Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   T206 Drum/Uzit Population report (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=62565)

Archive 10-24-2002 07:34 PM

T206 Drum/Uzit Population report

Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><BR> Hi All<BR> I'm compiling population reports on the tougher T206 backs: <BR>1. Drum<BR>2. Uzit<BR>3. Broadleaf 460<BR>4. Lenox brown<BR><BR>I would appreciate the help of all the experts on the board. I think it would make a great article for future vcbc. You can email the info to bkweisner@mindspring.com, so we won't take up too much of the board time. Thanks for everyone's help.<BR> be well brian

Archive 10-25-2002 03:21 PM

Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p>Hi All<BR> Thanks for all the info! Please keep it coming and include the following if possible:<BR><BR>1. back type<BR>2. player on front<BR>3. condition<BR>4. where purchased<BR>5. a scan<BR><BR> I'm very encouraged by everyone's support and believe with the help of a few more individuals come up with a pretty decent population report.<BR> I'll keep everyone informed.<BR> Thanks again brian

Archive 10-25-2002 09:55 PM

Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>Brian,<BR><BR>email your address and I'll mail you a cd with front and back images of every t206 I have ever owned.<BR><BR><br><br>

Archive 10-25-2002 09:56 PM

Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>you weren't asking for all backs. Someone else had asked for a complete backs list - my offer is also good for the person doing that project.<br><br>

Archive 10-31-2002 05:37 PM

Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><BR><BR>Hi All<BR> So far so good. I have received information from atleats 15 board members, dealers and even a few lurkers. I would love to hear from anyone else who has rare back t206's. thanks again brian

Archive 10-31-2002 07:46 PM

Posted By: <b>Rob</b><p>Hi Brian I have a T206 with a beautifully detailed ghost image on the back. Rob

Archive 11-06-2002 08:21 AM

Posted By: <b>BROOKS NEWELL</b><p>HI BRIAN, JUST HAD A CHANCE TO CATCH UP WITH READING A LITTLE OF THE BOARD MESSAGES. I HAVE A KAISER WILHELM(WITH BAT) DRUM BACK PSA 2.....ALSO A TIM JORDAN(BATTING) UZIT BACK GRADE SGC 70. I ALSO OWN,ALTHOUGH NOT A T206, THE ONLY GRADED AND TO THIS TIME KNOWN(UNCATALOUGED) T214 VICTORY J.J. McGRAW SGC20....REGARDS BROOKS

Archive 11-06-2002 08:25 AM

Posted By: <b>Dan Mathewson</b><p>Make sure you talk to Brian Daniels about this topic, too. He may be able to send you some cool scans of rare backed cards that he has in his collection, and he knows quite a bit about them.

Archive 11-06-2002 01:26 PM

Posted By: <b>Brian Weisner</b><p><BR><BR> Thanks Brooks<BR> I was getting ready to email you. I still have the Scheli/ Uzit you sold me last year. LMK whenever you aquire anything new. Be well brian<BR><BR><BR>