Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Mantle/Williams Baseball AAU (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=130200)

thetruthisoutthere 11-27-2010 10:40 AM

Mantle/Williams Baseball AAU

2 Attachment(s)
Below is a dual-signed baseball of Mickey Mantle & Ted Williams that I discovered on a auction site (AlwaysAtAuction). The ball is "authenticated" by AAU. I emailed AAU (Drew Max, Forensic Examiner) to confirm that they did "authenticate" the below baseball and they (AAU) confirmed it. AAU did explain that the description on the COA is incorrect but that AAU did "authenticate" the below baseball.

http://alwaysatauction.com/iSynApp/a...ctionId=335299

Attachment 28223

Attachment 28224

GrayGhost 11-27-2010 06:44 PM

Yeah, a lot of AAU stuff is questionable. not that one tho, its awful.

pow323 11-28-2010 06:06 AM

Autographs

Are these Autographs real or fake on this Auction Site? Does anyone know? Does anyone know Nicholas Burczyk?

DaveH 11-28-2010 07:19 AM

Try a forum search for "Burczyk" and you will get some answers.

dh

Fuddjcal 11-28-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pow323 (Post 851107)
Are these Autographs real or fake on this Auction Site? Does anyone know? Does anyone know Nicholas Burczyk?

They call it "ALWAYS FAKE AT AUCTION" for a reason, figure it out quiz kid:D

I know Nicholas Birdsack and he is very upset that his good name has been slung through the mud. "Mickey Mantle loved the old guy when he met him".:confused: He was a very popular TV personality!:confused: Maybe you heard of him?:confused: His opinion will stand up in a court of law!:confused: if you don't believe me, just go on e-bay and all the sellers will be happy to tell you that he is also a REKNOWN Authenticator, one of the best:confused:... Forget Operation Bullpen, buy his best Seller on Gestalt Therapy. It's a Thriller for the Autograph enthusiast.:confused: He's a jack of all trades.

It's just too bad, no one has EVER SEEN AN AUTHENTIC autograph with his BURZSACK certification, and that includes Dimaggio, Ted Williams, Mantle, & Ali. Tiger Birdsacks and Michael Jordan Birdsack are coming soon! They have been locked in a vault for years. I hope that helps?

At least Drew Max is like a broken clock, right twice a day...nah, maybe once in a blue moon, if some idiot with a real item ever passes his way. About as often as Chris Morales, cut from the same silk. "But he authenticates for Pawn Stars, so you know he's one of the best"...

RULE OF THUMB TIP #3

If you see Drew Max-AAU on any autographed item... RUN AWAY with Thorn in Paw, very fast.

thetruthisoutthere 11-28-2010 06:26 PM

Aau

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuddjcal (Post 851145)
They call it "ALWAYS FAKE AT AUCTION" for a reason, figure it out quiz kid:D

I know Nicholas Birdsack and he is very upset that his good name has been slung through the mud. "Mickey Mantle loved the old guy when he met him".:confused: He was a very popular TV personality!:confused: Maybe you heard of him?:confused: His opinion will stand up in a court of law!:confused: if you don't believe me, just go on e-bay and all the sellers will be happy to tell you that he is also a REKNOWN Authenticator, one of the best:confused:... Forget Operation Bullpen, buy his best Seller on Gestalt Therapy. It's a Thriller for the Autograph enthusiast.:confused: He's a jack of all trades.

It's just too bad, no one has EVER SEEN AN AUTHENTIC autograph with his BURZSACK certification, and that includes Dimaggio, Ted Williams, Mantle, & Ali. Tiger Birdsacks and Michael Jordan Birdsack are coming soon! They have been locked in a vault for years. I hope that helps?

At least Drew Max is like a broken clock, right twice a day...nah, maybe once in a blue moon, if some idiot with a real item ever passes his way. About as often as Chris Morales, cut from the same silk. "But he authenticates for Pawn Stars, so you know he's one of the best"...

RULE OF THUMB TIP #3

If you see Drew Max-AAU on any autographed item... RUN AWAY with Thorn in Paw, very fast.

I have yet to see anything with a cert from AAU that I can say is authentic. There was "Mickey Charles Mantle" signed baseball with the inscription "#7" that sold for a whopping $330.00 a few months ago. $330.00 for a "Mickey Charles Mantle" autographed baseball with an inscription selling for only $330.00!!! C'Mon!!!!