Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Guess the player out of uniform from LIV Super Bowl Experience (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=278827)

1952boyntoncollector 02-01-2020 08:32 AM

Guess the player out of uniform from LIV Super Bowl Experience

5 Attachment(s)
I was at this event for a few days and had the opportunity to take some pictures of the players. There were many other NFLers i met but without name tags its tough to know who they were. Lamar Jackson and Deshawn Watson i recognized but most i didnt..

There was bunch of media people as well that i met but at last they were wearing credentials.

Lets see how you do...who are the guys named below...everyone knows the nicely dressed Bradshaw and the auction house

1952boyntoncollector 02-02-2020 08:51 AM

nobody knows?

KCRfan1 02-03-2020 12:11 AM

I will guess Eric Dickerson in the white cap.

1952boyntoncollector 02-03-2020 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCRfan1 (Post 1952376)
I will guess Eric Dickerson in the white cap.

thats right..one down.

Tripredacus 02-05-2020 12:08 PM

The 4th one looks like Terry Bradshaw

chalupacollects 02-06-2020 08:30 AM

OBJ Jr in third picture with blond locks?

chalupacollects 02-06-2020 08:47 AM

Funny story, was fortunate enough to score Legends seating for XLIV - Saints/Colts. This the are of luxury boxes a lot to all NFL team. Access totally restricted. So I buy my wife a commemorative football for autographs since we are in the actual Legends box and knew players and VIP's would be in and out all game... Don Shula, Goodell, Bradshaw etc...Next door was Dolphins box. So I would point people out and she would go ask them to sign the ball knowing a pretty blond would get better results than I... That was the key!

So in Dolphins box Was Dwight Stephenson, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake... First two signed np, Justin nope - he was trying to be under radar.. sunglasses on in the box and all..

Other people were doing same and folks would announce who was out in the hallway...so we would head on out and try to find them and she would get the autos...

Anyway we end up outside the Steelers box where a half dozen players were signing... Franco Harris, James Harrison and a few others who escape me now... So while the wife is flirting it up for autos I end up chatting with a current Steeler player at the time.. Unrecognizable to me I am trying to figure him out..

Thought for sure was James Farrior… At some point I must have said his name and he gives me a funny look... I'm not James he says and laughs and then quizzes me... says who is the blond having sign the ball... I look and say oh shit sorry that's James Farrior… So who am I he says.... Stumped I say well you not Polomalu he laughs say no but also says can't sign your ball then... Turns out was Keyaron Fox a sub linebacker....

1952boyntoncollector 02-08-2020 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chalupacollects (Post 1953170)
OBJ Jr in third picture with blond locks?

not its irv smith and next to him is a TE on the vikings..

the guy holding the football is considered a top 5 rb in NFL presently i would guess.