Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Fantasy baseball players? Your draft software suggestions? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=295694)

Belfast1933 01-30-2021 04:52 AM

Fantasy baseball players? Your draft software suggestions?

Not sure how many here are fantasy baseball players as well as collectors... but for those who do both like me, wondering which fantasy baseball draft software do you use/recommend?

FantasyPros looks pretty good to me with the live Sync (we use CBS sports for our league).

Suggestions?

Jeff

BobbyStrawberry 01-30-2021 02:58 PM

I've found that drafting via a Google spreadsheet and then manually entering the results into the platform works great.

Nice to see a fellow fantasy player on here! I wonder if there would be enough interest to create an Net54 league...

commishbob 01-30-2021 05:00 PM

Fantasy Pros has done well by me the last few years. One title among a bunch of attempts but I usually am ‘fostering’ reclamation projects anyway. I’m probably the least ‘up to date’ owner in the leagues I have played in (I barely follow the game day to day) so I am relying on the advice of Their experts a bunch.

This year I’m gonna stick to one league. It’s on CBS and will use Fantasy Pros for sure.

philliesfan 01-31-2021 05:31 AM

My brother and I have been doing fantasy baseball since 1985. Turning 61 today, I have been doing it for more that half my life. I was in as many as 8 leagues a year for several years. All money leagues and very competitive. We are down to two extremely competitive leagues now.
Anyway, we have been using CBS Sportsline for about 10 years and really like their service. I use Rotoworld and download their fantasy software. I download it to a spreadsheet and sort it by positions and by dollar value. It has worked well for me and I will continue to use it.
Bob

Belfast1933 01-31-2021 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry (Post 2062119)
I've found that drafting via a Google spreadsheet and then manually entering the results into the platform works great.

Nice to see a fellow fantasy player on here! I wonder if there would be enough interest to create an Net54 league...

Thx for the tip... and if someone is willing to organize, I might jump in on a Net 54 league!

Belfast1933 01-31-2021 08:26 AM

Thanks Bob... will check it out (and Remind me to NEVER play fantasy baseball with you for money! Ha!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by philliesfan (Post 2062294)
My brother and I have been doing fantasy baseball since 1985. Turning 61 today, I have been doing it for more that half my life. I was in as many as 8 leagues a year for several years. All money leagues and very competitive. We are down to two extremely competitive leagues now.
Anyway, we have been using CBS Sportsline for about 10 years and really like their service. I use Rotoworld and download their fantasy software. I download it to a spreadsheet and sort it by positions and by dollar value. It has worked well for me and I will continue to use it.
Bob

BobbyStrawberry 01-31-2021 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belfast1933 (Post 2062347)
Thx for the tip... and if someone is willing to organize, I might jump in on a Net 54 league!

I would organize it if we can get enough folks on board.