Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   auction shipping issues Goldin, Heritage (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=344829)

theshleps 01-08-2024 11:17 AM

auction shipping issues Goldin, Heritage

I have always had good shipping experiences with auctions I have one. I have recently had issues where Heritage and Goldin have taken 3 weeks or more to ship items won. This is 3 weeks after they got payment straight from the bank. None of thee have big high money items (approx $1000). have others experienced this.
I have not had issues with other companies
Michael Lebowitz

CardPadre 01-08-2024 11:33 AM

Yes, both have been having slower than desirable shipping times lately. Made worse by the holidays, for sure. I have a Heritage winning from Dec 23 still waiting to be shipped even though in the "priority shipping queue". But I understand the holidays slow things down, so just rolling with it. Goldin usually ships relatively quick if the card is in the PSA Vault, and a bit slower if not.

AddieJoss 01-09-2024 08:48 PM

steve B 01-10-2024 07:12 AM

In my lifetime we've gone from "allow 6-8 weeks for delivery" to "It didn't arrive the same day!!"

Amazon has ruined things for everyone.

Snapolit1 01-10-2024 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve B (Post 2403597)
In my lifetime we've gone from "allow 6-8 weeks for delivery" to "It didn't arrive the same day!!"

Amazon has ruined things for everyone.

True, but even 25 years ago my response was "6-8 weeks for delivery. . . .wtf are you guys doing ....."

pawpawdiv9 01-10-2024 08:49 AM

That’s their way to put the winnings in their vault

parkplace33 01-10-2024 11:45 AM

Unless buyers act with their wallets (not buying), nothing will change.

Leon 01-10-2024 11:56 AM

Shipping times are not a plague of our industry. Instant gratification is the downfall of our society :) Only on a few occasions, in thousands of transactions, did I really care when I got something I won. (I might be in the minority).
It's probably the internets fault!

philo98 01-10-2024 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 2403660)
Shipping times are not a plague of our industry. Instant gratification is the downfall of our society :) Only on a few occasions, in thousands of transactions, did I really care when I got something I won. It's probably the internets fault!

I blame it on REA. :D You can hit the payment send button and an hour later the package is at your door. :)

G1911 01-10-2024 01:31 PM

There is a very, very large gap between:

A) Same day delivery and instant gratification

B) Businesses who justify their existence and why you should buy from them instead of private deals or eBay as being their expertise and the layer of service offered taking 3+ weeks after payment to ship the package.

Fred 01-10-2024 02:04 PM

I'm still waiting for an auction winning from 23DEC23. I paid immediately to try and avoid any shipping delays.

It's 10JAN24 and it's not here yet. Good news is the AH sent me notification for shipment!!! No biggie for me, I know it's going to get here. It'd be nice if it showed up sooner, but since I'm not selling it, so it doesn't matter too much. :)

On another topic (kind of the same line): I won a fleabay auction on 02JAN24 and it had to go through the fleaby authentication/verification. I received a notification it will be delivered sometime on 11JAN24. That wasn't too bad. Only a 9 day total for the card to be received. The email indicated an "early" delivery. :p

CrazyCow 01-18-2024 04:43 AM

Don't know if this post belongs here but I'm experiencing big problems with getting my cards shipped from the Collectors Vault and as I understand this is the same company as both PSA and Goldin!?

I don't get an answer on my emails, I don't get any information about tracking or any information at all, I don't intend to use any of their services again.

mrreality68 01-18-2024 05:00 AM

I bought a card from HA from the Dec 23rd auction. And from time of payment to delivery was about 10 days with a holiday in between.
Not sure how others judge that but I was happy with it. And I had gotten an email notification when it was shipped with tracking info and when it was delivered

Snapolit1 01-18-2024 07:19 AM

I bought a fairly modest photo from Goldin and paid on 12/31. I received the photo on January 13. I'm cool with that. Sure it was a modest item in their universe, and was shipped well.

kengoldin 01-18-2024 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCow (Post 2405686)
Don't know if this post belongs here but I'm experiencing big problems with getting my cards shipped from the Collectors Vault and as I understand this is the same company as both PSA and Goldin!?

I don't get an answer on my emails, I don't get any information about tracking or any information at all, I don't intend to use any of their services again.

If anyone ever has a problem with PSA vault
Email these people directly
Goldin has zero to do with the PSA vault and those employees do not report up thru me, they report up thru Ryan Hoge president of psa .
It is run by PSA and managed by PSA employees.
I know their customer service is backed up at the moment but you can get to front of line by emailing
Mike cummmings. cummings@collectors.com
Jacob Bogardus. jbogardus@collectors.com
Good luck and I hope this is helpful

CrazyCow 01-18-2024 11:48 AM

Thanks for the info, I will contact them both and see if I can get an answer on when they'll ship my cards.

It's been over three weeks since I requested those cards from the vault and nothing is happening, that's not acceptable in my world.

vthobby 01-19-2024 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philo98 (Post 2403684)
I blame it on REA. :D You can hit the payment send button and an hour later the package is at your door. :)

REA is like SGC only with different letters! :)

They both make some of the "big boys" look foolish.

If you have dealt with REA and SGC you know exactly what I mean.

if you have not then you are missing out.

Nuff said McGreevy!

:)

Schlesinj 02-03-2024 06:52 AM

Wanted to add a quick turnaround. Won a photo via Goldin on Sat 1/27, Set up a wire on Monday and expected Fed Ex delivery 2/5. That seems pretty quick all around.