat aside, Mark Littell told me after he gave up the hit and during the on-field ceremony with Rose & Musial, catcher Gene Tenace walked out to the mound and said "Congratulations, looks like you got your f*#%ing name in the record book again."

mr2686 05-24-2020 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Garner (Post 1983663)
Mike,
Admittedly I have seen a stub to Catfish Hunter's perfect game sell for in $4K range (large catalogue auction with a vintage signed Catfish Hunter ball), that is certainly the exception, not the rule.
Be patient, my friend...

Under $1500 is more in the normal range, from my personal experience.
FYI, I sold a duplicate stub that I had in my collection in NMT condition to another collector for $1200 within the last 2-3 years.

My 2 cents:
A lot of people list things on eBay for crazy prices that will never be realized, making it more of a museum than the online active auction site that started the whole thing...

Looks like you're right. I saw another one that sold for over 3k, and then that one that I posted...but looking at 3 past auctions in the last 4 years I see that they went for anywhere from 1200 - 1800, which is actually not too bad. Maybe back in my sights after all. LOL I don't know about you Scott, but I have noticed a recent trend in some "famous" tickets to have the lowest prices I've seen in a long time. I'm thinking that some of baseball's famous or infamous events are not as appreciated by the younger collectors. Either that or maybe the ticket prices are coming back to earth when not sold for several years.

mr2686 05-24-2020 06:50 AM

I'm curious as to the answer to the trivia question. Maybe Pete was going to wait to get the hit until he could place a bet on which pitcher? LOL
I do know an interesting fact is that the man in went past for most National League hits (San Musial) had exactly the same number of hits at home as he did on the road. Talk about consistency.

Scott Garner 05-24-2020 09:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by roarfrom34 (Post 1983680)
Scott:

I do not know the answers to those trivia questions but as a neat aside, Mark Littell told me after he gave up the hit and during the on-field ceremony with Rose & Musial, catcher Gene Tenace walked out to the mound and said "Congratulations, looks like you got your f*#%ing name in the record book again."

That's pretty funny. Love it!

It turns out that Pete Rose is not only an avid student of baseball history, but he also looks carefully at statistics and used it to fuel his path towards becoming MLB's all-time hit king.

Looking ahead in his schedule in early 1981, prior to the baseball strike, Rose made the prediction that his historic milestone hit passing Stan Musial would be at the hands of HOF'er Nolan Ryan during their upcoming homestand with the Astros.

Rose & Ryan, which always had a friendly competitive rivalry, passed each other prior to the game played on 6/10/81.
Rose announced that he would get the NL record hit off of Nolan that night. Ryan said something to the effect that "it would never happen".

In his 1st at bat, Rose lined a ball right past Ryan's head for the hit that would tie him with Stan the Man as the NL hit leader.
Ryan muscled up and struck Rose out the next three times in a row, thereby NOT allowing Rose to get the historic hit off of him and making Rose wait.
The next day, the strike began, shelving baseball until the game you attended. Rose has stated in that he was pissed that Nolan made him wait! :D

Great rivalry amongst two of the greatest competitors of all time, ML's all-time Hit King & ML's all-time strikeout king!

Scott Garner 05-24-2020 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr2686 (Post 1983682)
Looks like you're right. I saw another one that sold for over 3k, and then that one that I posted...but looking at 3 past auctions in the last 4 years I see that they went for anywhere from 1200 - 1800, which is actually not too bad. Maybe back in my sights after all. LOL I don't know about you Scott, but I have noticed a recent trend in some "famous" tickets to have the lowest prices I've seen in a long time. I'm thinking that some of baseball's famous or infamous events are not as appreciated by the younger collectors. Either that or maybe the ticket prices are coming back to earth when not sold for several years.

Mike,
It actually depends...
As I stated recently in another thread, more collectors are focused on collecting tickets. On Facebook there is a ticket collector group of younger collectors that not only are very active, but they seem to pay crazy amounts for modern tickets.

FWIW, I still subscribe to the supply & demand dictate value theory when it comes to intrinsic collectibles. Some prices are down with the pandemic, but others seem to continue to ratchet up. As you know, I collect no-hitter tickets.
Overall, tickets to older scarcer no-hit tickets continue to absolutely escalate in value.

mr2686 05-24-2020 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Garner (Post 1983739)
Mike,
It actually depends...
As I stated recently in another thread, more collectors are focused on collecting tickets. On Facebook there is a ticket collector group of younger collectors that not only are very active, but they seem to pay crazy amounts for modern tickets.

FWIW, I still subscribe to the supply & demand dictate value theory when it comes to intrinsic collectibles. Some prices are down with the pandemic, but others seem to continue to ratchet up. As you know, I collect no-hitter tickets.
Overall, tickets to older scarcer no-hit tickets continue to absolutely escalate in value.

For whatever the reason, and I'm not complaining, I've noticed that the tickets that I have an interest in are coming down. Now, maybe it's that the owners have had an unrealistic price on them for too long, and now outside forces are forcing them to come down. Whatever the reason, it's good to get some of these tickets back in to the hands of different collectors that can appreciate them.

guy3050 05-27-2020 05:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Charlie Lea's No Hitter

Scott Garner 05-27-2020 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guy3050 (Post 1984614)
Charlie Lea's No Hitter

Congrats Guy on finding one of your white whales! :)
It's a difficult no-hitter to find...