Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Anyone familiar with this LOA? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=151204)

Deertick 05-15-2012 03:59 PM

Anyone familiar with this LOA?

1 Attachment(s)
These are with signed Jerseys. Are they a shopping network deal?

travrosty 05-15-2012 06:37 PM

can you get any info off of the loa's, any wording?

doesnt look like any of the major coa's i have seen.

drc 05-15-2012 06:40 PM

I don't recognize the design.

mighty bombjack 05-15-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travrosty (Post 993813)
can you get any info off of the loa's, any wording?

doesnt look like any of the major coa's i have seen.

Show the items, not the LOAs.

I'm serious, but why aren't you calling for this yourself, Travis?

drc 05-15-2012 07:18 PM

He was addressing the specific question posed. I assume the original poster only has the small pic.

travrosty 05-15-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mighty bombjack (Post 993834)
Show the items, not the LOAs.

I'm serious, but why aren't you calling for this yourself, Travis?

he just asked if anyone recognized the loa's, i said i didn't. i dont know anything about these. i assume this is a picture on the internet and there isnt any closeups. but any other pictures of these items or the loa's would help.

mighty bombjack 05-15-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travrosty (Post 993837)
he just asked if anyone recognized the loa's, i said i didn't. i dont know anything about these. i assume this is a picture on the internet and there isnt any closeups. but any other pictures of these items or the loa's would help.

I'm just trying to keep the LOAs secondary around here.

I agree with you that the poster of the TTA Ruth should have kept the cert a secret and just posted the auto. I'm going to encourage all other to do the same. The OP can ask about a cert, but let's push him (and everybody) towards the actual item first and foremost.

Deertick 05-16-2012 05:41 AM

Travis + David, thanks for not being dense. :) I was doubling back on a local auction that had "issues" and saw these listed. I blew it up as far as I could, but just where you'd think it would be readable..... blurry. I will try to swing by today and see what they are.

mighty bombjack 05-16-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deertick (Post 993923)
Travis + David, thanks for not being dense. :) I was doubling back on a local auction that had "issues" and saw these listed. I blew it up as far as I could, but just where you'd think it would be readable..... blurry. I will try to swing by today and see what they are.

I apologize for being dense. I don't recognize the LOA either.

drc 05-16-2012 12:33 PM

All posts were reasonable in this thread, in my opinion. We all understood where mighty b's was coming from.

I can tell you that the LOAs don't look like ACE or C. Morales, which is good.

Deertick 05-16-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mighty bombjack (Post 993970)
I apologize for being dense. I don't recognize the LOA either.

It's all good. I wasn't trying to be harsh, just poke a little. I completely understand how one's focus can blur the intent of something. I wasn't clear on my reason for my question, because I knew what I meant, lol.