Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Baseball glove (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=303572)

Djcmac1 06-14-2021 11:28 AM

Baseball glove

1 Attachment(s)
I just had to tell someone.. I got my Rawlings Ken Griffey jr. RGB36 ballglove today it’s the glove on the left it replaces the one on the right that’s my Dale Murphy model RBG36 which I have had for 25 years or so. Best playing glove I’ve ever owned!

Right field
Third base
Pitcher

Djcmac1 06-15-2021 03:39 AM

Thanks!

I appreciate all the views guys ! I know it’s not really memorabilia but the whole reason I’m a collector is because I’ve been an active participant for most of my life. from sandlot to little league high school and college. Baseball has been my passion it connects me to my family my friends my teammates and my city. It’s taught me to work hard to give commitment to play fair to follow the rules. to give 100% to be proud but humble and to share that passion with others.

Christopher

JoeDfan 06-15-2021 05:55 AM

Awesome!

I still have my glove from when I was a kid; and I still oil it every year!

bitjenifer121 06-15-2021 05:57 AM

Order your miner today Our Mining branch warehouse are located in the China depending on the models ordered, your order will be shipped from these logistics centres

World delivery 2-14 days

(apextominer.com)

Отправлено с моего SM-G965F через Tapatalk

Djcmac1 06-15-2021 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeDfan (Post 2113924)
Awesome!

I still have my glove from when I was a kid; and I still oil it every year!

I wish I had my gloves I had as a kid but I either wore them out or they were stolen. I grew up in a rough neighborhood and I had gloves stolen while I was on base I’d get back to the bench and they would be gone. My grandfather kept a box of ball gloves that he’d get from garage sales and he would just give one to me when mine would go missing. All my gloves have been used except one I bought when I was in college I used it on the mound only. Nice memories!

perezfan 06-15-2021 05:45 PM

Same here... wish I still had mine. My best glove ever was a Wilson A 2000 that was soft as butter and was like an extension of the hand. Simply the highest quality glove ever made.

When I moved to 1st Base, I had a Rawlings Heart of the Hide Mitt that was also fantastic. Neither of the two gloves was endorsed by a player, but I know that many Major Leaguers used very similar models. I would kill to play catch with either of them today!

Duluth Eskimo 06-15-2021 09:19 PM

It’s funny the stuff you would pay the most for at this point in your life

Duluth Eskimo 06-15-2021 09:21 PM

And I also had a Dale Murphy Rawlings glove when I was young. Good all around glove for me. I pitched and played outfield. I never had A2000 money Mark

Djcmac1 06-15-2021 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo (Post 2114164)
And I also had a Dale Murphy Rawlings glove when I was young. Good all around glove for me. I pitched and played outfield. I never had A2000 money Mark

Yeah I never had money for a expensive glove. Thank goodness for garage sales. My brother was just laughing at me as he caught me with my face in the glove inhaling the smell of the leather. Lol something i used to do when I was a kid.

Djcmac1 06-15-2021 09:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have some other gloves in my collection of memorabilia my favorite is this ken well glove .

Djcmac1 06-15-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perezfan (Post 2114109)
Same here... wish I still had mine. My best glove ever was a Wilson A 2000 that was soft as butter and was like an extension of the hand. Simply the highest quality glove ever made.

When I moved to 1st Base, I had a Rawlings Heart of the Hide Mitt that was also fantastic. Neither of the two gloves was endorsed by a player, but I know that many Major Leaguers used very similar models. I would kill to play catch with either of them today!

Great memories that’s what makes the game so awesome!