Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Brockelman Fall 2020 Auction ENDS TODAY! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=290282)

sb1 10-12-2020 07:09 AM

Brockelman Fall 2020 Auction ENDS TODAY!

1 Attachment(s)
Our Fall 2020 Auction ENDS TODAY. Initial bidding ends at 11:00 pm EST

Nearly 600 lots of Sports and Non-Sports cards and memorabilia, all offered with no reserve.

Highlighted by cards of all the greats from the major sports with fourteen cards/memorabilia items of both Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig, along with key cards of Ty Cobb and Honus Wagner. Johnson, Mathewson, Mantle and Clemente are also well represented.

As usual we have many tough regional and minor league issues, the star of the show a 1960 Tacoma Giants with Juan Marichal. Other highlights include a very nice offering of tougher B18 Blankets, 1914 Cracker Jacks, 1917 issues of Boston Store, Collins-McCarthy and the toughest of all Standard Biscuit. An array of T & E cards, R cards with 1930's wrappers and Zeenut future HOFer Rookie cards are also included, as well as an outstanding 1955 Bowman Baseball Master set.

This is just the tip of the iceberg! Many, many more tough items, please take a look today.

Scott

Brockelman Auctions

www.brockelmanauctions.com
info@brockelmanauctions.com

sealmark2 10-13-2020 11:48 AM

Auction

One of the best auctions I have experienced. Always unique items so you might want to take a look.
Sealmark

brianp-beme 10-13-2020 01:47 PM

Definitely another solid auction, and sometime next week I will again hold a subtle and challenging contest for vintage card/s prize that involves what I consigned in the Prewar category.

Brian

ValKehl 10-16-2020 09:16 PM

Scott, I'm curious as to why you say the Standard Biscuit cards are the toughest of the 1917 issues. Per the combined pop reports, the Merchants Bakery cards are by far the toughest, followed by the Weil Baking cards, which are slightly tougher than the Standard Biscuit cards.

sb1 10-17-2020 05:49 AM

Val, you are correct.

My statement which should have had a bit more context, I was comparing the Standard Biscuit to the Boston Store and Collins-McCarthy of 1917 which are also in the auction. I was implying the toughest of the three different ones offered. I should have state "even more difficult Standard..." or such.

Scott

sb1 10-21-2020 11:00 AM

Auction End Saturday Night Oct. 24th

5 Attachment(s)
Auction ends this Saturday, October 24th. Still time to register if not already signed up.

www.brockelmanauctions.com

A few highlights..... plus much more, 1914 Cracker Jacks, B18 Blankets, Collins-McCarthy, Standard Biscuit and a wide array of pre-war type cards, as well as 1950's-1980's from all sports and non-sports.

sb1 10-24-2020 06:28 AM

Auction End Saturday Night Oct. 24th

The auction ends tonight. Several very scarce cards and sets that do not come along very often.

Still time to register.

Scott